Old  February 13th, 2007, 5:00pm     #1
sugarfruit
Senior Sweeper

Thumbs down eprize sucks
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this promotion. Our records
indicate that your prize was sent to the address listed below on 10/6.
We are not responsible for prizes that are lost during transit. We
apologize for the inconvenience but we do not have additional prizing
to ship out. This is our final decision regarding this matter and
again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Warm Regards,

ePrize Customer Service

I have been emailing eprize since October, 2006, about the Tony Stewart $20 card and the Papa John's $5 card I won. They kept telling me I had to wait and now I receive this response to an email I sent 2 weeks ago!!!

It's funny if they send me coupons, Iget them, but I don't get any real prizes I win from them. It took me exactly a year to get a sweatshirt I won from the Dave Mira Slim Jim sweeps, and at first they said that had already sent that also. What liars.

I don't think I will enter any sweeps that deal with eprize again!!!
  Old  February 13th, 2007, 5:06pm     #2
luv911fun
Master Sweeper

You would think that they would use delivery confirmation or something. I'm sorry you had such bad luck with them.

luv911fun's 2012 wins

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/ahoke4/oneluckygirl.png
  Old  February 13th, 2007, 5:07pm     #3
OKgirl
Grand Master Sweeper

That stinks! I wonder if I'll have the same situation soon with my Macaroni Grill gift cards win...I won back in November and then I moved in December. A few people began receiving their wins 2 days ago, and I still don't have mine.

Earn Rewards on SwagBucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/OKgirl

Win with me on Winster! http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=wdpm7aefjvrcp
  Old  February 13th, 2007, 5:10pm     #4
luv911fun
Master Sweeper

Thats the thing, though. Sometimes it does take that long to receive a prize. You dont want to be annoying by asking too soon, but if you wait too long you miss out.

luv911fun's 2012 wins

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/ahoke4/oneluckygirl.png
  Old  February 13th, 2007, 5:57pm     #5
gemini lion
Grand Master Sweeper

Sorry that happened to you. I've never had any problems with them. Recently I received an email telling me that the address they had for me for a prize was wrong and sent me a form to correct it.

Undergoing maintenance
  Old  February 13th, 2007, 6:02pm     #6
sugarfruit
Senior Sweeper

Thank you all for responding. I didn't start emailing them until so many people here said they were receiving theirs. So, I asked when my would be coming. They just kept telling me to wait a few more weeks, even when I emailed in January they told me I had to wait another couple of weeks before they could mail them.
  Old  February 13th, 2007, 9:12pm     #7
AlaskanSweeper
Master Sweeper

We have to beat incredible odds to win prizes, and then we have to beat incredible odds to get them.

You might want to contact the sponsors. Its possible that they'd send you something as a goodwill gesture if you explain what happened.
  Old  February 13th, 2007, 9:32pm     #8
OKgirl
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskanSweeper
We have to beat incredible odds to win prizes, and then we have to beat incredible odds to get them.

You might want to contact the sponsors. Its possible that they'd send you something as a goodwill gesture if you explain what happened.
I so agree! Its like I shouldn't even get excited when I win something, and really I haven't won anything until its physically in my grubby lil hands.

Earn Rewards on SwagBucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/OKgirl

Win with me on Winster! http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=wdpm7aefjvrcp
  Old  February 14th, 2007, 2:05am     #9
LastLaugh
Gone Camping

I've never had a problem with Eprize. In fact the only problem I've had was not recieving a signed guitar from Hastings and they've never answered my e-mails.
  Old  February 14th, 2007, 6:17am     #10
MrsM
Grand Master Sweeper

Why is is their fault that it disappeared. They did their job and sent it out. After that, it's out of their hands.
  Old  February 14th, 2007, 10:36am     #11
Curr4001
Master Sweeper

I understand that eprize did their job in sending it out, but why can't they use a method where you have to sign for it or at the very least send an email letting winners know when they are shipping something. After all they already have the winners list with email addresses. A program to automatically send an email notification would be very easy to set up.
I'm upset because the same thing happened to me. I lost out on a Home Depot gift card and a Pixar DVD from eprize and a book from another sweep. I have a great USPS lady so I know she wasn't the one who lost my prizes.
  Old  February 15th, 2007, 9:19pm     #12
sugarfruit
Senior Sweeper

So, Eprize says they sent them out. Two (2) different wins, 2 different cards to be mailed to me at different times and I receive neither one!!

They said the same thing about my Slim Jim sweatshirt, that they mailed it out to me months before, and then the B****rds overnighted that to me a year after I won it.

From December:
"Hello,

You will be receiving your prize in the mail 8-10 weeks after the end of the promotion. It will be mailed to the address you provided on the registration form. The promotion ends on September 15, 2006. Please allow the requested amount of time to receive your prize.

Thanks

ePrize Customer Service" and then From January:

"Hello,

We apologize for the delay in the receipt of your prize. Although you are a confirmed winner, please allow a few more weeks for your prize to arrive. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

Thanks,

ePrize Customer Service"
  Old  February 15th, 2007, 11:17pm     #13
Miki
Grand Master Sweeper

Had a similar problem with them. They shipped a $475 pair of diamond earrings last year by fed-ex. Fed-Ex let someone sign for them who just happened to walk up to my house! Never got the earrings, Eprize said "too bad"

SWAGBUCKS
"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
  Old  February 16th, 2007, 11:24am     #14
Godzilla in Pa
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsM
Why is is their fault that it disappeared. They did their job and sent it out. After that, it's out of their hands.

Sorry but I have to disagree, the job isn't finished until they put the prize into the winners
hands. If ePrize sent them out and they didn't arrive ePrize should be tracking down where these prizes are going. Did their employees actually send out the prize? Did the shipper deliver to the wrong address? Where did the missing prizes go? The answers to these questions are ePrize's responsibility. I would definitly contact the sponser.
  Old  February 16th, 2007, 12:44pm     #15
Tarah716
Grand Master Sweeper

The only issue I've had with ePrize is that they can be slow. I've won two trips from them and both times I'm prying to get the information out of them DAYS before I'm suppose to leave.

I'm in the middle of another trip I won from them, they're suppose to provide spending money but I haven't gotten the check yet. They re-routed the checks to show up at work so I'll be able to sign for them and not have to leave work early to go to the P.O and sign for them.

Sorry you're having issues with them - I'm knocking on wood I'm not in the same boat one day.