Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 5:14am     #16
gemini lion is offline
gemini lion
Grand Master Sweeper
 
gemini lion's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,565
Location: Under a bridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by binski
I loves ya Gemini~~~!!!!! I mean Gremillion.
I loves you too Binskeeee.

Undergoing maintenance
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 5:17am     #17
gemini lion is offline
gemini lion
Grand Master Sweeper
 
gemini lion's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,565
Location: Under a bridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG
Geminaliliaionaaonion - I know I promised not to tell anyone, but I just have to state publicly that I wore the strap on - not u! My night with you was magical - regardless of how fearful you were of the cowboy hat. A truly hot night... Glad we were able to connect!
OMG! You so lie! BTW, you snore like a little angel. I love you to pieces!

Undergoing maintenance
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 6:29am     #18
anyang is offline
anyang
Senior Sweeper
 
anyang's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 351
Glad you got home safely! It was a pleasure meeting you and so glad you enjoyed Detroit! I had a great time, really enjoyed meeting the whole OLS gang!
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 8:18am     #19
gemini lion is offline
gemini lion
Grand Master Sweeper
 
gemini lion's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,565
Location: Under a bridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyang
Glad you got home safely! It was a pleasure meeting you and so glad you enjoyed Detroit! I had a great time, really enjoyed meeting the whole OLS gang!

It was nice meeting you too!

Undergoing maintenance
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 10:18am     #20
TDAWG is offline
TDAWG
Senior Master Sweeper
 
TDAWG's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 6,541
Location: Royal Oak, MI
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilion1962
OMG! You so lie! BTW, you snore like a little angel. I love you to pieces!
*snorts embarrassingly loud*

Panda also said my snoring sounded like a chorus of angels! .


"I apologize for not being the friend I used to be." - ME.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 2:44pm     #21
Motownmama is offline
Motownmama
Master Sweeper
 
Motownmama's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,129
Location: The road to self discovery
You are soooo welcome GEMILLION! Just kidding.

But seriously, it was my pleasure. I had so much fun showing you the sights. I'm glad you enjoyed it!!
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 4:12pm     #22
kbsocial is offline
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep
 
kbsocial's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 43,373
Location: HoodWest
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm home!! Just grabbed some lunch before I unload the car - miss you guys
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 4:31pm     #23
pamcakes is offline
pamcakes
Senior Master Sweeper
 
pamcakes's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,101
Location: Surf City USA (Santa Cruz California)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsocial
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm home!! Just grabbed some lunch before I unload the car - miss you guys
glad you made it home safely! miss ya!

Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 6:48pm     #24
KISSaholic4life is offline
KISSaholic4life
Grand Master Sweeper
 
KISSaholic4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 24,560
Location: I Pledge Allegiance To The State Of Rock & Roll
Welcome home my fellow conventionites! I just got home about 45 minutes ago - long - and unentertaining - ride back from Detroit.

I will post a thread about the past week tomorrow - and pics too!

It was really great meeting everyone from OLS

See ya'll in San Antonio in 2008!


~ Space For Rent ~
I can be found at Facebook - look for KISSaholic4life

Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 6:56pm     #25
pamcakes is offline
pamcakes
Senior Master Sweeper
 
pamcakes's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,101
Location: Surf City USA (Santa Cruz California)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KISSaholic4life
Welcome home my fellow conventionites! I just got home about 45 minutes ago - long - and unentertaining - ride back from Detroit.

I will post a thread about the past week tomorrow - and pics too!

It was really great meeting everyone from OLS

See ya'll in San Antonio in 2008!


glad you made it home safely. it was great meeting you kiss!!!!

Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 7:01pm     #26
MrsM is offline
MrsM
Grand Master Sweeper
 
MrsM's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 33,710
Location: Putnam County, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG
Geminaliliaionaaonion - I know I promised not to tell anyone, but I just have to state publicly that I wore the strap on - not u! My night with you was magical - regardless of how fearful you were of the cowboy hat. A truly hot night... Glad we were able to connect!

But it would have been better if you had those perfect white socks on.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 7:16pm     #27
gemini lion is offline
gemini lion
Grand Master Sweeper
 
gemini lion's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,565
Location: Under a bridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by KISSaholic4life
Welcome home my fellow conventionites! I just got home about 45 minutes ago - long - and unentertaining - ride back from Detroit.

I will post a thread about the past week tomorrow - and pics too!

It was really great meeting everyone from OLS

See ya'll in San Antonio in 2008!


Hey Kiss! I was wondering when you were going to chime in! I know you must be exhausted. Catch ya manana.

Undergoing maintenance
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 7:16pm     #28
gemini lion is offline
gemini lion
Grand Master Sweeper
 
gemini lion's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,565
Location: Under a bridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsM
But it would have been better if you had those perfect white socks on.
I can always count on you to make me chuckle MrsM...I hope that you can come to the next one.

Undergoing maintenance
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 8:37pm     #29
TinyMoMo is offline
TinyMoMo
Grand Master Sweeper
 
TinyMoMo's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 10,386
Location: OHIO!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamcakes
i'm soooo sad that i couldn't participate in your hawt evening...but tiny and i were having our own special evening...tee hee!

Do I have to come over there?????????????????????????????????????????????
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 8:39pm     #30
TinyMoMo is offline
TinyMoMo
Grand Master Sweeper
 
TinyMoMo's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 10,386
Location: OHIO!!!!
Guess who farts in her sleep?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 6:46pm.