Old  January 1st, 2010, 7:44pm     #1
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Pre-registration Period ends Feb. 1, 2010
Just a note that the pre-registration drawings and period end with registrations paid before Feb. 1, 2010.
See our website for further information and hurry to register to be entered into a drawing to have your registration fee reimbursed. All details on the website.

Hope to see you there!!
  Old  January 31st, 2010, 4:14pm     #2
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Pre-registration rate extended until May 1, 2010
Because of the economy and the quick responses I am getting in those sending in their registrations I am delaying the pre-registration date to May 1st. Hopefully by then we will be sold out and I'll have a good solid budget in hand.

The donation of prizes will be critical at this point if I am to hold the registration fee to the $150, but I know we can do it and have always done so in the past. There is a block to check if you are able to donate right on the registration form. If planning on attending please start entering for things that we can use as prizes which would in the end cost you nothing. I've been doing this for the past couple of months myself.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Will be posting more information to the website as it becomes available.

https://home.comcast.net/~2010nemsc

Hope to see all my OLS buddies there!!!
  Old  February 1st, 2010, 8:00pm     #3
nello86
Senior Sweeper

Last minute decision from NY
I would love to attend this and hoping to get the same rate if I sign up by tomorrow? I wasn't sure if I could attend or not. Sounds like a good time and I love PA and Hershey and so would my kids. thank you

let me know if I can still sign up?

nello86
NY
  Old  February 2nd, 2010, 12:59am     #4
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Registration
I will be keeping the rate at where it is ($150) until I can sit down with the hotel and go over the contract again. Even at that, I would post to our website, giving everyone at least 30 days notice of any increases. I'm hoping that we sell out and that I don't have to raise it at all. Looks like we may reach that goal within the next couple of months.

You mentioned kids. Children under 13 are welcome to come with another family member to care for them the entire weekend, but they are not permitted to take part in any of the convention activities or program during the weekend. As far as those fully reistered, the program is written so that you won't see non-registereds attendees the entire weekend, except for sleeping.

It's really initated, planed and meant to be an adult weekend away and will remain that way. The program runs from Friday night, right through from early morning Saturday til later Saturday night and then early Sunday morning. Please email me directly or talk to someone who has attended our mini's in the past before making it a "family" vacation.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by CARAN52; February 2nd, 2010 at 1:15am. Reason: further explain