Old  August 14th, 2008, 7:14pm     #1
beachgirl
Sweeper

How many entries does in take to win Iwon Daily or weekly
Has anyone won Iwon daily or weekly? How many entries does it take?
  Old  August 14th, 2008, 7:26pm     #2
afletch523
Sweeper

Wink I won
Won the weekly $100 a few weeks ago. I entered about 100 times.
  Old  August 14th, 2008, 7:39pm     #3
AutumnComforts
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by afletch523 View Post
Won the weekly $100 a few weeks ago. I entered about 100 times.
Weekly or daily? I think the weekly is $500, isn't it? Daily is $100.

Who enters for the annual $100,000/$1 million drawing, and how many entries do you have for this year's? I'm at almost 75,000. I love their games!

Jodi
Autumn Comforts Primitive dolls, quilts & quilteds, ornies, candles, melts, fixin's, & other comforts & necessaries handcrafted by me in Oregon, U.S.A.
Hannah's PinKeep Fabrics, Patterns, & Needlework Supplies in Primitive Styles of Days Gone By
  Old  August 14th, 2008, 7:54pm     #4
beachgirl
Sweeper

congrats on your weekly win!
  Old  August 14th, 2008, 8:07pm     #5
slylady
Senior Sweeper

Iwon
I have been a faithful member of IWon for almost ten years and have won a $10.00 GC to Amazon. I enter 100 times a day into each category. I do like playing their games though.
  Old  August 14th, 2008, 8:16pm     #6
bowlpatty
Master Sweeper

good question!
I too love their games and I too have wondered how do you win cause i was entering faithfully everyday for about 8 months with no win and have been getting discouraged but since it is possible to win maybe I will continue to play. I like the spin to win and the prize machine on the home page too, cant even hit the little $5 on that

Congrats on your win!
  Old  September 2nd, 2008, 2:15pm     #7
LadyCat
Grand Master Sweeper

I was a member for 5yrs never won a thing same as with pogo blingo etc nothing for me

Every entry is a potential Winner -
  Old  September 8th, 2008, 5:56pm     #8
vlbsweeps
Senior Sweeper

I've won a couple of $10 Amazon gift certs.
  Old  September 8th, 2008, 6:28pm     #9
bowlpatty
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlbsweeps View Post
I've won a couple of $10 Amazon gift certs.
Congrats - Did you win them on the instant games on the home page the spin to win and prize machine?

I really want to win but I am at a loss as to how to win from this site any infor you have that would be helpful is greatly appreciated Thanks
  Old  September 23rd, 2008, 6:30pm     #10
vlbsweeps
Senior Sweeper

When the site went to the new format, I wasn't very active, all I really played was the Prize Machine and Spin2Win, I didn't enter too many of the sweeps.

Since the 1st of Sept I've been entering all the sweeps. Annual, weekly and daily @ 100 a day, monthly @25 a day. Might bring the monthly up to 50 a day. We'll see.....................

Other than the two wins mentioned below, all I've been doing is racking up points, which by the way, today was an awesome day for points.
  Old  September 23rd, 2008, 6:43pm     #11
AutumnComforts
Master Sweeper

Those of you who like playing on iwon should really consider joining our team for the monthly $10,000 prize! We're going to take turns playing games and earning coins to help each other win one of the pots. I'm up first (I created the team), and once we win one of the pots for me, I'm going to reward my 4 most active members with cash prizes... and the one who has had the highest activity during the month for which we win my prize gets the next stab at it, etc. We'll all keep going this way until we've each won one of the $10,000 member-created team cash prizes, so hope you'll visit the link in my signature below and consider joining us!

We may not win for September, but October is a great possibility for our first win. In only the past 7 days, we've gone from 59th place up to 31st (and, that's with a late start, and only 13 members so far!)!

Jodi
Autumn Comforts Primitive dolls, quilts & quilteds, ornies, candles, melts, fixin's, & other comforts & necessaries handcrafted by me in Oregon, U.S.A.
Hannah's PinKeep Fabrics, Patterns, & Needlework Supplies in Primitive Styles of Days Gone By
  Old  October 13th, 2008, 11:12pm     #12
krzyrice
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnComforts View Post
Weekly or daily? I think the weekly is $500, isn't it? Daily is $100.

Who enters for the annual $100,000/$1 million drawing, and how many entries do you have for this year's? I'm at almost 75,000. I love their games!
i think the annual $1 million is a scam. for 2008, it ended like 2 months or so ago and i had maybe 5k entries. It turns out nobody won the 1 million dollars. how is that even possible? and if it required confirmation in which the "winner" didn't confirm, why didn't they choose another winner. just my opinion i think it might be fake