Old  November 7th, 2012, 6:00pm     #1
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

Unhappy Superpoints closed down
An important message from the Superpoints team:
Dear Superpoints members,
At the end of January, 2011 the current team began to manage operations of Superpoints.com on behalf of its owner, Superpoints, LLC, in the hopes that we could build a great rewards community. We did our best, but unfortunately Superpoints, LLC has decided to cancel our management relationship and take back management of the site.
Unfortunately we are forced to suspend access to Superpoints.com and members will no longer have access to the site as of 3:00 pm central time on November 7th, 2012. We’re saddened to have to take this action, but extenuating circumstances have forced our hand. We’ll do our best to complete fulfillments on a timely basis for those rewards claimed prior to the site’s suspension.
FAQ:
Will my pending redemption still be paid out?
Yes, we will do our best to fulfill all redemptions submitted to Superpoints.com prior to 3:00 pm CST on November 7, 2012.
Why are you making such drastic changes?
There are several changes happening in the management of the Superpoints website and the economic conditions around supporting a rewards site. Those changes have prompted the suspension of the Superpoints.com website.
What about my support email that you haven’t replied to?
At this time we do not have the resources available to respond to all the support emails. We will begin answering new support emails regarding redemptions but all prior emails will not be addressed. If you have any outstanding requests regarding redemptions, please contact us again and we will look into it. Requests outside of redemptions may or may not be responded to.
Is the site going down permanently?
The current team will no longer be the managing operator of the Superpoints.com domain and therefore we don’t have information as to whether or not Superpoints.com will resume service at a future date.

Already at over 32.000 points...won 25.000 a few days ago https://www.superpoints.com/join/AfySHwFdXsWdVjyK6ransDzR71A
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 6:03pm     #2
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

i had no clue until after 3 pm Ct today so I lost my almost 2000 points and I was saving up until end of Nov. for the Holidays.....they could have at least give us more time or shoot an e-mail to us to go ahead and cash out or just send some sort of reward no matter what....we deserved it for clicking daily.....ugh

Already at over 32.000 points...won 25.000 a few days ago https://www.superpoints.com/join/AfySHwFdXsWdVjyK6ransDzR71A
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 6:06pm     #3
kdkdkd
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkyskeeper View Post
i had no clue until after 3 pm Ct today so I lost my almost 2000 points and I was saving up until end of Nov. for the Holidays.....they could have at least give us more time or shoot an e-mail to us to go ahead and cash out or just send some sort of reward no matter what....we deserved it for clicking daily.....ugh
I know, a warning would have been nice. They did shut down before, went away for a long time before new management took over, but when they came back all my previous points were still in my account. Maybe this will happen again in the future, but you never know. That is why I was cashing every time I hit the $5 point total, because they had disappeared before Sorry you lost out on your chance to cash out, that is a raw deal.

Earn Amazon codes with irazoo http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=kdkdkd
PLEASE be my swagbucks friend http://swagbucks.com/refer/kdkdkd
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer.-- Albert Camus
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 6:30pm     #4
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdkdkd View Post
I know, a warning would have been nice. They did shut down before, went away for a long time before new management took over, but when they came back all my previous points were still in my account. Maybe this will happen again in the future, but you never know. That is why I was cashing every time I hit the $5 point total, because they had disappeared before Sorry you lost out on your chance to cash out, that is a raw deal.
thanks

and because of that i cashed out on swagbucks because now i dont trust any of it anymore....everyone should cash out there as well just to be save

Old  November 7th, 2012, 6:38pm     #5
Tonysopranogirl
Grand Master Sweeper

wow was sitting on points and a little voice inside me said cash out .......it was only for 5 amazon dollars but glad I did it.......can't say it was a shock..........
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 6:41pm     #6
amd28
Senior Sweeper

just got my 15 in itunes from them in the mail the other day,glad i did
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 7:35pm     #7
sammee
Senior Sweeper

playing this afternoon, was 50 pts shy of getting 25 in paypal, now its gone, so pissed off over this. facebook page not working either, they are running like thieves in the dark.
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 7:40pm     #8
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammee View Post
playing this afternoon, was 50 pts shy of getting 25 in paypal, now its gone, so pissed off over this. facebook page not working either, they are running like thieves in the dark.
Yeah, they immediately shut down their facebook page. I'm sure they were worried about the backlash they were about to get.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 7:42pm     #9
JH33194
Senior Master Sweeper

Happy I cashed out fairly recently. I did have nearly 800 points tho :/
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 7:55pm     #10
Lisargold
Master Sweeper

I was saving my points up too for the holidays so lost a lot too. This is the second time that this site has shut down.

Lisa

Swagbuckshttp://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=105208
Supepoints http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/i0zh9c
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 7:58pm     #11
jas11563
Master Sweeper

I cashed out awhile ago.
Been clicking very intermittently but I only had 50 points, so I feel like I quit in time.
That is just horrible, but they had done it before, so as soon as I was able to get a reward I cashed in. I was within 20 points of cashing in when they changed the rules last time.
Took me another few months to final cash out.

So sorry this happened to you.
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 8:09pm     #12
PanamaKay
Master Sweeper

I gave up on that site shortly after it started. It just was not generating enough $$ to warrant the time spent there. Sympathy goes out to all who lost their rewards.

My Wins
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 8:11pm     #13
sammee
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanamaKay View Post
I gave up on that site shortly after it started. It just was not generating enough $$ to warrant the time spent there. Sympathy goes out to all who lost their rewards.
Yeah, i was going to call it quits after i cashed out this weekend. Oh, well, not the first time this has happened, could be worse, boomertown beat me for $400
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 8:14pm     #14
chancebunny
Grand Master Sweeper

I wonder how long they've known about this? They were still sending out emails late this morning, telling me I had points. It looks like they're just trying to weasel out of paying anyone. I had been saving my points too. All that time spent, now it's for nothing.

Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.

Albert Einstein
  Old  November 7th, 2012, 8:16pm     #15
JenniferPaige
Master Sweeper

I had about 800 points stashed up, but I only did the email clicks and had no one signed up under me. It would have taken a really long time to be able to cash out. I don't even remember what the minimum cash out was. I'm not going back if they do return.

My Wins