Old  January 8th, 2014, 11:53am     #1
fat459cat
Senior Sweeper

Please need advice on how to WIN just one big prize?
Hello friends and members of OLS! I am at the end of my rope. I need some advice on how to win anything? I have been enter and enter for months and yrs it seems like but still NO wins are coming thur. What am I doing WRONG? Please guide me in the right path to win big...just one time is all I want just one time to win big.
Ready to quit

Last edited by fat459cat; January 8th, 2014 at 11:54am. Reason: miss spelled words
  Old  January 8th, 2014, 12:52pm     #2
ResourcePress
Grand Master Sweeper

In this hobby you never know when a big win is on its way. I get in at least one entry for anything I want to win.

For me, contests are the way for me to win big. Won some nice prizes through randomly drawn luck, but contests still are the best.

Wishing & hoping & thinking & praying, planning & dreaming... and entering!
  Old  January 8th, 2014, 6:56pm     #3
Rhozalea
Grand Master Sweeper

i wouldnt know but have u read thru here?
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com....php?t=1151652

i m on burnout right now- so many aggravations in ALL parts of my life so i ve cut way back on sweeps so i dont go over the top and quit. I would go nuts if i couldnt come here. (O BTW I dont recommend having a uncharacteristic meltdown to letoff steam! LOL altho it did result in one of the overpaid clueless professionals i deal w/getting something done he had been passing the buck on for way too long.)

Good luck

I cried because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet

Persian Proverb
  Old  January 8th, 2014, 9:35pm     #4
Ravzie
Grand Master Sweeper

If there was a method or a secret, we'd all do it.....

Old  January 9th, 2014, 9:40am     #5
blckwidow
Sweeper

I figure there has to be a secret...it seems to me that people either win big prizes all the time, or don't win at all. So the people that know the secret win...but they don't want to tell the other people. If I could figure it out I probably wouldn't tell anyone either.
Then again I have heard everything from changing your ip address to changing your email to changing your name can turn you from a non winner to a winner. I've even heard that certain states don't win and if you move you can start winning.
Seems too much like work to me.
  Old  January 9th, 2014, 10:14am     #6
MrsM
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckwidow View Post
I figure there has to be a secret...it seems to me that people either win big prizes all the time, or don't win at all. So the people that know the secret win...but they don't want to tell the other people. If I could figure it out I probably wouldn't tell anyone either.
Then again I have heard everything from changing your ip address to changing your email to changing your name can turn you from a non winner to a winner. I've even heard that certain states don't win and if you move you can start winning.
Seems too much like work to me.
Depends what type of contest/sweep it is - because there is a lot of vote buying, voting "programs" , entering under 100s of emails etc.
  Old  January 9th, 2014, 4:48pm     #7
Ravzie
Grand Master Sweeper

Right you are M, cheating!

Old  January 12th, 2014, 7:13am     #8
Janir
Grand Master Sweeper

No secrets, just enter enter enter, and do them all, Twitter, FB, blogs, texts, and don't ever forget your locals! I'm not winning the huge prizes I used to, but I still win regularly, it just takes more work. All the best, OK?