Old  May 27th, 2005, 9:58pm     #1
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Prize Exchange At Convention?
I thought I remembered hearing about people bringing prizes they won't use to the convention to swap with others - is this true or did I make that up??
  Old  May 28th, 2005, 10:57am     #2
sweeps aku
Master Sweeper

I have never done this before. I know at last years convention, there were notes on the bulletin board about wins for sale or trade. I am planning on taking a few items, not many, and I am taking some of the envies I make to sell or trade.

Anyone else???

LUCK & LOVE!
  Old  May 28th, 2005, 11:26am     #3
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeps aku
I have never done this before. I know at last years convention, there were notes on the bulletin board about wins for sale or trade. I am planning on taking a few items, not many, and I am taking some of the envies I make to sell or trade.

Anyone else???

Fabulous then if nothing else you and I can trade I will bring some stuff and definitely gonna bring some of my fabulous envies since I started this after the vendor tables were full!
  Old  May 28th, 2005, 11:42am     #4
sweeps aku
Master Sweeper

I couldn't make up my mind about a vendor table. So I decided to wait till I had stock piled a ton of envies to sell & ooooppss, the tables where all gone. OH well. I thought I would create a small flyer to put with my envies, so that when I trade or sell them they have my info for later...just in case.

LUCK & LOVE!
  Old  May 28th, 2005, 11:47am     #5
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
I couldn't make up my mind about a vendor table. So I decided to wait till I had stock piled a ton of envies to sell & ooooppss, the tables where all gone. OH well. I thought I would create a small flyer to put with my envies, so that when I trade or sell them they have my info for later...just in case.

Yup Yup I am doing that too, along with business cards and my website that will be finished by then!! Next year we'll have tables What kind of envies do you make?!
  Old  May 28th, 2005, 11:57am     #6
sweeps aku
Master Sweeper

They are greeting card size but still mail for the normal rate. I made my own template ... I have tried some fancy #10's too but, I like making the others more. They are not "decorated" per say. They are made out of nice paper. The women in my sweep club really like them, and I test mailed a few from Calf. to Missouri & they went thru the postal system fine!!! My dd was talking about setting me up a site to sell them. I will have to ask her to go ahead & do that. Maybe if we start now, we can be ready to split a table in Phoenix in 2006!!

LUCK & LOVE!
  Old  May 28th, 2005, 1:59pm     #7
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
They are greeting card size but still mail for the normal rate. I made my own template ... I have tried some fancy #10's too but, I like making the others more. They are not "decorated" per say. They are made out of nice paper. The women in my sweep club really like them, and I test mailed a few from Calf. to Missouri & they went thru the postal system fine!!! My dd was talking about setting me up a site to sell them. I will have to ask her to go ahead & do that. Maybe if we start now, we can be ready to split a table in Phoenix in 2006!!

Very cool! Mine have been mailed all across too and they went through no problems - looking forward to seeing yours at convention. 2006 WATCH OUT FOR US
  Old  May 28th, 2005, 6:06pm     #8
JackpotJoe
Sweeper

Location: Quad City area Western Illinois/Eastern Iowa (Colona, IL)
vendor table
I may be able to open more vendor tables. I'm meeting with the hotel again next Tuesday or Wednesday to measure and checking out a new room. If interested email me at j.repko@mchsi.com

JackpotJoe's 2005 Wins
  Old  May 28th, 2005, 10:12pm     #9
sweeps aku
Master Sweeper

WOW!! Joe, what an offer. Thanks, but I am still unsure. Hopefully others will see this & respond. Thanks again.

LUCK & LOVE!