Old  May 13th, 2013, 5:50pm     #1
elittle2004
Senior Master Sweeper

What is the biggest prize you have won using RoboForm?
I'm just curious. A part of me thinks the reason why I haven't won any big cash prize (say more than $1,000) is because I use RoboForm on almost every single entry (except for flash entries). I can't prove that sponsors are dq'ing people for using RoboForm...but I sometimes I think they do. All 3 of my trip wins, where either from local tv stations or from sweeps that I had to hand-type the forms in (flash sweeps) and I didn't use RoboForm to enter those sweeps.

I believe the largest prize I ever won using RoboForm was a $500 check from Chase Bank. I wonder if only certain companies dq people who use RoboForm and other companies don't...I don't know for sure.

What are your opinions on RoboForm? I only type out sweep forms if the sweep rules says that only manually key-stroked entries will be excepted. Maybe I am just paranoid. Or maybe I haven't been lucky enough to win a large cash prize. I know there is a lot of more people entering sweeps now since I started entering sweeps back in 2006...that probably has a lot to do with it also.
  Old  May 13th, 2013, 6:10pm     #2
implode
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by elittle2004 View Post
I'm just curious. A part of me thinks the reason why I haven't won any big cash prize (say more than $1,000) is because I use RoboForm on almost every single entry (except for flash entries). I can't prove that sponsors are dq'ing people for using RoboForm...but I sometimes I think they do. All 3 of my trip wins, where either from local tv stations or from sweeps that I had to hand-type the forms in (flash sweeps) and I didn't use RoboForm to enter those sweeps.

I believe the largest prize I ever won using RoboForm was a $500 check from Chase Bank. I wonder if only certain companies dq people who use RoboForm and other companies don't...I don't know for sure.

What are your opinions on RoboForm? I only type out sweep forms if the sweep rules says that only manually key-stroked entries will be excepted. Maybe I am just paranoid. Or maybe I haven't been lucky enough to win a large cash prize. I know there is a lot of more people entering sweeps now since I started entering sweeps back in 2006...that probably has a lot to do with it also.
I've won all my prizes using roboform...unless the rules state no form fillers, I don't think they really care about that.

VERY simple way to make sure you are not filling out hidden fields on entry forms...manually enter the data the first time you visit the website, then save the pass card. Subsequent visits fill the form from your passcard. They can no longer detect roboform through hidden fields. They might have complicated scripts that detect the software...but probably not. If you think they are using scripts to detect software, they are also probably monitoring for internet history to see what sites you are coming from. Then also for IP address. Then again also for software versions on browsers/operating system. The more data they grab the more security they have for their contest. After a while you realize they could DQ you and you would never know for any of the things mentioned above. Best bet is not to worry about it. Leave then to police it themselves and don't look back.

Hall of Fame Winner of a trip to NZ!!!
Hall of Fame Winner of $10,000!!!
Hall of Fame winner of Super Bowl Trip!!!
  Old  May 13th, 2013, 6:35pm     #3
SweepingBeauty
Grand Master Sweeper

most

“Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.”-Mark 5:34
  Old  May 13th, 2013, 7:12pm     #4
venus_de_milo
Grand Master Sweeper

I always use Robo and have won several HOF-level prizes. I won $1000 in gift cards earlier this year and it was a form with a passcard that I usually did with "fill and submit."
  Old  May 13th, 2013, 7:33pm     #5
princessJ
Senior Master Sweeper

I'm too lazy to type...ALL my big wins have come from use of roboform

Old  May 13th, 2013, 8:07pm     #6
RockysJewel
Grand Master Sweeper

Almost all of my $60k+ wins including 5 trips.

I am not Rocky . I am ~JEWEL~
  Old  May 13th, 2013, 8:07pm     #7
Ashook
Master Sweeper

every win...

MY WINS Could you spare some box tops?
FSOT
http://frvetere.blogspot.com/
  Old  May 14th, 2013, 2:11pm     #8
alansax
Senior Sweeper

All my wins are other than flash form sweepstakes have come from using Roboform.
  Old  May 14th, 2013, 4:27pm     #9
louiseb130
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansax View Post
All my wins are other than flash form sweepstakes have come from using Roboform.
Same here, including 3 trip wins, and many, many others (including a $2K gift card win). I know of the controversy surrounding RoboForm, but I believe it is simply considered a form-filler and is not against the rules of the vast majority of sweepstakes.
  Old  May 14th, 2013, 4:42pm     #10
MrsM
Grand Master Sweeper

Anything I ever won, I won using Roboform, or auto fill from Chrome. The only time I don't use a form filler is when I can't because the form won't let me.
  Old  May 14th, 2013, 7:21pm     #11
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by elittle2004 View Post

its just luck..has nothing to do with robo

over 40.000 points come join me ? https://www.superpoints.com/join/AfySHwFdXsWdVjyK6ransDzR71A
  Old  May 14th, 2013, 7:47pm     #12
carcon
Senior Master Sweeper

I've won at least 4 trips and a large amount of cash using roboform. Of course now days the big wins are few and far between but I've always used roboform and have won quite a lot of things over the years that I've been sweeping

You've to to prime the pump, you've got to have faith and believe
You've got to give of yourself before your worthy to receive!
  Old  May 14th, 2013, 8:27pm     #13
caseycupcake
Grand Master Sweeper

$100k
  Old  May 14th, 2013, 9:36pm     #14
cher4sc
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseycupcake View Post
$100k
same

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cher4sc