Old  January 12th, 2012, 8:58pm     #121
louiseb130
Master Sweeper

NVIDIA
Congratulations Diane E. from Minnesota! You won a new Tegra 3-powered Transformer Prime (check your email, Diane, for details). We'll be giving away another tablet tomorrow, so enter now for your chance to win! Invite you friends for additional entry opportunities. http://bit.ly/wiA4pl
NVIDIA Tegra @ CES Tablet Sweepstakes on Facebook | Facebook
apps.facebook.com
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.
  Old  January 12th, 2012, 10:39pm     #122
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

Gettin lippy
Jennifer Roberts and Tina Dettman you are my lucky numbers for the night!!! Please e-mail me you address and I will get them sent out for you!! Please don't forget we still have our contest going like and be liked were you send your friends and you both have could win 4 each of our holiday lip balms send your friends have them like our page so you both can win make sure they say who sent them!! Thank you everyone for playing tonight and congratulations to the winners

my wins

WAREHOUSE 13 "see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret."
  Old  January 12th, 2012, 10:41pm     #123
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

BelleCore
Thanks for your patience on this wonderfully kooky day which started off with a mysterious, astoundingly huge overnight spike in our followers. Ours is not to question why...Nevertheless, we are thrilled to announce the winner of our Facebook "Let's get to 300 fans" babyBelle bodybuffer prize is Deborah Curran!!
Next contest starts immediately!!! Onward to 650!!! Love you all!!! Keep on buffin'!!

my wins

WAREHOUSE 13 "see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret."
  Old  January 12th, 2012, 11:08pm     #124
desertwings
Sweeper

Advance Auto Parts

Let's have a big shout out to our Week #9 Winners, Mikail H. from Strongsville, OH and Janice C. from Detroit, MI -- they have each won an an Apple iPad 2 and a $250 gas card. That wraps up our 2011 Holiday Giveaway
  Old  January 12th, 2012, 11:15pm     #125
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

Twitter
couponing4you couponing4you
AND THE WINNER IS Christine Sapp PLEASE EMAIL ME AT couponing4you@yahoo.com WITH YOUR MAILING ADDRESS fb.me/1v0fgg1YK

no idea why they would not post their twitter name , this is the sort of thing that I hope does not happen with my name

my wins

Old  January 13th, 2012, 1:32am     #126
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

from a newsletter
Thank you to everyone for entering the flash giveaway tonight!

Post about Swagbucks coming up next but I thought I would get the winner announced!

Out of over 700 entries, the winner of the $5 Amazon gift card is…

Ashley Nunn

She can email me to claim the gift card at wheelndealmama at aol dot com or I will email her tomorrow!

my wins

Old  January 13th, 2012, 1:48am     #127
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

http://shopwithmemama.com/winners
has a list of winners and those that are confirmed etc

my wins

Old  January 13th, 2012, 3:59am     #128
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

Silicon Power ' TAG' & ' GIFT' Giveaway !
Yes ! It's time to announce the winners of the Congratulations to.......

Gary Smith (Photo 1) - Touch 850 16GB USB Flash Drive
Kevin Xue (Photo 6) - USB 3.0 Card Reader
Sabina Walston Edwards (Photo 8) - Marvel M01 16GB USB3.0 Flash Drive

Thanks to everyone who participated in this giveaway, we'll have more contest coming up with more goodies to win & exclusive offers to Silicon Power fans only!

*Winners please send your contact details to SPadmin@silicon-power.com with your 1. Full name 2. Valid contact address in Canada/USA (With postal codes) 3.Contact number within 72 hours of this posting for prize claim.

my wins

Old  January 13th, 2012, 4:15am     #129
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

gethelabel.com
And the winner is....... Kirsty KJaybaby Caffrey!! Congratulations Kirsty!!! Please email competitions@getthelabel.com with your contact details! Only 46 more likes to go until we give away another item from our new in collection... http://tinyurl.com/6ub78kz Share and tell your friends to help us get there quickly!

my wins

Old  January 13th, 2012, 4:16am     #130
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

Canadian chicken
Still waiting to hear from ESTER GLAVIN....You are the winner of our contest! Please send us an email at cfc@chicken.ca.

my wins

Old  January 13th, 2012, 4:18am     #131
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

Donkeyts.com
CONTEST WINNERS are...Lela Dame, Mike Fortner, and Alex Cohen!! CONGRATS! (we will message you via FB)

‎"I DOUGHNUT CARROT ALL" CONTEST WINNERS are...Juan Aguilar, Rena' Behm, Kayleigh Pritchard, Kevin Bailly, and Casey Postelwait!! CONGRATS! (we will message you via FB) ...NEXT CONTEST SOON

my wins

Old  January 13th, 2012, 4:19am     #132
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

NEtgen player
And the 3D Toshiba Laptop Winner Is...
Happy New Year everyone! I'd like to take this opportunity to announce our winner for the 3D Toshiba Laptop (drum roll please)...and the winner is: Rebecca from Calgary, Alberta!Congratulations Rebecca! I'd also like to give a big thanks to everyone who participated in this cont
source

my wins

Old  January 13th, 2012, 4:23am     #133
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

Leggat Cadillac
Congratulations to LeighAnn Keller who wins the Night in Niagara! Keep checking the page for more details on how to claim your prize!

Congratulations to Tricia Cooper, who wins the Keg giftcard! Keep checking the page for more details on how to claim your prize

my wins

Old  January 13th, 2012, 4:25am     #134
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

Kingsmere Village
Congratulations again to Sherry Kinnear, our Kingsmere Village Facebook " Like us and Win" contest winner. She was the lucky person drawn and won herself a $100 Gift Card.

my wins

Old  January 13th, 2012, 7:43am     #135
Ravzie
Grand Master Sweeper

YOU PICK THE Prize:
1.$10 amazon code (or)
2.Cup + coffee (kcup or bag) (or)
3.Froggy potty + potty book
WINNER:
Jeannie Barnett

Jeannie please email at couponclipinista@yahoo.com by 12pm tomorrow (1/13/12)