Old  March 23rd, 2010, 8:28pm     #1
Kashinka
Master Sweeper

Question Elle Sweeps
Is anyone else having this problem?

When I click on the Robo bookmark to go to the sweep, fill it out, and submit, Robo does the first two. Then, instead of the sweep submitting and my getting the usual confirmation page, a new tab opens with a sweep for Emporio Armani.

This started happening yesterday or the day before. It happened once before for a while, then went away.

In order to enter the sweep I intended to enter, I have to manually click the Enter button.
  Old  March 23rd, 2010, 9:07pm     #2
buddyspa
Senior Sweeper

Red face Robo-fill
I have the same problem using autofill on several sites. I just fill them out (line by line) using my computer memory. I guess not everything can be planned for by program writers.
  Old  March 23rd, 2010, 9:14pm     #3
HASAMA
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashinka View Post
Is anyone else having this problem?

When I click on the Robo bookmark to go to the sweep, fill it out, and submit, Robo does the first two. Then, instead of the sweep submitting and my getting the usual confirmation page, a new tab opens with a sweep for Emporio Armani.

This started happening yesterday or the day before. It happened once before for a while, then went away.

In order to enter the sweep I intended to enter, I have to manually click the Enter button.
elle or elle girl, i am asking for a reason with elle girl when you pass your mouse over the ad's they open up. i go around the ads and avoid them so that does not happen

Follow me on twitter @hasama36
Our NEW Revised Website is now up http://www.minsthins.com
ALL auctions start at just .01 MANY free ship items!!!