Old  June 26th, 2006, 1:38pm     #16
bewitched
Senior Master Sweeper

I won 50 stamped envies that came in an awesome prize pack including a bingo pen, postcards, CD holder and some other goodies I can't recall and since my bag is still in Denver (they think) I can't go check.

I also won an AWESOME Seattle Mariners prize pack from one of the vendors. 3 Bobbleheads, a tshirt, hat, keychain. LOVE it!
  Old  June 26th, 2006, 1:39pm     #17
JesterPester
Senior Master Sweeper

I won a gift pack from the contest queen, a sweeping kit with a radio and papers and stuff, and a spa kit. Didn't win from the vendors or the raffles. My roommates sil won an Apple powerbook from one of the vendors. That was a great win!
  Old  June 26th, 2006, 5:24pm     #18
kaholbrok
Junior Sweeper
Founding Member

I won a year subscription to OLS and an OLS tshirt and some sweep supplies.

Great thing was I won this one twice. So I get 2 years of wins.
  Old  June 26th, 2006, 5:29pm     #19
pestkaj
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by bewitched
I won 50 stamped envies that came in an awesome prize pack including a bingo pen, postcards, CD holder and some other goodies I can't recall and since my bag is still in Denver (they think) I can't go check.

I also won an AWESOME Seattle Mariners prize pack from one of the vendors. 3 Bobbleheads, a tshirt, hat, keychain. LOVE it!

And what about me, you won my heart.
  Old  June 26th, 2006, 6:14pm     #20
SofaTator
Sweeper

I started the convention off right! Anita - Econprint had instant win chances. My favorites! I bought 5 tickets and won two prizes.
The first prize was one of the four 1st prizes . She will be shipping me the following:
500 assorted envelopes
3x5 white slips
3x5 cardes
3 1/2 & 5 1/2 color cards

The second prize was a book of stamps and 10 cool envelopes!

These were first thing in the morning before the first general session on Friday. Then in the first session Friday morning, I won 24 Sharpies and a tax organizer. As an accountant, this will come in handy!

My wife won on Saturday and Sunday drawings and won one of the three boxes of emvelopes from Just Envelopes. She is both a snailer and onliner so she will use these for sure.

I really enjoyed meeting KB and Brent and would like to thank them again for allowing me to interview them for our club video! OLS is truly the best sweepstakes site online and we appreciate all your efforts tremendously.

Sincerely, Mike from the Lucky Ducks, Salem, Oregon (pronounced ORY GUN)
  Old  June 26th, 2006, 8:29pm     #21
ked
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Editor/Moderator

Won an item called The Travel Blanket that came with a lots of sweeps supplies including postage paid envelopes and postcards, index cards, etc.

On one of the Saturday night raffles, my name was picked twice in a row for 1,000 39 cent stamps each time. That's a total of 2,000 stamps. This was a very good prize.
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 12:35am     #22
beutel
Sweeper

From general session drawings:

Me-$25 BestBuy GC/ greetings card envies/grooming kit, roll stamps from Maine Sweeps Club and cordless telephone answering system.

Hubby-Sweepsheet prize pack/5-month subscription and 2 packages of 3x5 papers, sheet of 39cent stamps and postcards.

You all probably won't recognize me by my screen name - I'm the one who had the broken foot and was using the cane

Last edited by beutel; June 27th, 2006 at 6:05pm. Reason: forgot to mention additional prize
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 1:15am     #23
joolzie
Master Sweeper

I was lucky enough to win 3 times in the sessions, but not lucky enough to win any of the super big goodies. I mean, besides getting to meet lots of rad OLSers and all that priceless stuff. :)

- Homemedics vibrating neck pillow thingie, which my mom totally stole for the flight home.
- A nice packet of snail supplies (envies, postcards, stamps).
- $25 Office Depot GC.

I've been all caught up in the NHL playoffs and World Cup and not sweeping at all, but I'm all fired up again! I'm pretty sure that counts as a win too. :)

The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.
-P.J. O'Rourke
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 2:00am     #24
coljim
Grand Master Sweeper

I won in three of the daily drawings. Lots of sweeps supplies, way too much to detail, a $25.00 Target GC, and a subcription to Sweepstakes Advantage. My biggest win was the 1,000 stamps at the Saturday night drawing. Coljim's "DH" won a box of 500 wallpaper envelopes at the Sunday morning drawing. We feel really blessed that we won as much as we did, but even more so that we had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people from OLS.
We hope to see everyone in 2007.

My Wins
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 2:04am     #25
Marion
Sweeper

Smile Convention Wins
I finally won a box of 500 decorated envelopes and in the last session the 3rd to last prize I won a KodakEasy Share. Its a Digital Camera and Photo Maker. I am pleased with my wins.
A fun time was had by all.
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 2:22am     #26
bewitched
Senior Master Sweeper

I totally want to donate some prizes next year. I talked with Pat and I'm thinking I'm going to send some Xbox games, an optical mouse or something else uber nerdy that I can pick up at that Microsoft store. The giveaways are just awesome. I loved that this year they gave away so many prizes. It's a great feeling being able to hear your name called and screaming out your congrats for friends who win.
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 2:35am     #27
viclen1954
Master Sweeper

Blitzed
I entered $50 in the cash drawing, $25 lottery ticket drawing, 100 stamps drawing, spent another $100 in raffle drawings, was present at every regular session drawing and won exactly nada, zip, squat. Out of our 8 club members present at the convention (Oregon Lucky Ducks), I took home the skunk award...(gee, we didn't even have a skunk award). I did get a $130 pedicure, a $26 breakfast (had to have SOME protein) and got to blow my Duck call whenever an Oregonian won....Ah well, somebody had to go home empty handed. Other than that, meet some great folks and had a swell time!

My Wins
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 2:49am     #28
Xan
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaTator
Sincerely, Mike from the Lucky Ducks, Salem, Oregon (pronounced ORY GUN)
Gotta luv Donna
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 3:05am     #29
TrinaWants2Win
Grand Master Sweeper

you have to pay for the sweeps to enter there? besides the fee to get in?

Old  June 27th, 2006, 5:00am     #30
jofo3511
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinaWants2Win
you have to pay for the sweeps to enter there? besides the fee to get in?
They have drawings that are included with the convention fee They give out a ton of prizes with that. But they also have vender raffles and some other raffles like the stamps, envelopes, lottery tickets and cash that are extra.