Old  April 17th, 2012, 7:45am     #211
kymra
Master Sweeper

Thank you for the updates Jewel and Ravzie.

This is just heart breaking. I have been thinking about Morgan constantly, she is such a strong woman.

When you work here,
you can name your own salary.
I named mine, "Fred".
  Old  April 18th, 2012, 7:31pm     #212
Maineiac
Senior Master Sweeper
Founding Member

I wanted to send Morgan another note/card, but can't find the thread that had the link. Did it get moved?

She hasn't left my thoughts...

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  Old  April 18th, 2012, 7:42pm     #213
webgirl256
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineiac View Post
I wanted to send Morgan another note/card, but can't find the thread that had the link. Did it get moved?

Still in here #166
  Old  April 18th, 2012, 8:02pm     #214
Maineiac
Senior Master Sweeper
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgirl256 View Post
Still in here #166
Thank you...

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  Old  April 18th, 2012, 8:31pm     #215
grandma44
Senior Master Sweeper

Carrie and Morgan's other close friends are AMAZING and we truly appreciate the updates and all the love and comfort they've given Morgan - true angels here on earth!!

Old  April 18th, 2012, 8:40pm     #216
webgirl256
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandma44 View Post
Carrie and Morgan's other close friends are AMAZING and we truly appreciate the updates and all the love and comfort they've given Morgan - true angels here on earth!!
Yes!
  Old  April 18th, 2012, 10:16pm     #217
luckymomx4
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineiac View Post

Pm'd ya!

Old  April 18th, 2012, 10:18pm     #218
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandma44 View Post

What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?
  Old  April 18th, 2012, 10:51pm     #219
sparkle8
Grand Master Sweeper

Here is the latest update from her friend Carrie about a half an hour ago:

hello everyone, i just got home from the hospital a little bit ago. I stayed a little longer tonight than I have been able to the last couple of night.
I did catch her up on all the new cards you have sent. I did not have the computer with me to read the posts, but will tomorrow.

I know that I have been vague about the information I have been giving, but I have decided it is time fill in the gaps so everyone will understand what is really going on.
Morgan initially had to be put on life support because she began having seizures and the drs were unable to get them under control.

When they finally did get them under control, they began trying to take her off of life support, but she would not wake up, at that time they did tests to determine what damage the seizures had done to her brain.
Based on those tests, they decided it was best to take her off of life support and gave us very little hope that she would survive being taken off.
When she did breath on her own, they told us that they would keep her at the hospital for a couple of days before they moved her to hospice care.

When a couple of days passed and Morgan was still alive, they said it would be harder on her if they moved her and decided to keep her at the hospital.
At this point, Morgan would still have some response even to touch and sound even though she wouldnt wake up.
By this Monday she had stopped totally stopped responding. I have prayed for her to have a peaceful passing along with many of you and hoped that would be the case, but last night Morgan began having seizures again.

I know that there are some still hoping for a Morgan to get better, but at this point, even though the drs are doing there best to keep her out of pain, she is still suffering, so I am asking that everyone please take this to heart and join me in asking for her suffering to be over and help her have a peaceful passing.

I hope that I am not offending anyone in saying these things, but I strongly beleive that Morgan would rather pass than to live with the quality of life she has now. Any of you feel free to message me if you want, I will respond as quickly as possible to all of you.

‎"A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerate the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected and outlast the unbearable." ~ Billy Graham
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sparkle8 If I win, you win at Swagbucks!
  Old  April 18th, 2012, 10:58pm     #220
sparkle8
Grand Master Sweeper

Lord God hear our prayers...Please bring peace and an end to any suffering for Morgan...I do believe in and would really love a miracle for her, but if that is not meant to be, then please take her hand and lead her home....♥ Love you Morgan
We will really, really miss you!!!

‎"A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerate the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected and outlast the unbearable." ~ Billy Graham
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sparkle8 If I win, you win at Swagbucks!
  Old  April 18th, 2012, 11:09pm     #221
rewcatherine
Senior Master Sweeper

Morgan I'll always remember you with a big smile on your face and great personality. May you find peace and calm and know you are loved.
  Old  April 19th, 2012, 12:15am     #222
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

If you have to computer there please play this for her. Some people are such fighters that they don't know when to surrender. I'm a firm believer in quality not quantity of life.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Old  April 19th, 2012, 3:49am     #223
triple*eee
Grand Master Sweeper

I am so very sorry to hear this.

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will bring Morgan home where her pain and suffering will be no more. Please watch over her and comfort her family and friends during this time.
  Old  April 19th, 2012, 5:09am     #224
MrsM
Grand Master Sweeper

I hope Morgan's passing is peaceful and painless and she's happy and serene with whatever awaits in the afterlife.

The sun shall rise,
and sure to set.
Her time has come,
have no regret.
Her life she lived,
we sure all know.
A better place,
she has to go.
  Old  April 19th, 2012, 6:30am     #225
grandma44
Senior Master Sweeper

Hugs and prayers for Morgan to begin a new peaceful journey, free of all pain, knowing that she made a huge, positive difference in the lives of so many.