Old  April 9th, 2012, 5:10pm     #1
atang08
Junior Sweeper

Smile Added sweepstake not showing?
Hi,

In the past, I would submit a sweepstake and it would list fine after a few minutes.

Today, I tried twice so far and both of them no luck.

Any idea why my sweepstakes added today are not showing up? When I'm logged in, I can search for it fine. When logging out, its a different story. Nothing shows up in the search and in the category pages. Please help! Tks!!
  Old  April 9th, 2012, 5:11pm     #2
guruwan2b
Grand Master Sweeper

For it to show up in the category pages, it has to be validated. Sometimes that happens quickly and sometimes it takes a while.

To see all sweeps that you submitted go to Options/Help and Submitted on the right hand side.

ETA: If you don't see the sweep listed it was probably removed for some reason. Check the rules for sweeps and see if the sweep follows all the rules.

ETAM: http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...d.php?t=385241
Check this thread.
  Old  April 9th, 2012, 5:16pm     #3
atang08
Junior Sweeper

Smile
Hi, thanks for the quick reply!

The sweeps I submitted today followed pretty much the same guidelines/rules as previous ones I submitted (and got listed) successfully.

One of the sweeps is a One day contest, so I was hoping it listed as fast as the previous ones...but I guess I have to wait.

If there is a reason why its being rejected or removed, we would to know why so we can correct it and have it listed!
  Old  April 9th, 2012, 5:25pm     #4
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

It is up. One day giveaways, don't normally get validated because we don't see them in time.

Just a reminder that posting with better rules/dates, etc, is a must or you do risk having a submission deleted.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  April 11th, 2012, 6:31pm     #5
atang08
Junior Sweeper

Smile
Hi Karen,

Thanks, makes sense.

We had two sweepstakes going on, a 'One Day' Sweeps and our usual 'Bi-weekly' contests.

As of now, our Bi-weekly contest is still going on and expires 4/13/2012 @ 8:00 AM.

When I go to Options/Help > Submitted, It lists the contest but it shows the dates as 3/30/2012 to 3/30/2012. This makes me believe that they deleted the original bi-weekly one and thought it was a One Day duplicate type.

Is there anyway for our contest to be listed again? We have provided rules, prize details, and comments on how to enter.

Tks!
  Old  April 11th, 2012, 7:33pm     #6
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

The one you submitted on the 30th has been validated, the duplicate submission you submitted today was deleted.

You should be good to go on it.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  April 12th, 2012, 2:47pm     #7
atang08
Junior Sweeper

Smile
Awesome! Thank you for the great support!
Closed Thread