Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:02pm     #1
jefftexas is offline
jefftexas
Sweeper
 
jefftexas's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 154
Location: Amarillo Texas
Eprize Fulfillment Services Email
Hello, I got an email from Eprize that said:

Congratulations on your recent win! We have received your documentation and are in the process of reviewing your information to verify your eligibility. No additional action is required from you at this time. Upon verification of your eligibility, your prize will be sent to you within the guidelines outlined within the official rules.

The left out what the prize was! Just curious if anyone else got this email as well.

Thanks and good luck, Jeff

My Win Blog
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:04pm     #2
mom2jp is offline
mom2jp
Sweeper

 
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 49
I just posted the same thing! I got the same email! I'm tempted to respond to their contact email and see what the prize is!
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:10pm     #3
jefftexas is offline
jefftexas
Sweeper
 
jefftexas's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 154
Location: Amarillo Texas
Did you win from the one sweeps for "Dancing with the Stars" merchandise or something from the Universal Studios Blue Man Group sweeps? Those are the only eprize prizes I still haven't got in yet.

Good luck! Jeff

My Win Blog
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:11pm     #4
anny31 is offline
anny31
Senior Master Sweeper
 
anny31's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,184
Location: allentown, pa Home again!
gosh I never get those. Congrats I hope it a good one

<a href='http://www.moolpit.com//?vcode=6A75E138616049C' target='_blank'><img src='http://www.moolpit.com//embed/200x200.png' border='0'></a>
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:12pm     #5
ympottman is offline
ympottman
Junior Sweeper

 
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 4
This type of email from ePrize comes after they have received your affidavit.

This is not the email they send if you win something. In my case, winning emails have all had affy's attached.
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:18pm     #6
triple*eee is offline
triple*eee
Grand Master Sweeper
 
triple*eee's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 14,369
Location: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by ympottman View Post
This type of email from ePrize comes after they have received your affidavit.

This is not the email they send if you win something. In my case, winning emails have all had affy's attached.

If the prize is under $500 Eprize doesn't usually require an affidavit.

They always say " No additional action is required from you at this time. Upon verification of your eligibility, your prize will be sent to you within the guidelines outlined within the official rules"

I have won from them many times and I have never had to fill out an affidavit.


When I win an Eprize instant, this is generally the email I receive.
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:18pm     #7
DDFuller is offline
DDFuller
Master Sweeper
 
DDFuller's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,851
Location: DFW area in Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefftexas View Post
Did you win from the one sweeps for "Dancing with the Stars" merchandise or something from the Universal Studios Blue Man Group sweeps? Those are the only eprize prizes I still haven't got in yet.

Good luck! Jeff
I got that same email. The only prize I'm waiting on is the Blue Man Group t-shirt. Maybe that's it. I was hoping for something bigger!
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:21pm     #8
ppammela is offline
ppammela
Gone Camping

 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,809
Location: Upper Michigan
Actually I have received this type of emails for small wins before so that isn't always the case ymp.


I also just received one in the last hour, identical to yours, so either we are all lucky and won something that ended in the last few days or its another eprize glitch and they are sending out winning emails in mass that re not really winning emails. Fingers crossed we all won something.
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:23pm     #9
baroness-1 is offline
baroness-1
Master Sweeper
 
baroness-1's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,873
I won dancing with the stars and did not get an email today from Eprize its probably blueman group because I didnt win that one.
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:24pm     #10
DDFuller is offline
DDFuller
Master Sweeper
 
DDFuller's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,851
Location: DFW area in Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppammela View Post
Actually I have received this type of emails for small wins before so that isn't always the case ymp.


I also just received one in the last hour, identical to yours, so either we are all lucky and won something that ended in the last few days or its another eprize glitch and they are sending out winning emails in mass that re not really winning emails. Fingers crossed we all won something.
Out of curiosity, did you win the Blue Man group contest too? Kind of hoping you say no, I want it to be a BIG win! LOL!
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:34pm     #11
.44 is offline
.44
Master Sweeper
 
.44's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 4,231
Location: Valhalla, in search of Quorthon
Uh-oh, It kind of looks like eprize goofed up, The key words here are "we have received your documentation.." as ympottman stated that is the kind of email they send after they received your notarized affidavit.

I certainly hope you indeed won something but I wouldn't keep my hopes up (yes, I'm the pessimist kind lol). Unless they were supposed to send you a congratulations email with an affidavit attached and they hit the wrong button? I would definitely reply and ask them about it, you wouldn't want to miss a deadline, better safe than sorry!

GOOD LUCK!

Di

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefftexas View Post
Hello, I got an email from Eprize that said:

Congratulations on your recent win! We have received your documentation and are in the process of reviewing your information to verify your eligibility. No additional action is required from you at this time. Upon verification of your eligibility, your prize will be sent to you within the guidelines outlined within the official rules.

The left out what the prize was! Just curious if anyone else got this email as well.

Thanks and good luck, Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ympottman View Post
This type of email from ePrize comes after they have received your affidavit.

This is not the email they send if you win something. In my case, winning emails have all had affy's attached.

siggy under construction
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:35pm     #12
pcmiller25 is offline
pcmiller25
Senior Sweeper

 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 365
Location: Louisiana
It's got to be a glitch
because I received the exact same email and I haven't won anything lately.
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:44pm     #13
ppammela is offline
ppammela
Gone Camping

 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,809
Location: Upper Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDFuller View Post
Out of curiosity, did you win the Blue Man group contest too? Kind of hoping you say no, I want it to be a BIG win! LOL!
Yes I did . My heart sank a little too when I saw Jeff and you mention it lol. (I forgot all about it til then). Hopefully it is a cool looking t-shirt at least lol. I am thinking it is a glitch though instead (especially with so many of us getting the email today), I received a verification email for the t-shirt right after I won it saying it would be shipped when the sweepstakes was over, no further action would be required etc.
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:44pm     #14
petesfriend is offline
petesfriend
Sweeper

 
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 49
The Universal Heroes Free Ticket Giveaway
Could it be this? eprize handled this...

This email confirms your entry in The Universal Heroes Free Ticket Giveaway. If your entry is one of the first 100,000 received, you will be contacted via the information you provided upon registration.

We've also received your entry in The Universal Heroes Trip A Day Sweepstakes. Again, winners will be contacted via the information provided upon registration.

See Official Rules for complete details and good luck!
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 2nd, 2009, 6:47pm     #15
ppammela is offline
ppammela
Gone Camping

 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,809
Location: Upper Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by petesfriend View Post
Could it be this eprize handled this...

This email confirms your entry in The Universal Heroes Free Ticket Giveaway. If your entry is one of the first 100,000 received, you will be contacted via the information you provided upon registration.

We've also received your entry in The Universal Heroes Trip A Day Sweepstakes. Again, winners will be contacted via the information provided upon registration.

See Official Rules for complete details and good luck!
I didn't enter that one so thinking its not. As far as I know I did not win any instants today either (since I almost never do, there could be the very slight chance I got a winning screen and just assumed it was a non-winning one though lol). Guess we will all have to wait and see if we actually get anything (and what) or if in the next 48 hrs we all start getting the "Oops we are sorry you didnt win after all" emails.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39pm.