Old  April 14th, 2019, 2:55pm     #1
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Always get frustrated while entering
So I am trying blogs again.. and it didn't take long before again being upset with them..

Must tag two friends who aren't already following.. and they must follow and enter for this entry... then another entry if you find out those two friends are following and entered and you tell the blogger....

Then another.. can't even do the mandatory comment start.. spent 5 minutes trying to get the stupid google captcha to go through.. it kept going skip, next, skip, next, skip, next .. then when it finally gave me a verify, it wouldn't accept it.

Another... leave a comment on another post .. okay, but I can't find anything of where to leave the comment!

I skip don't bother with the ones that want you to follow, follow, follow for entries..

UGH... just frustration...

Lights went dark.... ..... ......
  Old  April 14th, 2019, 3:07pm     #2
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Easy Fix
Give up on the dishwasher, handwash the dishes and don't enter blogs RELAX.

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.
  Old  April 14th, 2019, 3:31pm     #3
susan1215
Senior Master Sweeper

Yes, it's all about the following, but once you have followed the blog owner in every way then when they have another giveaway it's pretty easy to enter.
  Old  April 14th, 2019, 3:45pm     #4
karenl1920
Sweeper

I understand other folks enter and occasionally win blog and social media sweeps, but I just won't. I don't participate in social media. I realized we were the (unpaid) product for Facebook in 2009, left it behind. Merriam Webster defines "twit" as silly, annoying person; I don't tweet.

Good luck to all who do participate.
  Old  April 14th, 2019, 4:10pm     #5
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBookie View Post
Give up on the dishwasher, handwash the dishes and don't enter blogs RELAX.
hoping to get the part tomorrow and see if it's a fix or time for a new one.. we go through more dishes than I can understand here .. hubby says he can see why people use paper! Hey.. I'm going to be relaxing.. the snow is melting.. the woods are clearing... and I'll be taking some walks soon before the firewood cutting starts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan1215 View Post
Yes, it's all about the following, but once you have followed the blog owner in every way then when they have another giveaway it's pretty easy to enter.
I did some for a while, but then now they are new ones again.. and I really don't want to get overwhelmed by bloggers on my FB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenl1920 View Post
I understand other folks enter and occasionally win blog and social media sweeps, but I just won't. I don't participate in social media. I realized we were the (unpaid) product for Facebook in 2009, left it behind. Merriam Webster defines "twit" as silly, annoying person; I don't tweet.

Good luck to all who do participate.
Well, only the twits could socialize this morning when the other platforms were down!

I have found that some sweeps I wouldn't classify as blogs are mixed in.. regular just enter your name and email ones.. I'm just going to stick with those and forget the ones that use those more difficult platform entries.

Lights went dark.... ..... ......
  Old  April 14th, 2019, 4:46pm     #6
Greg62
Master Sweeper

I skip blogs, unless they are offering a big prize, I don't want to follow and like a bunch of accounts for a chance at a $25 prize.
  Old  April 16th, 2019, 3:32pm     #7
FreakDuJour
Grand Master Sweeper

I agree- it's almost like by the time you finish all of that nonsense, you feel like you are shamelessly begging for a prize. It's ridiculous, the convoluted rubbish they make people go through.