Old  March 7th, 2003, 11:58am     #1
simmi5
Master Sweeper

Ezsweeps.com
Well, I know people are doubtful about the Ezsweeps site. My daughter was the monthly winner for the jewelry.com link on Ezsweeps....$1,000 jewelry item. Can't wait to see what it is! The rep I spoke to said most recently they've been giving out a sapphire and diamond necklace. That's two wins from Ezsweeps for my family now....I won a Wave cd/radio about a year ago, and now she won this. So I guess I'll continue to go there, although I do prefer this site to theirs.
  Old  March 7th, 2003, 12:21pm     #2
Robin
Master Sweeper

Wow, congrats on the wins! I used to go there but never won a thing so I quit, maybe I need to rethink this.
  Old  March 7th, 2003, 12:32pm     #3
Roadrunner445
Master Sweeper

Thumbs up
Congrats on your win!!!!!

Denise
  Old  March 7th, 2003, 1:31pm     #4
pksoz
Master Sweeper

That's great!! I've seen that some other people have quit going to that site, because they don't seem to win. I joined ezsweeps a few months ago, and still waiting for my 1st win there. I'm glad to hear somebody did win. The one good thing about that site, is all you have to do is log-in, and they automatically enter you into daily sweeps you've entered. That way, I don't have to spend much time there, and I can get over here, and enter, and read, and enter, and read, and enter......I think you get my drift.???? continued success!!! PK
  Old  March 7th, 2003, 1:44pm     #5
Cwazy Wabbit
Sweeper

Congratulations!
Wow... It's great to hear that someone has won something from using their site. I really was beginning to have my doubts about them.

Thank you for letting us know that people do really win with EZSweeps.

Robyn in New York
  Old  March 7th, 2003, 3:53pm     #6
tommy
Grand Master Sweeper
Founding Member

congrats to your young lass on her win
  Old  March 7th, 2003, 4:06pm     #7
carp911
Master Sweeper

I'm beginning to wonder if they really do reenter you in the sweeps or only enter you in the ezsweeps sponsored sweeps such as jewelry.com. I enter daily as well as my wife, brother, and mother and haven't won a thing in over a year of entering. Maybe they're just getting your info for referral entries for themselves.?
  Old  March 7th, 2003, 4:09pm     #8
Kym
Master Sweeper
Founding Member
Senior Moderator
Drama Queen

Not to get down on ezsweeps, but I've been using their service 5 days a week for over 3 years now & have yet to get a win through them. Contrast that with the probably 35 wins I've gotten through this website.
  Old  March 7th, 2003, 6:10pm     #9
OnyeaboM
Master Sweeper

Re: Ezsweeps.com
Quote:
Originally posted by simmi5
Well, I know people are doubtful about the Ezsweeps site. My daughter was the monthly winner for the jewelry.com link on Ezsweeps....$1,000 jewelry item. Can't wait to see what it is! The rep I spoke to said most recently they've been giving out a sapphire and diamond necklace. That's two wins from Ezsweeps for my family now....I won a Wave cd/radio about a year ago, and now she won this. So I guess I'll continue to go there, although I do prefer this site to theirs.
Hi. I also prefer this site to EZSweeps.com. That site still sucks in my humble opinion. The mass spam you get automatically when you first sign up is outrageous (due to the fact that you are automatically signed up to several email lists for different companies when you sign up for their 'service').

All the same though, Congrats on you & your daughter's wins!

- Bo

[ Good luck folks! ]