Old  November 30th, 2016, 7:05pm     #1
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

KB & Karen 2016 Gift Swap ~ What Did You Get?
Some boxes have shipped.

Make sure you post in this thread what you got, with each level.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  November 30th, 2016, 9:45pm     #2
angelarcher
Junior Sweeper

Thank you to my Swap Buddy, GT Buzz!
Wow! I couldn't believe it when I came home after work to find my Swap Buddy package waiting for me already! I was like...

My Swap Buddy was GT Buzz, and she couldn't have done a better job of finding just the right goodies for me! I really appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into the shopping, wrapping and the cute Christmas card! Everything is just perfect. You are amazzzzing!

Here we go!!!

XSmall -
Super soft, cozy pink socks! I love these because my feet are always cold in the winter!

Small -
Two Essie nail polishes in sparkly holiday shades! My nails will be ready to shine for the holidays!

Medium -
A 2017 National Parks calendar, which I will enjoy all year long! I love scenery pictures, so this is just what I wanted!

Large -
Love, love, love these soft flannel PJs from Old Navy! They are so fun and colorful! I will be wearing them on Christmas morning and all winter long!

XLarge -
A beautiful blue lightweight 1/4 zip athletic jacket from Old Navy! Love this and will definitely get a lot of use out of it year-round!

Extras -
A 3-pack of Ferrero Rocher chocolates! Yummy!

Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark white chocolate! My favorite!

A cute Hershey Santa chocolate!

Burt's Bees lip balm in Cherry Lip Shimmer!

Land O' Lakes hot chocolate packets in Mint, Caramel and Hazelnut! To keep me warm on these chilly evenings!

Thank you, and I hope your Swap Buddy spoils you, as well! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161130_174659.jpg (101.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 20161130_175520.jpg (98.9 KB, 77 views)

AngelArcher
  Old  November 30th, 2016, 10:09pm     #3
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelarcher View Post
Wow! I couldn't believe it when I came home after work to find my Swap Buddy package waiting for me already! I was like...

My Swap Buddy was GT Buzz, and she couldn't have done a better job of finding just the right goodies for me! I really appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into the shopping, wrapping and the cute Christmas card! Everything is just perfect. You are amazzzzing!

Here we go!!!

XSmall -
Super soft, cozy pink socks! I love these because my feet are always cold in the winter!

Small -
Two Essie nail polishes in sparkly holiday shades! My nails will be ready to shine for the holidays!

Medium -
A 2017 National Parks calendar, which I will enjoy all year long! I love scenery pictures, so this is just what I wanted!

Large -
Love, love, love these soft flannel PJs from Old Navy! They are so fun and colorful! I will be wearing them on Christmas morning and all winter long!

XLarge -
A beautiful blue lightweight 1/4 zip athletic jacket from Old Navy! Love this and will definitely get a lot of use out of it year-round!

Extras -
A 3-pack of Ferrero Rocher chocolates! Yummy!

Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark white chocolate! My favorite!

A cute Hershey Santa chocolate!

Burt's Bees lip balm in Cherry Lip Shimmer!

Land O' Lakes hot chocolate packets in Mint, Caramel and Hazelnut! To keep me warm on these chilly evenings!

Thank you, and I hope your Swap Buddy spoils you, as well! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
You are so welcome. I really enjoyed shopping for you.

I noticed you really liked Old Navy so I went to my store and I was looking for a light blue zip up athletic jacket. They only had a really bright blue one but I saw that teal and fell in love with it. I hope you like that color.

Then I found the pj bottoms that are so warm and had your favorite colors. The socks were right nearby. So Old Navy covered 3 of your gifts. It was fun.

I those Essie nail polishes for the holidays.

I use that Burts Bees as it is a lip balm but tinted a rose pink color. I really like it. Hope you do too.

I loved all the gifts I got you so I figured you might too. Glad you did.

I hope you have the best holiday ever! Merry Christmas!

"We were meant to live for so much more. Have we lost ourselves?" - Switchfoot
Buzz's Trade List
  Old  December 1st, 2016, 12:08am     #4
angelarcher
Junior Sweeper

Reply to GT Buzz
I really did love EVERY single thing! The jacket is the perfect color of blue, and you are right, the PJs had all of my favorite colors, and very cozy. The Essie nail polishes will be fun, and I always have lip balm in my purse, but I like that this one is super smooth and has a little tint to it! The extra goodies (chocolates and hot chocolate) will definitely not last until Christmas...I couldn't resist, and already had one of the Peppermint Bark pieces!

You could not have done a better job of shopping! And you are making me look bad, because I am not sending my package out until this weekend! LOL I couldn't believe the package had already arrived! You are the BEST! Hope you have just as much fun opening your package as I did mine! Merry Christmas!

AngelArcher
  Old  December 1st, 2016, 9:18am     #5
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

Talking my buddy was
debroah62

thank you bebroah62. I opened just one gift for now " the set of frying pans " that I really like and will be using for dinner tonight

the rest will have to wait until christmas eve, thats my german christmas and i am off from work so ill be here to enter sweeps for 3 days straight lol.

look for my edited post hright here on the 24th after 6 pm est

Old  December 1st, 2016, 5:32pm     #6
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

It was pretty obvious what that present was I was going to put them inside a box but then they didn't fit in my box.I had one picked out with a lid but then I saw this set and thought you might like it,I like that it has that thing on the bottom to let you know when its hot enough.
hope you like what else I got you.
P.S. let me know how you like the pans,I may get a set for myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkyskeeper View Post
debroah62

thank you bebroah62. I opened just one gift for now " the set of frying pans " that I really like and will be using for dinner tonight

the rest will have to wait until christmas eve, thats my german christmas and i am off from work so ill be here to enter sweeps for 3 days straight lol.

look for my edited post hright here on the 24th after 6 pm est

What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?
  Old  December 2nd, 2016, 5:14pm     #7
toydiva65
Senior Master Sweeper

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I have never gotten a swap box this early before!! It totally surprised me and made my day!

My swap buddy is llangeve and wow!! I am completely blown away at your generosity and feel so spoiled right now!

Here's what was in my FANTASTIC swap box!

XS- Febreeze car vent clip air freshener in "Greek Seaside". Can't wait to put this in my car!
S- Bag of Starbucks Espresso dark.....OH MY YUMM!!!
M-Box of gourmet Lindt truffles....which I have already opened and indulged in. But just 1 for now!
L- $15 Taco Bell gift card! I can't wait to treat myself!!
XL- Lost season 2 box set!! OMG! I LOVE this show SO MUCH! WOW!!!!!!!

And now for the fabulous extras...and there are a lot of them!

A "Dip It" cook book filled with dip recipes and chip recipes! I will definitely be using this! I LOVE entertaining so now I have new tasty things to make!

When I opened this one, I nearly cried! The tag said "One of MY favorites"...and inside was season 1 of "Chicago Fire"!!!!!! THIS is one of my favorite shows and I have never missed an episode EVER! Wow!! Just unbelievable!

A box of Tazo mint tea! I drink mint tea for stomach issues and usually only drink the Sleepytime tea....which makes me sleepy, LOL! This I can drink any time of the day when my stomach acts up. Thank you!

A "Mrs. Daryl Dixon" coffee mug! My daughter is SO jealous! I love coffee mugs that are mine only...but a Walking Dead coffee mug? It has a heart shaped handle....even my husband admitted it was cool!! LOVE IT!

A BIG box of Swiss Miss hot cocoa K-cups! We go through these like crazy in cold weather and the whole family thanks you!!

A pair of the cutest slide on slippers (my favorite kind) that are furry inside and say snooozzzze on them. So flippin' cute. I will wear these to death as I do every pair of slippers I get!

A gift bag..and inside was a cute little Christmas box with a ribbon handle. Inside the box was a 2pk of nice, thick emery boards, nail care sticks, a buffing block, lovely colors of NYC nail polish (love, love, love the colors!) and a Burt Bees lip balm....which I have never used and cannot wait to try it! I use lip balm a lot, especially in winter!

Gift bag number 2 contained a container of peanut M and M's (yummy!) a container of Blue Diamind almonds (I love heart healthy nuts,especially Blue Diamond!) and my absolute favorite...2 Glade candles!! They both smell divine! I always tell everyone I prefer Glade candles over the expensive ones....the scent covers more of the house than Yankee!

And finally.....for my 5 doggies, a bag of rolled beefhide chews. Rukia and Callie opened the bag as today is Rukia's 9th birthday and they are still working on their first ones. I will treat the other doggies later as I watch them closely with any type of hide treats.

I feel so spoiled right now and am just over the moon with every single thing you chose for me! I can tell you put thought into everything you chose and I appreciate that so much. Thank you again and if I haven't said it enough WOW!! LOL! Merry Christmas to you and thank you for brightening my day and my holidays. More pics in the next post.

15267593_10211467231427259_5421970256916796551_n.jpg

15338887_10211467230667240_3004845633897141257_n.jpg
  Old  December 2nd, 2016, 5:16pm     #8
toydiva65
Senior Master Sweeper

More pics!!

15284125_10211467230867245_3613016927134765694_n.jpg

15338719_10211467230747242_4900584082121075191_n.jpg

15220033_10211467230587238_7181589217702032978_n.jpg
  Old  December 4th, 2016, 10:04am     #9
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborah62 View Post
It was pretty obvious what that present was I was going to put them inside a box but then they didn't fit in my box.I had one picked out with a lid but then I saw this set and thought you might like it,I like that it has that thing on the bottom to let you know when its hot enough.
hope you like what else I got you.
P.S. let me know how you like the pans,I may get a set for myself
i like the pans

didnt open anything else, not til the 24th

Old  December 5th, 2016, 9:18pm     #10
LindaKay
Senior Sweeper

Thank you Rose (roserpa)
Rose, you really overdid it. I realize my list was really long, I just wanted to give you a variety of ideas, I didn't expect you to get me everything on the list.

The required:
Xtra Small - a yummy Girardelli Milk Chocolate bar
Small - a can of dry shampoo for those "running late & lazy mornings
Medium - a set of collapsible silicone measuring cups - they will take up so much less room in the drawer (my old ones are all dented up and mishaped, who know how far off the measurements are)
Large - a great big new sifter (my old one quit working)
XLarge - a tantalizingly-scented holiday Yankee Candle - really cinnamony and scrumptious smelling

Tons of extras:
*2 new luggage toags - wish I was going somewhere warm about now
*a soft, warm new hat - it's pink & white and says "BOSTON" on it - it is supposed to be below zero tomorrow night so I'll be wearing it soon. It is beautiful.
*a watermelon slicer - I'll have to buy a watermelon on my next gracery trip (no matter the price this time of year)
*a double boiler pan insert - I'm sure my tapioca pudding will be even better
*a sleek, square salt & pepper shaker set (they have sliding levers on them to shake or pour)
*a $20 Amazon gift card - I'll be able to load up my kindle for these cold winter nights ahead

Thanks again Rose! I am still stunned by your generosity. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Linda
  Old  December 5th, 2016, 9:23pm     #11
roserpa
Senior Master Sweeper

Enjoy!!!! Glad you like your gifts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaKay View Post
Rose, you really overdid it. I realize my list was really long, I just wanted to give you a variety of ideas, I didn't expect you to get me everything on the list.

The required:
Xtra Small - a yummy Girardelli Milk Chocolate bar
Small - a can of dry shampoo for those "running late & lazy mornings
Medium - a set of collapsible silicone measuring cups - they will take up so much less room in the drawer (my old ones are all dented up and mishaped, who know how far off the measurements are)
Large - a great big new sifter (my old one quit working)
XLarge - a tantalizingly-scented holiday Yankee Candle - really cinnamony and scrumptious smelling

Tons of extras:
*2 new luggage toags - wish I was going somewhere warm about now
*a soft, warm new hat - it's pink & white and says "BOSTON" on it - it is supposed to be below zero tomorrow night so I'll be wearing it soon. It is beautiful.
*a watermelon slicer - I'll have to buy a watermelon on my next gracery trip (no matter the price this time of year)
*a double boiler pan insert - I'm sure my tapioca pudding will be even better
*a sleek, square salt & pepper shaker set (they have sliding levers on them to shake or pour)
*a $20 Amazon gift card - I'll be able to load up my kindle for these cold winter nights ahead

Thanks again Rose! I am still stunned by your generosity. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Linda

Rose's Wins
  Old  December 7th, 2016, 1:04am     #12
Suzanne772
Sweeper

Woohoo!
Thank you so much, Tiare...I love the gifts you sent!!

I received a candy apple scented Tuscany Candle (XS), an awesome avocado scooper kitchen gadget (S), a very pretty and colorful wine glass (M), a beautiful blouse in my favorite color (L), and a gorgeous and soft burgundy scarf that matches the blouse (XL)! And I even received some fun extras -- a bag of Lifesavers mints, a Christmas-themed photo props kit, and a cute little mailbox filled with candy canes! My four-year-old daughter even got to open her very own gift...she screamed when she found out she had one to open, and she loves the book and stickers!! How thoughtful you are, Davina...I love, love, love everything so much! THANK YOU!

Suzanne
  Old  December 7th, 2016, 9:53am     #13
WriterKathy1
Master Sweeper

I got my package!
I received my awesome package from TracyB102 who spoiled me! I will post the details later today. Thank you, TracyB102!

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4...erkathy7dn.jpg
  Old  December 7th, 2016, 10:20am     #14
maderite
Senior Sweeper

My package has been shipped as of yesterday!! Woohooo....everything came in before the deadline!! Expected delivery for Monday, so be on the lookout if you haven't received your package yet!
  Old  December 7th, 2016, 10:31am     #15
tiare
Senior Sweeper

You are very welcome! Glad you love everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne772 View Post
Thank you so much, Tiare...I love the gifts you sent!!

I received a candy apple scented Tuscany Candle (XS), an awesome avocado scooper kitchen gadget (S), a very pretty and colorful wine glass (M), a beautiful blouse in my favorite color (L), and a gorgeous and soft burgundy scarf that matches the blouse (XL)! And I even received some fun extras -- a bag of Lifesavers mints, a Christmas-themed photo props kit, and a cute little mailbox filled with candy canes! My four-year-old daughter even got to open her very own gift...she screamed when she found out she had one to open, and she loves the book and stickers!! How thoughtful you are, Davina...I love, love, love everything so much! THANK YOU!

Suzanne