Old  July 6th, 2020, 10:37am     #1
Ardy22
Sweeper

Instagram Blocks
I was blocked the previous week and today I followed no more than 5 and they blocked me again.

They say:

Your account has been temporarily blocked from taking this action. Sharing your account with a service that helps you get more likes or followers goes against our Community Guidelines. This block will expire on 2020-07-13. Tell us if you think we made a mistake.

I am not sharing my account with anyone to get more likes or follows!

What gives?
  Old  July 6th, 2020, 12:19pm     #2
susan1215
Senior Master Sweeper

Have you tagged a lot of people when you have entered giveaways? I have been blocked when I did that so now I pace out my entries, it happens to a lot of sweepers. There isn't anything you can do but wait until they unblocked you.
  Old  July 8th, 2020, 7:07am     #3
Ardy22
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan1215 View Post
Have you tagged a lot of people when you have entered giveaways? I have been blocked when I did that so now I pace out my entries, it happens to a lot of sweepers. There isn't anything you can do but wait until they unblocked you.
It is very annoying. Giveaways should not make entries contingent on follows and likes and that goes for facebook too.
  Old  August 1st, 2020, 11:55am     #4
susan1215
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy22 View Post
It is very annoying. Giveaways should not make entries contingent on follows and likes and that goes for facebook too.
it is annoying, it's my #1 complaint about IG. I have noticed that the longer I have been a member (going on a year now) the less time they block me. At first I was blocked for 5 or more days, then a couple of days and now if I'm blocked it's only for a few hours. They must think people who are active on IG and post and tag on a lot of pages are spammers.
  Old  August 9th, 2020, 1:43pm     #5
susan1215
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrissMad View Post
may be somebody could make an order on your account,didnt you think about it?
What do you means by make an order? Make an order means buying or selling something in the US and I'm not buying or selling anything on IG I'm entering giveaways.
  Old  Yesterday, 10:57am     #6
Barbg18
Senior Sweeper

It means one of the giveaways you entered had "can access your information, change your passwords..." You just need to look thru who you followed & unfollow them. It's probably an app.