Old  August 5th, 2013, 10:46pm     #1
lvu
Junior Sweeper

Unhappy depressed & abandoned
Today is my b-day 49 now Im disabled and stuck in this house and even my computer hates me. OLS is one of my enjoyments out of very few that im able to do.

Why is it when men are in need their wemon are right there to back them up and give them support but when times get hard for the woman (me) my man cant deal and ignores the situation and turns a blind eye. Ive always had his back and when i need him hes unavailable. I just dont understand. Family is Family and we always have each others back

I asked for a 3 month membership to OLS. Guess what He says ur on disability get it yourself. I pay 1/2 rent the electric, food and att bundle. With all the physical pain its hard to pile a bunch of emotional abuse ontop of that.

Im so tired....Everyone thinks he is the sweetest and best man in the world. Boy would they be surprised if they really knew. I cant ruin it for him tho cause i have compassion and I still love him to the deepest depths of my heart Im so tired of crying everynight and theres not a thing i can do but stay out of his way.

One thing that hurt the worst was when he said I dont want your stuff in here - i dont want you in here - and i dont want you! It was as if the devil himself was talking to me. I dont look like a dog and i still have so much love to give but i feel as if alittle of me is dying inside each day.

So some happy B-day for me.Im so tired...
Sorry to whine online but i needed to express this. Im sure this isnt the proper place to even write bout this But I dont know where else to just Let my feelings out cause i sure cant talk bout them. I Dont Have anyone. We have been married for 32 yrs Hes been my first and will be my last.

Dont know if anyone will read it but thats ok.

I sure hope others are having a good day and again sorry for the whinning session. If anyone has read this please just keep me in your prayers

Thanks

LVU
  Old  August 5th, 2013, 10:59pm     #2
tamarisk100
Senior Sweeper

I'm so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. I have been in your situation and know how lonely and depressing it can be if no one remembers your birthday or makes you feel loved and appreciated, especially your husband.

I am sending across the Internet all the warm hugs and support I can to you. Please try to do something nice for yourself on your birthday. I hope you feel better soon and I hope that your husband wakes up and starts appreciating you for the wonderful kind-hearted women that you are!

Make sure to check out my Facebook page and give it a "Like" if you find my little snippets of life, wisdom and sometimes, downright fantasy interesting! https://www.facebook.com/#!/WordArtistryByWendy
  Old  August 6th, 2013, 12:27am     #3
lvu
Junior Sweeper

Red face I am appreciative
It's nice to know someone read this. Your kind words made me cry cause it was so very nice to hear something kind. I sorry I can't write more at this time cause I'm experience alot more pain toward night
So I've locked up my room and have a candle and drinking a strawberry daiquiri and pray for one notes peace Thanks love for ur kindness
Lesa
  Old  August 6th, 2013, 1:05am     #4
LUCKYLADY43
Master Sweeper

Talking
Lesa does your so-called husband get use out of the ATT bundle if he does then make him pay for it or have it shut off . Mine and my youngest sons SSI pays for everything and hubby doesn't work so he can't say a damn thing what I spend my money on if I need to renew my OLS I do.Darla
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvu View Post
Today is my b-day 49 now Im disabled and stuck in this house and even my computer hates me. OLS is one of my enjoyments out of very few that im able to do.

Why is it when men are in need their wemon are right there to back them up and give them support but when times get hard for the woman (me) my man cant deal and ignores the situation and turns a blind eye. Ive always had his back and when i need him hes unavailable. I just dont understand. Family is Family and we always have each others back

I asked for a 3 month membership to OLS. Guess what He says ur on disability get it yourself. I pay 1/2 rent the electric, food and att bundle. With all the physical pain its hard to pile a bunch of emotional abuse ontop of that.

Im so tired....Everyone thinks he is the sweetest and best man in the world. Boy would they be surprised if they really knew. I cant ruin it for him tho cause i have compassion and I still love him to the deepest depths of my heart Im so tired of crying everynight and theres not a thing i can do but stay out of his way.

One thing that hurt the worst was when he said I dont want your stuff in here - i dont want you in here - and i dont want you! It was as if the devil himself was talking to me. I dont look like a dog and i still have so much love to give but i feel as if alittle of me is dying inside each day.

So some happy B-day for me.Im so tired...
Sorry to whine online but i needed to express this. Im sure this isnt the proper place to even write bout this But I dont know where else to just Let my feelings out cause i sure cant talk bout them. I Dont Have anyone. We have been married for 32 yrs Hes been my first and will be my last.

Dont know if anyone will read it but thats ok.

I sure hope others are having a good day and again sorry for the whinning session. If anyone has read this please just keep me in your prayers

Thanks

LVU
  Old  August 6th, 2013, 1:23am     #5
tinamarina71
Senior Master Sweeper

(((Lesa)))) my birthday was yesterday and I was let down by some folks I thought cared too. But I am also blessed with a wonderful hubby and my OLS friends - and now i am even more blessed to know YOU.

You have us here and I just want to hug you and wish you a much happier year ahead. Everyone deserves to get back the same love they give or more.

"Yes, Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an A - Hole!"

TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU EXPECT TO BE TREATED!!
  Old  August 6th, 2013, 8:34am     #6
Christel
Master Sweeper

I am so sorry your husband is being so cruel and mean to you, that really sucks!
I think you should talk to your local social services and see what transportation/events that they have. Can they come and pick you up? I really think you need to get out of the house and talk to other people.
Happy belated birthday!

Join swag bucks and start earning points-use this link and be my friend http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=155719. It only takes 450 swagbucks to earn a $5 Amazon GC!
  Old  August 6th, 2013, 8:57pm     #7
tamarisk100
Senior Sweeper

Lesa:

Just checking to see how you are doing. I hope you enjoyed your strawberry daiquiri on your birthday and the rest of your evening was peaceful.

Stay in touch with your friends on OLS, we are a good support group!

Tamarisk

Make sure to check out my Facebook page and give it a "Like" if you find my little snippets of life, wisdom and sometimes, downright fantasy interesting! https://www.facebook.com/#!/WordArtistryByWendy
  Old  August 6th, 2013, 10:28pm     #8
samf36
Master Sweeper

Happy Birthday !!
  Old  August 6th, 2013, 11:50pm     #9
Kayte71
Grand Master Sweeper

Happy birthday!!!

Deepak_Chopra Your true essence is beyond the ego. It is fearless; free; it is immune to criticism; it does not fear any challenge. It is beneath no one.
  Old  August 6th, 2013, 11:57pm     #10
arouet
Grand Master Sweeper

Happy late birthday!
  Old  August 8th, 2013, 11:36pm     #11
lvu
Junior Sweeper

Red face Bless you all!!!!!!
I was so surprised for all the encouraging words of hope I hard a good happy cry! My tears are always of sadness so it was a wonderful. Experience to have a joyful cry thank you to the one who gifted. Me a year. That was so unexpected and I'm grateful After I had my bawling session on here it helped just to let it out but. After reading all y'all's replys ment more to me than I can express. I fell yesterday and been sleeping alot today so tomarrow I'm gonna retread y'all's words of encouragement and try to reply to each of my new lovely friends. Oh and I will check out the Facebook. Love and hugs and THANK YOU FROM THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF MY HEART. You all actually stopped me from doing something very stupid just to escape the mental and physical pain. Y'all just don't know the lifeline u gave me. I will be ok
Thanks just don't seem the proper word
Good nite
Xo
Lesa
  Old  August 9th, 2013, 1:18am     #12
Snowball
Senior Sweeper
Founding Member

Lesa I wish you were close enough that I could give you a big hug. I hope you weren't hurt too badly in the fall. Please don't do anything stupid, there's always someone on here 24/7 to talk to. If you are ever feeling extra down or lonely, please feel free to PM me.
  Old  August 10th, 2013, 10:36am     #13
MrsM
Gone Camping

Hello and happy belated birthday! We are the same age, except I'm August 2nd. I'm sorry for all the troubles you are going through.
  Old  August 13th, 2013, 12:36pm     #14
ironbutterfly
Grand Master Sweeper

It's better to be alone on your own terms than to be with someone and lonely Good luck kiddo.

All I Want For You My Son Is To Be Satisfied
  Old  August 13th, 2013, 3:19pm     #15
sparkle8
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbutterfly View Post
It's better to be alone on your own terms than to be with someone and lonely Good luck kiddo.
I needed to hear this today....TY!
And to OP.... HUGS!!!!!

‎"A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerate the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected and outlast the unbearable." ~ Billy Graham
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sparkle8 If I win, you win at Swagbucks!

Tags
abandonded, abused, birthday, depressed, disabled