Old  February 5th, 2020, 3:02pm     #1
plazamama
Senior Master Sweeper

Kansas City Chiefs volunteers
I am not a fan of stick and ball sports, but I do like to follow some of the big personalities involved. Since the Chiefs won the Super Bowl, I've been seeing stories about players on the team doing volunteer work. Is this typical? Usually I see negative press about NFL players. Are these players unusual, or is their good works just under-reported?

"All You Need Is Love"

Lennon-McCartney
  Old  February 5th, 2020, 4:34pm     #2
d7dot
Gone Camping

I like to think that, on balance NFL players and all people from other professions, are good people. There are exceptions and some in the NFL (and other sports) have huge egos and they push the envelope and standards that society places on all of us.
  Old  May 2nd, 2020, 7:24am     #3
Rhozalea
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithkristina View Post
Making assignments may not be easy at a college or university But that should not make you feel disenchanted with it. To get a momentum with your assignments you can resort to assignment help, to say, from a site that offers assignment help. As you achieve the necessary momentum for your assignments through your online assignment help site you will find better dispositions of mind with it. We at the assignment help Australia offer you to trace the progress on any stage of writing through the direct chat with the author.
Reported

I cried because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet

Persian Proverb