Old  February 27th, 2012, 1:14pm     #691
patti31556
Master Sweeper

GoPro
Congrats to today's "Everything We Make" Sweepstakes winner: David from Addlestone, United Kingdom! (saturday)

To enter for tomorrow sweepstakes: http://gopro.com/daily-giveaway/

MyWins
  Old  February 27th, 2012, 1:15pm     #692
patti31556
Master Sweeper

Great Clips
Thanks for all the guesses everyone! It's pretty obvious that Kasey has the greatest fans in NASCAR.

Congrats to Angelia West Auer, Sarah Lingerfelt & Billy Fairchild (free haircuts for a year). Can you shoot us an email at gcinews@greatclips.com & we'll get your prizes out!

MyWins
  Old  February 27th, 2012, 1:16pm     #693
patti31556
Master Sweeper

JomaDeals.com
Our fan with the most points is Frankie Ziman, congratulations. Congrats, you just won a $5 Jomadeals.com Gift Card!

Next winner will be picked in 1 week. Be sure to like, comment and share our posts to win awesome prizes!

MyWins
  Old  February 27th, 2012, 1:17pm     #694
patti31556
Master Sweeper

American Gem Society
Thank you all for participating in our quiz! We wrote down your names, and drew three winners from a bowl. Yes, we used the latest technology! Congrats to Teresa McCoy Foster, Jena Bailey, and Lindsay Holliday! If you email your address to socialmedia@ags.org, we'll send you the DVD from AGS Labs!

MyWins
  Old  February 27th, 2012, 6:57pm     #695
kj39
Master Sweeper

Clocker watches
THE WINNERS FOR THE CLOCKER WATCHES FLASH MOB SWEEPSTAKES HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!! 1ST PRIZE (APPLE IPOD TOUCH) GOES TO CATHY EVANS. 10 SECOND PLACE WINNERS WERE CHOSEN AND EACH WILL RECEIVE A CLOCKER WATCH...THE 2ND PLACE WINNERS ARE: AARON MARTIN, ELLA GRANDSTAFF, GINA GAETA, HERMAN SHARPE, KIM BISHOP, BECCA FRIEDMAN, ADRIANNA HOLBROOK, JASON BORTHS, TAMMY KICAK, TRIN RIMES. WINNERS CAN CLAIM PRIZES BY COMMENTING ON THIS POST, MESSAGING OR POSTING TO THE FAN PAGE OR RESPONDING TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND PROMOTED!!
Unlike · · Follow Post · a few seconds ago
  Old  February 27th, 2012, 8:43pm     #696
Feisty Girl
Master Sweeper

http://getcrackin.com/2012/02/the-hi...ntest-winners/

Wonderful Pistachios The High Flyers’ Contest Winners
getcrackin.com
The High Flyers' contest is nearing its finale. Are you a winner thus far? You still have until March 2nd to submit your entry via the "High Flyers' Contest" tab to the left.
  Old  February 28th, 2012, 9:49am     #697
purplemist
Grand Master Sweeper

Golden Globes

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GOLDEN GLOBES GIFT BAG SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS Carol F. from Phoenix, AZ; Brittany B. from N. Tonawanda, NY; Adriana L. from Georgetown, TX; Jennifer S. from Encino, CA and Valerie H. from Schenectady, NY - as announced on twitter @goldenglobes. Your gift bags are on their way to you - ENJOY!

Old  February 28th, 2012, 10:10am     #698
xscapes
Master Sweeper

Abt Electronics
Abt Electronics

Congratulations to Charles for winning the Kenwood USA Giveaway! Hope you enjoy your new system.

My FSOT List

"The thing that a lot of people cannot comprehend is that Mother Nature doesn't have a bullet with your name on it,
she has millions of bullets inscribed with 'to whom it may concern.'"
  Old  February 28th, 2012, 1:26pm     #699
Kayte71
Grand Master Sweeper

JomaDeals.com
Congrats Angela Kirby, winner of the Invicta Watch Giveaway!! email marketing@jomashop.com with your address to claim you prize!

Deepak_Chopra Your true essence is beyond the ego. It is fearless; free; it is immune to criticism; it does not fear any challenge. It is beneath no one.
  Old  February 28th, 2012, 2:16pm     #700
R. Honey G.
Master Sweeper

Street Moda

Congratulations to Jill Williams for winning our Not Rated boots and Janie Reynolds for winning the True Religion shoes! Please email me at facebook@streetmoda.com so I can get your stuff sent out!
  Old  February 28th, 2012, 2:19pm     #701
purplemist
Grand Master Sweeper

Kayenta Street Painting Festival

Congratulations to Trevor W! He was our randomly selected Sweepstakes winner! Thank you to all that entered! Keep watching for more chances to win!

Old  February 28th, 2012, 4:30pm     #702
xscapes
Master Sweeper

FilmJabber
FilmJabber

And the first winner of our documentary giveaway is... Monica Young of Arizona. You've won Wartorn and 2 other DVDs.

And the 2nd winner of our documentary giveaway is... Leon Rosborough Sr. of Fire Station 96 You've won 4 DVDs.

And the 3rd winner of our documentary giveaway is...Julie Hawkins of Arizona. You've won 3 DVDs.

And the 4th winner of our documentary giveaway is... Min Kataczinsky from Vegas. You've won Buck and 2 other DVDs.

And the 5th winner of our documentary giveaway is... Robert Kuperberg of Virginia. You've won several DVDs.

And the 6th winner of our documentary giveaway is...Wanda Banks of NC. You've won King of Kong and 2 other DVDs.

The final winner of our documentary giveaway is... Elizabeth Bubel of Texas. You've won 4 History Channel DVDs.

My FSOT List

"The thing that a lot of people cannot comprehend is that Mother Nature doesn't have a bullet with your name on it,
  Old  February 28th, 2012, 5:01pm     #703
xscapes
Master Sweeper

Ester-C
Ester-C

Congratulations to our next set of winners from the ‘Warm Up Winter’ sweeps: Mark D. from NY, Vera S. from NC, Kelly L. from VA, Diane V. from PA, Laurie M. from OH, John S. from FL, and Lee F. from FL!
Check your emails for confirmation and let your friends know that you won by clicking the share button!

My FSOT List

Old  February 29th, 2012, 1:07am     #704
AlleyOop
Master Sweeper

Kirkland's
Kirkland's

And the winner of our Home Sweet Home sweepstakes is…. Jillian Weston! Congratulations to Jillian on winning at $2,000 Kirkland’s gift card! Thank you to everyone who participated - stay posted here and on Twitter for more chances to win
  Old  February 29th, 2012, 9:55am     #705
Rhozalea
Grand Master Sweeper

Master Lock
We’re pleased to announce the winners of our National Random Acts of Kindness Week Sweepstakes – congratulations to Marja Larsen, Poulsbo, WA; Nancy Baez, Chicago, IL; Al Carlson, Menifee, CA: Kim Decker, Bridgewater, NJ; Charles Fergie, Howell, NJ; Kelley Koehler, Muskogee, OK; Michael McLane, Clarks Summit, PA and Kenneth Long, Allen Park, MI. Thanks to all for participating and remember to spread kindness throughout the year!
LikeUnlike · · Share · February 21 at 1:42pm ·

I cried because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet

Persian Proverb