Old  September 8th, 2018, 11:26am     #1
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

Premium Subscription Issues? PM Nicole
If you are experiencing problems with your premium subscription, be aware that there is a problem with paypal and OLS. Brent is working on fixing the problem. He made an announcement about it here:

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com....php?t=1417406

In the meantime, the only way to get your premium subscription activated is by sending a PM to Nicole. She is manually fixing each person's subscription, so that is why it is taking so long.

PM Nicole here:

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...newpm&u=141088

Please contact her via PM, not email or by posting in the forums. She will need your PayPal transaction ID # and first/last name to locate your payment via a PM so she can track who has been updated. I know some people were unsure how to PM. Just click that link above and it will take you directly to private messaging.

Need to enable private messaging? Click on UserCP, Settings & Options, Edit Options, Scroll until you see Private Messaging, click enable private message, scroll to the very bottom and click Save Changes

Hopefully, this will be resolved very soon.

You guys have been extremely patient. Thank you.

Note: One of our fabulous members reminded me to post about Paypal disputes. If you paid and then disputed the charge/asked for a reversal, you will have to contact PayPal to remove the dispute. This will need to be done before Nicole can manually credit your account.

Provide this information if you want to be added to the list: Below is a list of members waiting on their activation. If you want to add your name, reply to this post with the date you paid, when you PMd Nicole and when your subscription expires. You will be added to the list once I get all that information. I have been asked to keep the chit chat out of this thread and just have it be for members to post their information, so I will go do a clean up right now and remove the extra stuff.

***Update***

Nicole has updated all members in this thread as of 9/16/2018. So we are all caught up!

The problem between Paypal and OLS is still ongoing. Brent is working on it, but we do not have an updated timeframe on when it will be completed. So we will need to continue having members PM Nicole immediately after you pay for your premium membership.

All members who pay for a premium membership need to PM Nicole immediately after payment AND please include their PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID# so she can manually update your account. If you do not PM her, your membership will not be activated.

Thank you for your patience!

Got Your Green

The following members have turned green

amyltb, MeLike2Travel, bjdotson, msmicro, fullcircledave, aglo, daisysflower, keithagano, kav, Goldenluv, Dawnbird, grockel, Donna344, siamese1, coljim, donnak4, Atreau, piccadilly99, The Sweepaholic, bronstmj, Minuteman, miriama59, Chrysie, CeliaGeorge, samefay, mrsglowtone, babybanker, theamira, sharon616, cfioty, ohboyisthisgreat, cman, janet955, TonyaCSmith, dori, nherzog, CDGildea, lilac100, bsm308, dessie, Muffetval, TBGumby, AMQUEBERG, swede99, diyer, gwuennenberg, sseads, dkangel99, KathyG11, jldbrooklyn, gr8tjoy, qhoney, AlwaysLearning, funpeace, crawdad3, bettyc, TheSunshyn, roxannejharris, chrissybum, Jdevall, socisujo, sonotech2, duffyx22000, yellowlabs4ever, upscp, tigerjen77, Mythadical, laurieoona, stranded25, dusty4u113, mialit, jking513, Michigan sunset, erik0020, Alimar, xscapes, tmills74, yogasteph, vrday1968

Last edited by GTBuzz; September 16th, 2018 at 11:27am.

LipSense & SeneGence beauty, OLS members get free shipping. PM for details.
Buzz's Trade List
  Old  September 15th, 2018, 6:57pm     #2
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

Nicole has updated all members in this thread as of 9/16/2018. So we are all caught up!

The problem between Paypal and OLS is still ongoing. Brent is working on it, but we do not have an updated timeframe on when it will be completed. So we will need to continue having members PM Nicole immediately after you pay for your premium membership.

All members who pay for a premium membership need to PM Nicole immediately after payment so she can manually update your account. If you do not PM her, your membership will not be activated.

PM Nicole here:

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...newpm&u=141088

Please contact her via PM, not email or by posting in the forums. She will need your information via a PM so she can track who has been updated. I know some people were unsure how to PM. Just click that link above and it will take you directly to private messaging.

Need to enable private messaging? Click on UserCP, Settings & Options, Edit Options, Scroll until you see Private Messaging, click enable private message, scroll to the very bottom and click Save Changes

I want to thank all of you for your patience. I am very happy you are all green again and am sending everyone positive winning vibes!!

GTBuzz

Last edited by GTBuzz; September 16th, 2018 at 11:28am.

LipSense & SeneGence beauty, OLS members get free shipping. PM for details.
Buzz's Trade List
Closed Thread