Old  January 25th, 2013, 7:52pm     #1801
lititz is offline
lititz
Master Sweeper
 
lititz's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,368
Location: Lititz PA
tjoos
We have randomly selected the winner of the Target $50 Gift Card!

Congratulations to... Shelley Mitchell!!!

Shelley, please Facebook message us to claim your prize.

My Blog
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 25th, 2013, 8:08pm     #1802
bomar97 is online now
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper
 
bomar97's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 17,233
Location: Upper Central/Lower Northern/sometimes Downeast ME
Ultimate Coupons
We have randomly selected the winner of the Best Buy $50 Gift Card!

Congratulations to... Anjaly Mary Thomas!!!

Anjaly, please Facebook message us to claim your prize.

Time to win, win, win!!
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 26th, 2013, 7:46am     #1803
Ravzie is offline
Ravzie
Grand Master Sweeper
 
Ravzie's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 27,894
Location: Northern Virginia
Posted: 24 Jan 2013 05:30 PM PST

Today's Giveaway:

http://www.oneincomedollar.com/2013/...eview-and.html

and our winner:

charmtime@****.com



** Winner has been contacted and has 7 days to reply before a new winner is selected.

Thanks to all who entered.

Reply With Quote
  Old  January 26th, 2013, 8:49am     #1804
OLSPickedMyNick is offline
OLSPickedMyNick
Senior Master Sweeper

 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,907
Location: nowhere
Does anyone know who this might be? I am sure she is an OLS member since we share so many friends. I would hate for her to miss out on this great win!

If anyone else is friends with Amanda Brown, if you know how to contact her, she won in the Best Buy Gifted Sweeps. And they want me to reply with her email since I nominated her, yeah she wins the $500 and I win the $100 and I cannot reach her. Also, since I'm to provide her email I am assuming that they haven't sent paperwork to her yet. ANY INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED! THANKS!

It is posted on her FB page and popped up in my feed.

Becky
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 26th, 2013, 11:22am     #1805
sstreeper is offline
sstreeper
Sweeper
 
sstreeper's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 198
Location: Iowa
I hate the ones that announce the winners on facebook because I am always afraid I will miss it too!
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 27th, 2013, 9:34am     #1806
Chelles is offline
Chelles
Senior Sweeper
 
Chelles's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 658
Location: Neverland
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLSPickedMyNick View Post
Does anyone know who this might be? I am sure she is an OLS member since we share so many friends. I would hate for her to miss out on this great win!

If anyone else is friends with Amanda Brown, if you know how to contact her, she won in the Best Buy Gifted Sweeps. And they want me to reply with her email since I nominated her, yeah she wins the $500 and I win the $100 and I cannot reach her. Also, since I'm to provide her email I am assuming that they haven't sent paperwork to her yet. ANY INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED! THANKS!

It is posted on her FB page and popped up in my feed.
I POSTED THAT! And if I don't reply with her email I lose the $100 win! I have until the 4th so I am not sure what deadline they will give her for her paperwork once they email her.


Chelles - just another contest fanatic!
All that spirits desire, spirits attain. ~ Gibran
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 27th, 2013, 12:01pm     #1807
OLSPickedMyNick is offline
OLSPickedMyNick
Senior Master Sweeper

 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,907
Location: nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelles View Post
I POSTED THAT! And if I don't reply with her email I lose the $100 win! I have until the 4th so I am not sure what deadline they will give her for her paperwork once they email her.
I even checked her profile to see if her email was listed but it's not. I would hate to see either of you lose out on this prize.

Becky
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 27th, 2013, 1:04pm     #1808
webgirl256 is offline
webgirl256
Senior Master Sweeper
 
webgirl256's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,782
Location: Seattle WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLSPickedMyNick View Post
I even checked her profile to see if her email was listed but it's not. I would hate to see either of you lose out on this prize.
hmm there is one on Facebook that lives the same place this member does and has ols friends I think its her but she has not been on in a while nor has her email listed.. I did message her over there so we shall see. http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...r.php?u=193810
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 27th, 2013, 2:01pm     #1809
Chelles is offline
Chelles
Senior Sweeper
 
Chelles's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 658
Location: Neverland
Quote:
Originally Posted by webgirl256 View Post
hmm there is one on Facebook that lives the same place this member does and has ols friends I think its her but she has not been on in a while nor has her email listed.. I did message her over there so we shall see. http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...r.php?u=193810

I sent her a message to that one as well in hopes it is hers. She is my friend on the other but hasn't been online since the 21st. Fingers crossed! I don't want her to miss her big win nor me the $100 win!

I SENT MY MESSAGES TO BOTH THOSE PROFILES ON FRIDAY AND HAVEN'T HEARD BACK. I guess I just have to wait patiently and hope she sees that. I kinda thought maybe she thought I was a spammer cause I need her email but I am not.

Last edited by Chelles; January 27th, 2013 at 2:06pm. Reason: more information


Chelles - just another contest fanatic!
All that spirits desire, spirits attain. ~ Gibran
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 28th, 2013, 5:54pm     #1810
Ravzie is offline
Ravzie
Grand Master Sweeper
 
Ravzie's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 27,894
Location: Northern Virginia
Posted: 27 Jan 2013 02:15 PM PST

$10 Target GC winner kimmy79@*****.rr.com

I am emailing the winner now. They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner. Thanks, everyone, for entering & please enter my other contests!

The post Winner Announcement Check for your name! appeared first on Confessions of an Overworked Mom.

Reply With Quote
  Old  January 29th, 2013, 12:45am     #1811
feta is offline
feta
Grand Master Sweeper
 
feta's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 24,896
New Kate Spade Giveaway from Gumball
Congratulations to our winner Ali S from San Luis Obispo, CA.
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 30th, 2013, 2:23am     #1812
amandabrown23 is offline
amandabrown23
Sweeper

 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 51
OMG thats me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLSPickedMyNick View Post
Does anyone know who this might be? I am sure she is an OLS member since we share so many friends. I would hate for her to miss out on this great win!

If anyone else is friends with Amanda Brown, if you know how to contact her, she won in the Best Buy Gifted Sweeps. And they want me to reply with her email since I nominated her, yeah she wins the $500 and I win the $100 and I cannot reach her. Also, since I'm to provide her email I am assuming that they haven't sent paperwork to her yet. ANY INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED! THANKS!

It is posted on her FB page and popped up in my feed.
I am so sorry for not getting in contact sooner everyone. I fell off the grid for a bit do to personal issues. I am back!!
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 30th, 2013, 2:25am     #1813
webgirl256 is offline
webgirl256
Senior Master Sweeper
 
webgirl256's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,782
Location: Seattle WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandabrown23 View Post
I am so sorry for not getting in contact sooner everyone. I fell off the grid for a bit do to personal issues. I am back!!
Glad you came back!
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 30th, 2013, 2:26am     #1814
amandabrown23 is offline
amandabrown23
Sweeper

 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 51
I hope I didnt miss it!
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 30th, 2013, 9:09am     #1815
OLSPickedMyNick is offline
OLSPickedMyNick
Senior Master Sweeper

 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,907
Location: nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandabrown23 View Post
I am so sorry for not getting in contact sooner everyone. I fell off the grid for a bit do to personal issues. I am back!!
YAY!!! I am so glad you are back! Congrats to you both on a fabulous win!

Becky
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 9:58am.