Old  March 18th, 2009, 7:11pm     #1
crystalsea
Sweeper

Anyone receive certified mail notification of a win first part of January?
I was reading the other threads on this forum and I see where multiple people get certified mail notifications of wins from whatever sweepstakes it pertains to. I was wondering if there were those on here who were notified by certified mail the first week of January, if you can even remember? I might have missed out on something. I will always be wondering about this. I could handle it better if it were a "smaller" win as opposed to a BIG win like several thousand dollars or such.
  Old  March 18th, 2009, 7:18pm     #2
CheckedOut
Senior Master Sweeper

ive never recd a certified mail notification in 20 months of sweeping. they either come by email or overnight.
  Old  March 18th, 2009, 10:22pm     #3
I<32Win$$$
Master Sweeper

I've gotten a few certified mail notices in the last year, but nothing the first week of January. Hope something great comes your way soon!

Happiness is a choice.
  Old  March 19th, 2009, 2:42am     #4
margarita_mama
Grand Master Sweeper

Is this in reference to the other thread where you inquired about the possibility of receiving notification via a different method following the certified letter notification?

If you received a notice of a certified letter, you would have been given instructions on how/where to go pick it up or instructions saying that it would be redelivered.
Did you receive a "slip" in your mailbox indicating that you had a certified letter that you needed to sign for?
If so, did you follow those instructions?
If not, how do you know you had a certified letter?
I guess I'm just confused about your questions in this and the other thread. But that's OK...I stay confused alot.....LOL

My Motherload of Wins
  Old  March 19th, 2009, 4:14am     #5
infinitybean
Senior Master Sweeper

I just received one of those Kmart gift cards via certified mail, which is the first of many, many hundreds of wins ever to come to me that way in 6 years of sweeping. I wouldn't worry too much about having missed a win.

I know I was chewing my nails and all nervous wondering what the heck I was getting certified mail about, and I was very pleasantly surprised and relieved to find it was a win, so my advice to you is not to obsess over something you can't change, and in the future, just pick up your certified mail and deal with it, whatever it is.
  Old  March 19th, 2009, 5:06pm     #6
crystalsea
Sweeper

I missed something in January. I had just had a baby and a lot going on at the time. I had tried to get it later, but too late.
  Old  March 19th, 2009, 9:36pm     #7
LadyCat
Grand Master Sweeper

nope

Every entry is a potential Winner -