Old  June 29th, 2008, 1:33pm     #1
tullfan is offline
tullfan
Master Sweeper
 
tullfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,874
Location: Northeastern PA
Global Fulfillment Solutions
I just got an automated phone call from UPS that they will be delivering a package tomorrow from Global Fulfillment Solutions. It will need a signature (figures, we are both working all day tomorrow). Anyone have a clue?
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 29th, 2008, 1:43pm     #2
sparkles123 is offline
sparkles123
Master Sweeper
 
sparkles123's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,029
Location: California
Sorry I don't know what it could be but I'm hoping it's a great win for you! Please let us know when you find out.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 29th, 2008, 2:13pm     #3
AkitaMom is offline
AkitaMom
Master Sweeper
 
AkitaMom's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,406
Location: Southern Nevada for 47 years.
I don't recognize that one at all...Good luck and be sure to post and let us know what your win is...all wins are good!!

Cindy

]!! Cindy's 2004 Wins !![/size]
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 29th, 2008, 2:31pm     #4
Marilyn is offline
Marilyn
Master Sweeper
Founding Member
 
Marilyn's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 4,957
Location: HI USA
Have you recently cashed in points for something at one of the survey sites or have you been notified that you qualified to test a product? I know they fulfill for Harris Poll Online.

Last edited by Marilyn; June 29th, 2008 at 6:30pm.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 29th, 2008, 6:46pm     #5
tullfan is offline
tullfan
Master Sweeper
 
tullfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,874
Location: Northeastern PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
Have you recently cashed in points for something at one of the survey sites or have you been notified that you qualified to test a product? I know they fulfill for Harris Poll Online.
Not that I can think of.
I do have a baseball prize package coming from the PA Lottery, but this fulfillment company is in Texas, so I doubt that is what it is from.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 29th, 2008, 7:05pm     #6
MomofCourtney is offline
MomofCourtney
Master Sweeper
 
MomofCourtney's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,671
Looks like Hollywood Video, REI and Nordstroms has used their services in the past!
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 30th, 2008, 6:36pm     #7
tullfan is offline
tullfan
Master Sweeper
 
tullfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,874
Location: Northeastern PA
Oh the suspense! Just got off the phone with UPS, the package was delayed due to bad weather in the Midwest. They now can't even tell me when it will come. I did find out that it is 28 lbs.
I am not patient when it comes to things like this
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 30th, 2008, 10:13pm     #8
Tenderhawk is offline
Tenderhawk
Senior Sweeper

 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 705
Location: mi
i will be checking back tomorrow as I love a good suspense and the sponsor sounds familiar hope its great
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 30th, 2008, 11:24pm     #9
elittle2004 is offline
elittle2004
Senior Master Sweeper
 
elittle2004's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,150
Location: Marion, Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by tullfan View Post
I just got an automated phone call from UPS that they will be delivering a package tomorrow from Global Fulfillment Solutions. It will need a signature (figures, we are both working all day tomorrow). Anyone have a clue?
Did you win anything from AMF Bowling Centers? I believe that company was the JA for the most recent AMF Bowling Centers sweep that I won from. I won a bowling ball, a bowling ball bag and a bowling towel. I still haven't recieved the bowling ball bag yet.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 30th, 2008, 11:34pm     #10
SFOSTER284 is offline
SFOSTER284
Sweeper

 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 120
I'm sure it's a 2nd Chance prize pack from one of the state lottery scratchoff games.
I live in Texas and recently won such a prize pack from a Texas Lottery $5 Scratchoff MLB game. I was sent a form to select either the Texas Rangers or the Houston Astros, and give my sizes for the jersey, warmup jacket, etc. The form was sent to Alpharetta, Georgia. Then Global Fulfillment Solutions sent the merchandise from Carrollton, Texas, I believe. I got an automated UPS call in advance alerting me that the package was due, and needed a signature. I'm positive you're getting an MLB prize pack.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 30th, 2008, 11:35pm     #11
pamcakes is offline
pamcakes
Senior Master Sweeper
 
pamcakes's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,092
Location: Surf City USA (Santa Cruz California)
wow, what suspense! i can't wait to hear what you won!

Reply With Quote
  Old  July 1st, 2008, 7:45am     #12
tullfan is offline
tullfan
Master Sweeper
 
tullfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,874
Location: Northeastern PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by elittle2004 View Post
Did you win anything from AMF Bowling Centers? I believe that company was the JA for the most recent AMF Bowling Centers sweep that I won from. I won a bowling ball, a bowling ball bag and a bowling towel. I still haven't recieved the bowling ball bag yet.
That's good to know, I got that too, and never got the bowling bag, either.
Reply With Quote
  Old  July 1st, 2008, 7:46am     #13
tullfan is offline
tullfan
Master Sweeper
 
tullfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,874
Location: Northeastern PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFOSTER284 View Post
I'm sure it's a 2nd Chance prize pack from one of the state lottery scratchoff games.
I live in Texas and recently won such a prize pack from a Texas Lottery $5 Scratchoff MLB game. I was sent a form to select either the Texas Rangers or the Houston Astros, and give my sizes for the jersey, warmup jacket, etc. The form was sent to Alpharetta, Georgia. Then Global Fulfillment Solutions sent the merchandise from Carrollton, Texas, I believe. I got an automated UPS call in advance alerting me that the package was due, and needed a signature. I'm positive you're getting an MLB prize pack.
OK, I bet that is what it is! PA Lottery had the same game, with Phillies or Pirates jersey, etc.
Reply With Quote
  Old  July 1st, 2008, 9:09am     #14
SFOSTER284 is offline
SFOSTER284
Sweeper

 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 120
Global Fulfillment Solutions is based up in Seattle, WA area, but does fullfillment business worldwide. They work with sweepstakes judging agencies to provide products won in various sweepstakes. For example, various states run a 2nd Chance Drawing for merchandise packages (Major League Baseball, World Poker Tour, Indiana Jones, etc.) for non-winning scratchoff tickets (usually $5 or $10). The Company that makes the scratchoff tickets offers the identical game to many states. So, someone in PA might win an MLB package offering the Phillies or Pirates, while someone in Texas is offered the Astros or Rangers. The scratchoff ticket is identical, just offered in more than 1 state. In this case, Global Fulfillment Solutions provides the merchandise, and they usually ship from Carrollton, TX (a Dallas suburb, I believe).
Reply With Quote
  Old  July 1st, 2008, 9:33pm     #15
tullfan is offline
tullfan
Master Sweeper
 
tullfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,874
Location: Northeastern PA
Got my Major League Baseball prize pack today. DH is thrilled, what a real nice prize! Great quality jersey, wind shirt, tee shirt, baseball cap, water bottle, awesome duffel bag, and a winter jacket that must be worth at least $100 to $150 alone!
Isn't it funny how, with a little investigation, we can frequently figure out what a package may be before it is even deliverd?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 2:40am.