Old  March 3rd, 2007, 11:05am     #1
K4SHAG
Sweeper

Ez Sweeps
I have been playing on both EZ SWEEPS and OLS for a few years now. Has anyone else noticed that EZ SWEEPS has been really "down" on the number of sweeps they are posting?? At one time, I remember the number of manual sweeps being over 100. Now, they have 20 or so manual sweeps to enter. Does anyone know why this has occurred? Sorry if this has already been posted!
  Old  March 3rd, 2007, 11:31am     #2
wackydackydoo
Gone Camping

Their manual sweepstakes list is only as good as members who submit sweeps to them. If members are submitting less sweeps, the sweepstakes list shrinks down. With their exclusive sweepstakes, that relies on sponsorship. They still have Lifetime TV, Ebay, and Jewelry.com as their co-sponsors.

Unfortunately, they may have had potential members scared off because of posts here and elsewhere claiming Ezsweeps to be one of those services that enters sweepstakes for you; which, of course, it's not.
  Old  March 3rd, 2007, 11:47am     #3
pennypav
Master Sweeper

I am also an ezsweep member, they do enter some sweeps for you. (or they use to)
  Old  March 3rd, 2007, 11:51am     #4
wackydackydoo
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennypav
I am also an ezsweep member, they do enter some sweeps for you. (or they use to)
I think you misunderstand. They are not a sweepstakes entering service. They only enter their "exclusive" sweeps for you--the sweepstakes that only they are running or co-sponsoring with someone else, and you still have to log in everyday at Ezsweeps for that to happen. They do not enter any other sweeps for you, and the never have. All public sweepstakes are listed under "Manual Sweepstakes".
  Old  March 3rd, 2007, 12:16pm     #5
arteest44
Sweeper

Its ironic that you posted about ez sweeps, I just decided not to waste my time with them anymore and deleted their link from my favorites (I have almost 170 thousand entries with no wins)....OLS has produced tons more results for me and is where my time will be spent from now on. For those of you that stay with ez...good luck!
  Old  March 3rd, 2007, 12:24pm     #6
wackydackydoo
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by arteest44
Its ironic that you posted about ez sweeps, I just decided not to waste my time with them anymore and deleted their link from my favorites (I have almost 170 thousand entries with no wins)....OLS has produced tons more results for me and is where my time will be spent from now on. For those of you that stay with ez...good luck!
Remember, these are mostly exclusive sweeps to Ezsweeps only. I know of others who have won from them already. Were you logging to Ezsweeps everyday? You need to log in everyday in order for Ezsweeps to enter you in your saved sweepstakes for the day. I think that's where alot of people have made a mistake. They may have though that once a sweep was saved to "My Sweeps" that's all they had to do. Also, don't forget that there are other features to Ezsweeps such as "Lucky Deals" for shopping and "Luckysurf" to win points to use towards gift cards which I love.
  Old  March 6th, 2007, 9:03pm     #7
mdnblaster
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackydackydoo
Remember, these are mostly exclusive sweeps to Ezsweeps only. I know of others who have won from them already. Were you logging to Ezsweeps everyday? You need to log in everyday in order for Ezsweeps to enter you in your saved sweepstakes for the day. I think that's where alot of people have made a mistake. They may have though that once a sweep was saved to "My Sweeps" that's all they had to do. Also, don't forget that there are other features to Ezsweeps such as "Lucky Deals" for shopping and "Luckysurf" to win points to use towards gift cards which I love.

I was entering everyday for awhile and have been going to EZSweeps off and on for YEARS and have never won a thing from them. I do know about the login procedure, etc etc. I honestly don't know how they survive. I only do their "exclusive" sweeps now and log in about once or twice a week. There really isn't much incentive to enter everyday for a $10 CD that they may or may not ever award. Plus all the other sweeps they have are listed here.
  Old  March 6th, 2007, 9:14pm     #8
wackydackydoo
Gone Camping

I play Lucky Surf there everyday to win points. So, I turn them in all the time for gift cards. Plus, I'm not sure how they award prizes. It very well may be that they are those type of prizes that just show up anonymously. I've won many, many prizes like this, and some were also the same prizes they were giving away.

They survive very easily. They have alot of sponsorship. Lifetime TV, Ebay, and Jewelry.com also each have instant win games there exclusive to Ezsweeps. Then there are the shopping offers.