Old  July 18th, 2010, 11:33pm     #1
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

July 2010 Update on Registration
Just an update on where we stand. Please try to communicate with your sweeping buddies that do not have computers to keep up on the news of the mini convention. I'm still getting letters from non-computer sweepers who are just finding out about it.

I still have some openings for registration and they are still on a first come, first serve basis as long as they are paid in full. I have about 20 rooms left in our block of rooms at the hotel before we have to open over-flow at the hotel next door to the one we will meet at. So far we have booked half of the Holiday Inn just for our convention. That is awesome!!

Please email me at 2010nemsc@comcast.net with any questions; and be sure to keep an eye on our website. I will be posting more information there as time goes on.

See you all soon,

Carol
  Old  August 10th, 2010, 7:37pm     #2
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Update August 2010
There are still a few openings to attend this year's mini convention.

We are now about to move into the next phase of the registration process and packets giving details of the weekend along with instructions for the Mail-In Raffles will be going out within the next few weeks. I am in the process of fine-tuning the information right now. I hope to send the information packets out around the 15th of August or shortly after. Raffle mail-ins will take a couple of weeks in September, after the National Convention is over, since many of our attendeeds will also be attending the National.

If you haven't sent in your registration yet, I would recommend getting it in real soon. It will be capped at 200.

Carol