Old  February 5th, 2009, 4:05pm     #1
retellingstories
Senior Master Sweeper

My Coke Rewards - Any Big Winners Out There?
I usually pass up on the My Coke Rewards Sweeps, but I had a handful of caps and decided to enter. I don't recall seeing any big MCR winners on OLS, but I'm sure they're out there.

Anyone here won on My Coke Rewards? What do you think the odds are on some of the prizes since it is a constant, ongoing code required thing?
  Old  February 5th, 2009, 4:28pm     #2
gingerly
Sweeper

I supposedly won an Ironman Recumbent Bike worth about 575.00. Won from an October sweepstake. I was notified Nov 17, 2008. Even though I have two emails from them saying yes, I won, I still have not got my win. I guess it just takes time. I have emailed them a few times and I am waiting now on some sort of response. We shall see. What about any others out there?
  Old  February 5th, 2009, 4:40pm     #3
retellingstories
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerly View Post
I supposedly won an Ironman Recumbent Bike worth about 575.00. Won from an October sweepstake. I was notified Nov 17, 2008. Even though I have two emails from them saying yes, I won, I still have not got my win. I guess it just takes time. I have emailed them a few times and I am waiting now on some sort of response. We shall see. What about any others out there?
Huh. Since each entry is 3 points, how many points did you end up entering for the bike? I assume some of the less expensive sweeps (under $500) may have less people entering. I always thought the odds were fairly good for any of the sweeps, but there are some people out there that have a TON of codes to use.
  Old  February 5th, 2009, 4:47pm     #4
tawnjun
Senior Master Sweeper

Haven't won any point contests, but I have won a a couple of instants. The alternate links didn't require points. Also, the site hasn't worked for me for two days now since they changed their rules.
  Old  February 5th, 2009, 5:03pm     #5
JesterPester
Senior Master Sweeper

I won from them last year, a sports prize pack valued at $900. Part of the prize was a phone call from a MLB player which actually occured this morning and was pretty cool. I got to talk to Joba chamberlain from the Yankees.

According to mysweeps, I only entered twice. Just got lucky I guess, but also I don't think a lot of people entered for that one.

JesterPester's Wins
You can win Swagbucks too!!!
  Old  February 5th, 2009, 6:33pm     #6
retellingstories
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterPester View Post
I won from them last year, a sports prize pack valued at $900. Part of the prize was a phone call from a MLB player which actually occured this morning and was pretty cool. I got to talk to Joba chamberlain from the Yankees.

According to mysweeps, I only entered twice. Just got lucky I guess, but also I don't think a lot of people entered for that one.
Ok, thanks for posting. They always have a large amount of sweeps to enter, but I can't recall anyone actually posting a win from entering coke codes.
  Old  February 6th, 2009, 6:08pm     #7
gingerly
Sweeper

I think I entered 80 points. Not a whole lot. I really wanted and needed that bike. Still in limbo here. They are :investigating my problem. I do note that they have one up on the board to bid on again. It is probably the one they haven't sent me yet LOL
  Old  February 11th, 2009, 12:43pm     #8
parkerozgood
Senior Sweeper

I received a winners list from E prize for a majority of the major prizes (except the one that I wanted, The Best Buy Gift Cards). It is a big file so I won't paste it here. If you want a copy of it, send me a PM and I will forward the email on to you.

It Takes A Big Man To Cry, It Takes A Bigger Man To Laugh At That Man!
  Old  February 11th, 2009, 12:56pm     #9
Greg62
Master Sweeper

I started entering my points for some of the Coke Sweeps, cause they raised the products to such crazy points amounts. They want me to drink $500 worth of coke to get a $5 to $10 prize, awful promotion right now. BTW, I didn't win anything yet.
  Old  February 11th, 2009, 1:01pm     #10
marilee
Senior Sweeper

I just cash out for the 20 oz. Coke bottles with my points. I actually redeemed for other stuff since the beginning but it ended up being mostly junk I wouldn't use, so it was a waste and like you said, they raised the points to ridiculous levels for anything good on there. I have only entered those sweeps a few times and I figure the odds must be really bad on those. However, I always seem to win on their instant games with the free entries! As a matter of fact, I have done very well on those.
  Old  February 11th, 2009, 1:05pm     #11
birdpix
Senior Master Sweeper

still nothing ever from coke rewards here, but won tons from several pepsi sweeps!

Eric in Florida
"Believe It & It WILL Come True" - Jimmy Buffett
  Old  February 11th, 2009, 1:13pm     #12
philstacy
Master Sweeper

Coke Rewards shouldn't even be listed on this site since you need to either buy the product or a stamp (about the same price as the product) to enter. You might as well buy lottery tickets. In any case why list each individual contest since you can just list the site wherre all the contests are listed?
  Old  February 11th, 2009, 1:18pm     #13
lilac100
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by philstacy View Post
Coke Rewards shouldn't even be listed on this site since you need to either buy the product or a stamp (about the same price as the product) to enter. You might as well buy lottery tickets. In any case why list each individual contest since you can just list the site wherre all the contests are listed?
I think they list them because they always offer for you to snail entries for free.

A New Year with New Possibilities.