Old  July 25th, 2013, 10:24am     #1
APRIL1916
Master Sweeper

Pepsi Iconic Summer
I am entering my Pepsi codes in the Iconic Summer contest but cannot figure out how to claim a prize. Can anyone guide me on this?
  Old  July 25th, 2013, 11:51am     #2
purplemist
Grand Master Sweeper

Im not positive but I think........

You enter your codes and you collect symbols. Combinations of these symbols open prize levels. If you look at the prizes it will tell you what symbols you need to unlock it. Once you unlock it you can pick a prize from that level.

Ive been entering codes and getting mostly the same symbol all the time. Nothing unlocked here.

Old  July 25th, 2013, 11:59am     #3
justwin
Master Sweeper

I have entered way over a 100 codes. Have never got the ones to unlock the prizes . Hope you have better luck!

Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.
  Old  July 25th, 2013, 12:02pm     #4
gummybear2010
Master Sweeper

wow I have entered over a 100 codes and not won a single thing I keep getting the same codes

must be my state or something I buy my pepsi all over the place not at the same store

each code after entered will pop up with a pepsi can a camera a palm tree etc
on the pepsi side looks like a beach ball and or boom box seems to be the ones that I need to win anything which I do not seem to be getting

when you click on the pic of prizes at the top it shows in blue pics of what you have

don't do mountain d so don't know those codes there different

when you get all the codes emblems for the box of prizes you can choose what left to grab a prize
  Old  July 25th, 2013, 11:02pm     #5
Rhozalea
Grand Master Sweeper

I was wondering that too
so for the prizes to open up u have to have all the symbols in that row?when a code says a got a can why does it say a "can" may be used at any prize?

TIA

I cried because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet

Persian Proverb
  Old  July 25th, 2013, 11:25pm     #6
Embee
Senior Master Sweeper

Thanks for the reminder.
I had a few left, and they're getting scarce. The codes are interchangeable. So if you want to try for dew prizes or pepsi they work for both.

You just need to match the sequence of icons that go with the prize level. As for the can icon, I think they are just the common icons, and each prize level contains one.

Obviously, the rare icons are the ones that complete the prize levels and are harder to get.

strangely, I have won 4 different items for this sweep, although they none were any to write home about, 3 pepsi branded items and one dew. Good Luck everyone!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Embee/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
  Old  July 26th, 2013, 2:06am     #7
tawnjun
Senior Master Sweeper

I've gotten a t-shirt, Vern Yip serving tray and a tote bag.

Just got the black zip up Mountain Dew hoodie :0
  Old  July 26th, 2013, 6:33pm     #8
*Harriett*
Senior Master Sweeper

I think read somewhere that they are going to restock their prizes in August.

Old  July 26th, 2013, 7:43pm     #9
CHOCKO895
Senior Sweeper

The promotion is scheduled to end on August 11. So I guess its only for half of the Iconic Summer.
  Old  July 26th, 2013, 10:28pm     #10
jas11563
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwin View Post
I have entered way over a 100 codes. Have never got the ones to unlock the prizes . Hope you have better luck!
Me too! I finally got a "rare" icon, and got the duffle bag, but I really wanted the backpack in that section and it was already sold out. There had to be a better way to do this, it just seemed that it was 'fair' to have icons, it would have been fairer if it was like MCR where you got points for each code and entered the prizes unlocked at different levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Harriett* View Post
I think read somewhere that they are going to restock their prizes in August.
Thank would be good news.
I hope so, cause there is not a lot left. Though I don't think I'll have another 100+ codes to enter to get one "rare" icon! LOL
  Old  July 26th, 2013, 11:02pm     #11
Daisylee
Sweeper

I"m just trying to win one of the hometown sweeps. I doubt I'll ever hit a 'rare' icon for a prize vault although I keep trying. I'd like one of the tent sets for camping on the dew side or one of the luggage sets on the pepsi side for my daughter in law. Good luck all and congrats to those who have won.
  Old  July 26th, 2013, 11:13pm     #12
APRIL1916
Master Sweeper

I must say it's the most confusing contest I've seen. I can't find any directions on how to claim a prize. Do I place the icons somewhere? Do I click on the prize? If it says LOCKED, does that indicate that I don't have the correct icon? Some of my icons say that it will unlock certain ones but can't figure it out. Guess I'll give up on this one.
  Old  July 27th, 2013, 12:16am     #13
jas11563
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by APRIL1916 View Post
I must say it's the most confusing contest I've seen. I can't find any directions on how to claim a prize. Do I place the icons somewhere? Do I click on the prize? If it says LOCKED, does that indicate that I don't have the correct icon? Some of my icons say that it will unlock certain ones but can't figure it out. Guess I'll give up on this one.
Yes, you can only claim a prize from a section that is unlocked.
You need a "rare" icon to do that. The screen tells you that you have a "rare" icon.

If you look at the bottom of the screen, there is a line with all the possible icons on it, My Icons.
The ones you have are blue and if you have more than one there is a little red number on the icon.
  Old  August 5th, 2013, 1:51am     #14
StacyNVA
Sweeper

I have won a ton of prizes through Iconic Summer. I started playing the very first day when not many were playing. Then lots started and it got harder to get rare icons. Now the rares are picking up again as people run out of codes. You can get a Pepsi cup from Quiznos and text or email in pics for free codes also.

What ever icons you have left over at the end of the game Aug 10th can be used to enter for the level 1 prizes 2nd chance sweep.

Make sure you link your iconic summer account to your Pepsi Experience Points account. You get 100 PEP for every code you enter. You can use the PEP to "buy" stuff on the PEP site.

Pepsi has said repeatedly they will not restock the prizes.

When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. – Gary Lloyd
  Old  August 5th, 2013, 1:56am     #15
Rhozalea
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Make sure you link your iconic summer account to your Pepsi Experience Points account. You get 100 PEP for every code you enter. You can use the PEP to "buy" stuff on the PEP site.
how do i do that? thx

I cried because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet

Persian Proverb