Old  March 7th, 2010, 9:35am     #1
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Getting close to selling out!!!
Looking over the numbers looks like I have about 25 registration forms to be sent out before they start bumping each other out and ending up on a waiting list. Registration is only guaranteed as the payments come in.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: for those who were thinking of attending the 2010 Northeast Mini Sweepstakes Convention (Hershey)

As of last night I had sent out 165 registration forms to those who had asked for them. Out of that 165 87 have already paid. Some of those who requested may never follow through and we won't be holding spots for the same reason. I know some of the Cheesestakers were thinking of attending this year and I don't want them to miss out.

If you already got a Registration Form, I can only suggest you get it turned in right away. If you haven't please request one as soon as possible and then turn it around with payment to secure a spot at the convention.

Up to the minute information is available on our website, including registration totals. Don't want to see anyone who wants to attend miss out. Also, if you had requested a Registration Form and have changed your mind, please let us know so we can keep an accurate account of who "wants" to attend.

Thanks for your cooperation.

website is: http://home.comcast.net/~2010NEMSC
  Old  March 28th, 2010, 9:46am     #2
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Hurry and register
The Wall Street Journal published an article on Sweepstakes and I was one of the sweepers interviewed. The article mentioned me and the Northeast Mini Convention. If you are planning on going I would get your registration in as soon as possible. I don't know how the mention of the mini will be affected as far as registrations once they start looking into it.

Don't want my sweeping buddies who have supported and attended in the past to miss out. I can only go to 200, no available rooms to expand for that weekend.
  Old  March 29th, 2010, 11:56am     #3
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Look for Spring Pre-convention Giveaway
Watch our mini convention website for another pre-convention giveaway!! Those who are already registered will automatically be entered for the drawing.

For those who haven't registered yet, get ready -- promo will run from date of posting until April 30th!!

Note: price increases after May 31st for registration.
  Old  April 8th, 2010, 12:28pm     #4
jone
Junior Sweeper

i never knew you put on conventions for sweepstakers.. cool stuff
  Old  April 11th, 2010, 9:13am     #5
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Yes, there are many monthly clubs that meet around the country, some of those clubs hold annual banquets and get togethers, and then I am hosting the fourth annual Northeast Mini Convention which lasts and entire weekend, and lastly there has been an annual National Sweepstakes convention which lasts 4 days and they are on their 22nd one!! Many of banquets, and especially my mini and the national are attended by sweepers from all around the country.
This year we have at the mini people coming from AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, UT, WV and Canada. We will have attendance from a couple of other states once paid.

They are a lot of fun and the friendships are timeless. Try to attend one. Attend ours!! We have 95 signed up so far and it's not until October.
  Old  June 18th, 2010, 7:41am     #6
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

June 2010 Quick Ending Drawing
We just posted another quick ending pre-convention giveaway. A summer/travel themed gift basket will be drawn from all registrations received by June 30, 2010. If you haven't sent in your registration already, please take the time to get it out today!!

We are trying to wrap up the Registration period of the mini so that we can start ordering supplies and move on with the program.

An information packet is scheduled to be mailed out to everyone with paid registrations the beginning of August. This will include rules for the mail-in raffle and all information that will be needed for the actual mini.

We have stepped up the postings on our website. Be sure to check it out often.

See you there!!
  Old  June 30th, 2010, 3:51pm     #7
dasasc
Sweeper

Thanks
Thanks