Old  October 30th, 2007, 3:50pm     #1
MrBigShoes
Junior Sweeper

Does anyone know if the PCH Lotto jackpot has ever actually been won?
I've played the PCH Lotto daily for years. A few weeks ago I failed to receive their daily results e-mail, which happens from time to time. When I went to their website to enter for the day I checked the results for the previous day and saw that those results were the numbers I'd played that day and every day for years. I immediately sent them an e-mail pointing out this fact. Later that day I received a results e-mail which listed different numbers as the winning numbers, and when I checked their site those winning numbers for the day in question had changed. So far they have not responded to multiple e-mails asking for an explanation. I even sent them a copy of the original results page with my numbers showing as that day's winner. So, I guess I'm asking if anyone else has had a similar experience, and does this mean that PCH Lotto is a sham?

Last edited by MrBigShoes; November 1st, 2007 at 3:20am.
  Old  October 30th, 2007, 4:11pm     #2
enaj
Master Sweeper

I gave up on PCH a while ago. Just don't trust them. Years ago when I did their snail mail entries, I read in the newspaper that they were caught throwing away all entries that were marked non order. Just my opinion but I don't think they are worth the time and energy.
  Old  October 30th, 2007, 4:32pm     #3
MrBigShoes
Junior Sweeper

Yeah, I heard those stories myself years ago and thought the were just rumors. I'd never seen or heard of any proof of that behavior, but it looks to me like I have that proof.
  Old  October 30th, 2007, 7:06pm     #4
deesbree
Master Sweeper

Thanks for the info I have been entering everyday not anymore. I would be so upset if my no. had showed up and then they changed them. Last night I played the online instant sweep where you spin to win a laptop it stopped on win and then the screen went blank and I was waiting for a confirmation then the screen came back on and it said sorry. I didn't know whether to cry or throw something through my computer screen. I am not playing that instant anymore.
  Old  October 30th, 2007, 8:44pm     #5
MrBigShoes
Junior Sweeper

My wife, who's an attorney, believes that their lack of any response to my requests for an explanation may constitute an admission on their part of the truth of my allegation. I'll give them another day or so to respond and take it from there. I just wanted to let people know that PCH Lotto may be rigged so that there's never a winner.