Old  September 3rd, 2018, 1:31pm     #721
Firestorm51
Master Sweeper

Thumbs down OLS IS a Business
Perhaps it is now time to get your States Attorney General involved. File a complaint with them. This mess has been ongoing since June and it's now September. They keep taking your money and then have issues crediting your account. Leaving poor Nicole to bear the brunt of this while our absentee landlord seems to have ghosted the site.
Begging and pleading with them to correct this has gone on long enough.

Old  September 3rd, 2018, 4:23pm     #722
Breadman
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm51 View Post
Perhaps it is now time to get your States Attorney General involved. File a complaint with them. This mess has been ongoing since June and it's now September. They keep taking your money and then have issues crediting your account. Leaving poor Nicole to bear the brunt of this while our absentee landlord seems to have ghosted the site.
Begging and pleading with them to correct this has gone on long enough.
Hate to say it, but you're probably right. The premium subscription issue has not affected me yet. Still a few months to go. But I was hesitant before my last renewal because of the problems that kept arising on the site and lack of communication about them. I would not have renewed if I had not received a prize big enough to pay for the subscription. I set it up so that it is not recurring (and I would advise everyone to do the same).
Sad thing - I remember when I found this site. It was a Cash Cow. I admired the founder and wished I had thought of it myself. I don't have enough technical knowledge to know what goes on behind the administration of OLS, but just an acknowledgement and "we're working on it" would go a long way. The majority of members would recognize that technical problems come up. The lack of communication is totally unacceptable. I hope they realize (if they're still there) that a lot of us old-timers are watching these threads.
Hope you guys are green again soon.
  Old  September 3rd, 2018, 4:55pm     #723
dessie
Junior Sweeper

Having trouble renewing
I have renewed but I'm no longer receiving premium benefits. Yikes !!!!!!
  Old  September 3rd, 2018, 5:08pm     #724
sweepermarialynn
Master Sweeper

SAME HERE.

I AM SO UPSET. I LOST MY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DESPITE PAYING WEEKS AGO!

I have like NO sweeps left, and lost everything.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? NICOLE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING MY PM'S??????

I woke up this morning to NOTHING LEFT.

PLEASE HELP US!
  Old  September 3rd, 2018, 6:11pm     #725
karendmom
Senior Sweeper

I'm still waiting for my upgrade, I've sent pm's no response ... it's been 3 weeks since I paid and I've been out of premium status for 2 days now. I didn't realize I would lose all my tools as well as sweeps. I've been a premium member since 2002. I've been waiting for 3 years to get granted permission to the closed facebook site. Honestly when the trouble started in June and then July I started saving a lot of sweeps at another site. I'm giving it a few more days and then it's time to walk away. I do hope I get my $30 back. Even as it is, I wonder if they do get the premium status up again, will we get credited for the time lost.
  Old  September 3rd, 2018, 6:36pm     #726
trinket
Sweeper

Me too. Please help me too Nicole.
  Old  September 3rd, 2018, 7:14pm     #727
sweepmama
Grand Master Sweeper

I really feel bad for all of this mess going on and the fact that NO ONE in charge is responding in a timely fashion is very alarming. I've been a member since 2002 and never had a problem. I renewed right before this fiasco happened. Looking for other options

Old  September 3rd, 2018, 7:26pm     #728
LilDevil
Gone Camping

Old  September 3rd, 2018, 7:38pm     #729
sweepmama
Grand Master Sweeper

Wow, can't believe this is still an issue!!!

Old  September 3rd, 2018, 7:40pm     #730
Barbg18
Gone Camping

Well if you had any doubts that they were actually reading any of these boards today is your answer. There are at least 7 open new threads today alone with this same problem! I feel for all of you I really do, I hope they fix it for you and SOON.
  Old  September 3rd, 2018, 8:15pm     #731
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

If you have sent Nicole a PM that is all that can be done at this point. Only one PM needed per user. She will work on credits next time she is online.

Trust me when I say that no one is more frustrated by this PayPal situation than Nicole, however she is the only one (aside from Brent) who can credit the PayPal memberships until Brent & PayPal have rectified the situation.

She will also credit memberships for any days lapsed - 3 days lapsed, 3 days added, etc

The mods & I wish there was something we could do to help - we feel your frustrations.

KB
Closed Thread

Tags
membership