xfaithx
Senior Sweeper

How do i get roboform to auto submit?
i got autofill working but i cant get it to submit! Thanks for any help
  Old  November 22nd, 2010, 5:59pm     #2
Johnny
Master Sweeper

From the roboform manual:

If you want to make "Fill & Submit" a default button (initially Fill Forms is the default button) when Passcard is selected, then go to "RoboForm -> Options -> AutoFill" and check "Fill & Submit is the Default button for Matching Passcards".

If you want to make "Fill & Submit" a default button when Identity is selected, then go to "RoboForm -> Options -> AutoFill" and check "Fill & Submit is the Default button for My Identities".

I'd recommend NOT auto-submitting from identities, just from your saved passcards.
You might end up having info submitted on forms you don't want filled or ones you don't even know about, like banner ads, newsletter and magazine subscriptions, etc.

It's always easy enough to click the submit button manually.

When we bend a new corner, I feel like a sweepstake winner. - Bob Marley
  Old  November 23rd, 2010, 3:37am     #3
flared0ne
Grand Master Sweeper

Thumbs up
On my version of roboform, the checkbox for "'Fill & Submit' is the default action for Matching Passcards" is also at the bottom of the "roboform", "Options", "Toolbar" window. It is just above the checkbox for the same type of option for "My Identities".

I personally have the top one selected and the bottom one not.

You can always "hover over" the passcard icon and get it to drop down, where then you can select "fill only" or select a different passcard. In the same way, you can always "hover over" the "Identity" icon to get it to drop down, and select "fill & submit"...

Also keep in mind that you can move the toolbar itself around to someplace you find convenient, as well as moving the icons around ON the toolbar. For example, I keep my passcard icon just under the "BACK" button...