Old  November 6th, 2016, 1:58pm     #1
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Reminder ~ political forum is closed
Per Brent (the webmaster/site owner) the political forum is closed. Any references, in regards to the upcoming election (or any politics), posted in any of the OLS Forums (before/during/or after the election) will be automatically removed. Continuing to post about politics, in an effort to disrupt the site, can and will result in your forum posting privileges being removed.

Being that everyone is aware that Brent closed the political forum a while back, no warnings will be issued on this matter.

There are thousands of political sites out in internet land where you can post your joy or anger with politics, the election and/or the candidates.

We appreciate your cooperation on this.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  November 8th, 2016, 10:28am     #2
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Going to bump this up.

Again, OLS is a politics FREE zone. Any posts, with any references to politics or the election will be automatically removed, today, tomorrow and in the future. Continuing to post about politics, or post why your post about politics was removed, can and will result in having your forum posting privileges removed.

Included but not limited to: "I voted, did you." "This country is in trouble . ." As they will start a political discussion. Just using those phrases as examples.

BRENT closed the political forum a long time ago, thus ending politics being discussed on the site. Please utilize one of the many thousands of political websites or facebook.

We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Have a pleasant and winning day.

Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  November 9th, 2016, 6:45am     #3
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Closed Thread