Old  June 29th, 2008, 1:33pm     #1
tullfan
Master Sweeper

Global Fulfillment Solutions
I just got an automated phone call from UPS that they will be delivering a package tomorrow from Global Fulfillment Solutions. It will need a signature (figures, we are both working all day tomorrow). Anyone have a clue?
  Old  June 29th, 2008, 1:43pm     #2
sparkles123
Master Sweeper

Sorry I don't know what it could be but I'm hoping it's a great win for you! Please let us know when you find out.
  Old  June 29th, 2008, 2:13pm     #3
AkitaMom
Master Sweeper

I don't recognize that one at all...Good luck and be sure to post and let us know what your win is...all wins are good!!

Cindy

]!! Cindy's 2004 Wins !![/size]
  Old  June 29th, 2008, 2:31pm     #4
Marilyn
Master Sweeper
Founding Member

Have you recently cashed in points for something at one of the survey sites or have you been notified that you qualified to test a product? I know they fulfill for Harris Poll Online.

Last edited by Marilyn; June 29th, 2008 at 6:30pm.
  Old  June 29th, 2008, 6:46pm     #5
tullfan
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
Have you recently cashed in points for something at one of the survey sites or have you been notified that you qualified to test a product? I know they fulfill for Harris Poll Online.
Not that I can think of.
I do have a baseball prize package coming from the PA Lottery, but this fulfillment company is in Texas, so I doubt that is what it is from.
  Old  June 29th, 2008, 7:05pm     #6
MomofCourtney
Master Sweeper

Looks like Hollywood Video, REI and Nordstroms has used their services in the past!
  Old  June 30th, 2008, 6:36pm     #7
tullfan
Master Sweeper

Oh the suspense! Just got off the phone with UPS, the package was delayed due to bad weather in the Midwest. They now can't even tell me when it will come. I did find out that it is 28 lbs.
I am not patient when it comes to things like this
  Old  June 30th, 2008, 10:13pm     #8
Tenderhawk
Senior Sweeper

i will be checking back tomorrow as I love a good suspense and the sponsor sounds familiar hope its great
  Old  June 30th, 2008, 11:24pm     #9
elittle2004
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tullfan View Post
I just got an automated phone call from UPS that they will be delivering a package tomorrow from Global Fulfillment Solutions. It will need a signature (figures, we are both working all day tomorrow). Anyone have a clue?
Did you win anything from AMF Bowling Centers? I believe that company was the JA for the most recent AMF Bowling Centers sweep that I won from. I won a bowling ball, a bowling ball bag and a bowling towel. I still haven't recieved the bowling ball bag yet.
  Old  June 30th, 2008, 11:34pm     #10
SFOSTER284
Sweeper

I'm sure it's a 2nd Chance prize pack from one of the state lottery scratchoff games.
I live in Texas and recently won such a prize pack from a Texas Lottery $5 Scratchoff MLB game. I was sent a form to select either the Texas Rangers or the Houston Astros, and give my sizes for the jersey, warmup jacket, etc. The form was sent to Alpharetta, Georgia. Then Global Fulfillment Solutions sent the merchandise from Carrollton, Texas, I believe. I got an automated UPS call in advance alerting me that the package was due, and needed a signature. I'm positive you're getting an MLB prize pack.
  Old  June 30th, 2008, 11:35pm     #11
pamcakes
Senior Master Sweeper

wow, what suspense! i can't wait to hear what you won!

Old  July 1st, 2008, 7:45am     #12
tullfan
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by elittle2004 View Post
Did you win anything from AMF Bowling Centers? I believe that company was the JA for the most recent AMF Bowling Centers sweep that I won from. I won a bowling ball, a bowling ball bag and a bowling towel. I still haven't recieved the bowling ball bag yet.
That's good to know, I got that too, and never got the bowling bag, either.
  Old  July 1st, 2008, 7:46am     #13
tullfan
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFOSTER284 View Post
I'm sure it's a 2nd Chance prize pack from one of the state lottery scratchoff games.
I live in Texas and recently won such a prize pack from a Texas Lottery $5 Scratchoff MLB game. I was sent a form to select either the Texas Rangers or the Houston Astros, and give my sizes for the jersey, warmup jacket, etc. The form was sent to Alpharetta, Georgia. Then Global Fulfillment Solutions sent the merchandise from Carrollton, Texas, I believe. I got an automated UPS call in advance alerting me that the package was due, and needed a signature. I'm positive you're getting an MLB prize pack.
OK, I bet that is what it is! PA Lottery had the same game, with Phillies or Pirates jersey, etc.
  Old  July 1st, 2008, 9:09am     #14
SFOSTER284
Sweeper

Global Fulfillment Solutions is based up in Seattle, WA area, but does fullfillment business worldwide. They work with sweepstakes judging agencies to provide products won in various sweepstakes. For example, various states run a 2nd Chance Drawing for merchandise packages (Major League Baseball, World Poker Tour, Indiana Jones, etc.) for non-winning scratchoff tickets (usually $5 or $10). The Company that makes the scratchoff tickets offers the identical game to many states. So, someone in PA might win an MLB package offering the Phillies or Pirates, while someone in Texas is offered the Astros or Rangers. The scratchoff ticket is identical, just offered in more than 1 state. In this case, Global Fulfillment Solutions provides the merchandise, and they usually ship from Carrollton, TX (a Dallas suburb, I believe).
  Old  July 1st, 2008, 9:33pm     #15
tullfan
Master Sweeper

Got my Major League Baseball prize pack today. DH is thrilled, what a real nice prize! Great quality jersey, wind shirt, tee shirt, baseball cap, water bottle, awesome duffel bag, and a winter jacket that must be worth at least $100 to $150 alone!
Isn't it funny how, with a little investigation, we can frequently figure out what a package may be before it is even deliverd?