Old  September 8th, 2017, 8:16am     #1
Owendolyn
Sweeper

Hurricane Irma update
The cruise has NOT been canceled as many seem to think. We are receiving numerous emails and messages about the situation in Miami. All I can say is please do not panic.

From this time forward, all updated information on Hurricane Irma and it's effects on the 2017 Cruise Convention will be posted on the convention Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/The-2017-Sw...2430073069218/ as I do not have time to reply to any more emails or board messages one on one. I have a convention to get ready for with a mile long "to do" list and only 2 weeks left to get it all done. I have confidence that NCL will do what they do best and our cruise will set sail as planned on 9/23/17. Their current actions are proof positive that they have made the safety and well being of their current guests and employees their primary concern. The latest update from the NCL website is pasted below.

Thank you all for your consideration. We are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you in 2 weeks time.

Gwen & Robert Beauchamp

Weather Alert
Hurricane Irma

September 7th at 11:00 PM (3:00 AM UTC)

Norwegian Cruise Line is continuing to closely watch the forecasted path of major Hurricane Irma. Further to our update from this afternoon, Norwegian Escape and Norwegian Sky have both safely departed from PortMiami. Norwegian Escape is sailing at full capacity with approximately 4,000 displaced guests from both ships that were unable to secure flights back home.

All cancelled sailings are as follows:

Norwegian Sky, September 8 from Miami
Norwegian Escape, September 9 from Miami
Norwegian Sky, September 11 from Miami
Guests whom were unable to cruise aboard one of our cancelled sailings will be provided with a full refund, plus a 50% future cruise credit.

As the safety and security of our team members is our top priority, the company’s Miami headquarters closed at 2 PM on Thursday, September 7, 2017 and re-open as soon as it is safe and practical. To help ensure that we continue to operate with all the necessary shoreside support, key staff members are being relocated out of Miami and the storm zone. Our call centers will be operating remotely, so please be advised that hold times in our call center may be longer than normal. Our website will remain available 24/7. Travel Agents should use our dedicated booking portal on NCLU and guests can view their booking information on the My NCL portal. As soon as this major weather event is clear of the region and we can bring our staff back to Miami, we will re-open the offices. Additional updates will be posted at NCL.com.
  Old  September 9th, 2017, 5:48pm     #2
alansax
Senior Sweeper

NCL has changed all future Norwegian Escape cruises for Eastern Caribbean to Western Caribbean until November 2017.

My 2015 Wins

My 2016 Wins

My 2017 Wins