Old  August 31st, 2008, 5:38pm     #1
OLSPickedMyNick
Senior Master Sweeper

Yeehaw!!
Just got home and I have to say I had a BLAST!!!!!!

It all has to do with a shoe, ghosts, church, quarters and LOTS of laughs. Oh and how could I forget chocolate cake and a wine glass.

I miss y'all already! Thanks to everyone for making this convention virgin feel VERY welcome!

Becky
  Old  August 31st, 2008, 7:48pm     #2
gemini lion
Grand Master Sweeper

Honey I had so much fun with you! I am still not sure about that damn shoe though! Glad you and your son (who is so cool by the way) made it home safe and sound. I have to go troll shopping ASAP.

Undergoing maintenance
  Old  August 31st, 2008, 8:44pm     #3
OLSPickedMyNick
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini lion View Post
Honey I had so much fun with you! I am still not sure about that damn shoe though! Glad you and your son (who is so cool by the way) made it home safe and sound. I have to go troll shopping ASAP.
I cannot wait to see you again!! I had such a freaking BLAST with you too!! Aubrey said y'all were cool too. Crazy as hell but totally cool

Becky
  Old  August 31st, 2008, 9:55pm     #4
KISSaholic4life
Grand Master Sweeper

The TrollLady ROCKS!

I had an AWESOME time at the convention - it was great to see everyone again and also to meet some new people.

~ Space For Rent ~
I can be found at Facebook - look for KISSaholic4life

Old  August 31st, 2008, 10:33pm     #5
Texsweeper
Senior Sweeper
Founding Member

Wow! What a convention! I had a blast! You guys were so nice and fun to hang with! I felt like I had known you for years...and in a way I have! Everyone check out their hotel pics and see if any shoeless apparitions were caught.

I never found the money I lost...ironic that I go to a sweeps convention where I tried so hard to win something and ended up losing my cash! LOL! Only me...I'm sure the Mexican martinis were somehow involved.

Texsweeper (aka Jane Curtain)
  Old  August 31st, 2008, 10:35pm     #6
OLSPickedMyNick
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KISSaholic4life View Post
The TrollLady ROCKS!

I had an AWESOME time at the convention - it was great to see everyone again and also to meet some new people.

Kissy absolutely ROCKS!! Funny thing he was the first one I saw as we drove up to the hotel as I stopped and yelled he came running over to the car and I introduced myself. His first question was "Can I take Janky on the trip back home with us?" LMAO!!!!

Can't wait to see you and Baked in July.

Becky
  Old  August 31st, 2008, 10:40pm     #7
OLSPickedMyNick
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texsweeper View Post
Wow! What a convention! I had a blast! You guys were so nice and fun to hang with! I felt like I had known you for years...and in a way I have! Everyone check out their hotel pics and see if any shoeless apparitions were caught.

I never found the money I lost...ironic that I go to a sweeps convention where I tried so hard to win something and ended up losing my cash! LOL! Only me...I'm sure the Mexican martinis were somehow involved.

I swear I just saw someone that has an avatar of a pic of her from the movie!! Honey you made last night so much FUN!! Did you end up with an extra shoe in your suitcase?

I am so sorry about you losing your money. That sucks big time. I am so sorry that happened to you. I hope that money comes back to you ten times over.

Becky
  Old  August 31st, 2008, 11:47pm     #8
binski
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
Legal Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLSPickedMyNick View Post
Just got home and I have to say I had a BLAST!!!!!!

It all has to do with a shoe, ghosts, church, quarters and LOTS of laughs. Oh and how could I forget chocolate cake and a wine glass.

I miss y'all already! Thanks to everyone for making this convention virgin feel VERY welcome!
I think Jane Curtain killed someone with the shoe in the ballroom.

What fun you crazy peoples are! Brush up on that quarters stuff now girl so you'll be ready to beat everyone next year.

Thanks Becky for the way cool troll a/k/a my mom. She tried to steal if from me this morning but I shooed her away from it.

Rock on with your bad self fellow ghost hunters and wonderful conventioniers (is that how you spell it). Loads of fun as always.

Love, Binski who has permanent hat hair after 10 hours of that dang cowboy hat and who also has a really bad boo boo from my tumble off the treadmill.
  Old  August 31st, 2008, 11:50pm     #9
OLSPickedMyNick
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by binski View Post
i think jane curtain killed someone with the shoe in the ballroom.
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky
  Old  September 1st, 2008, 12:27am     #10
littlelulu
Grand Master Sweeper

you were all great!!! What a fun fun time!
  Old  September 1st, 2008, 12:45am     #11
OLSPickedMyNick
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelulu View Post
you were all great!!! What a fun fun time!
You too LuLu!!!!

Becky
  Old  September 1st, 2008, 1:25am     #12
gemini lion
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texsweeper View Post

We never did get to make that conehead did we? I took a lot of pics in the hotel so maybe we did catch something besides a bad case of salmonella from the food cart.

You crack me up Jane!

Undergoing maintenance
  Old  September 1st, 2008, 1:26am     #13
gemini lion
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by binski View Post
I think Jane Curtain killed someone with the shoe in the ballroom.

What fun you crazy peoples are! Brush up on that quarters stuff now girl so you'll be ready to beat everyone next year.

Thanks Becky for the way cool troll a/k/a my mom. She tried to steal if from me this morning but I shooed her away from it.

Rock on with your bad self fellow ghost hunters and wonderful conventioniers (is that how you spell it). Loads of fun as always.

Love, Binski who has permanent hat hair after 10 hours of that dang cowboy hat and who also has a really bad boo boo from my tumble off the treadmill.
I loved meeting mamasan! She reminds me so much of you. Are you sure that boo boo is from the treadmill?

Undergoing maintenance