Old  June 26th, 2006, 8:45am     #196
tfacey is offline
tfacey
Senior Master Sweeper
 
tfacey's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,318
Location: Just left o' Cleveland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess buttercup
Well, I just talked to my parents and they got a flight out of Atlanta. They will be home at about 4 a.m.
If you ever find yourself in trouble with your rents... I have some dirt on them that might come in handy for you... just pm me!!
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 26th, 2006, 1:22pm     #197
jofo3511 is offline
jofo3511
Grand Master Sweeper
 
jofo3511's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 21,047
Packing and will be out the door soon!!!

Reply With Quote
  Old  June 26th, 2006, 4:32pm     #198
iluvmichele is offline
iluvmichele
Grand Master Sweeper
 
iluvmichele's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 10,543
Location: Getting closer to where I wanna be
Quote:
Originally Posted by binski
Ick. That doesn't sound like fun at all. Hope they get to sleep in today.
We just woke up!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/mmjm289/FGa.jpg
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 12:36am     #199
Xan is offline
Xan
Master Sweeper
 
Xan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,683
Location: Open to suggestions
Just got home, got a few things unpacked and started having major swimming pool withdrawls. What am I going to do with no pool to go to every night??

Hope Jo, Vinnie and Panda all made it home ok, and that Tracey is taking care of my Lisa now.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 12:50am     #200
tfacey is offline
tfacey
Senior Master Sweeper
 
tfacey's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,318
Location: Just left o' Cleveland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Just got home, got a few things unpacked and started having major swimming pool withdrawls. What am I going to do with no pool to go to every night??

Hope Jo, Vinnie and Panda all made it home ok, and that Tracey is taking care of my Lisa now.
Oh yeah, Lisa is all took care of...

I'm still kickin it in my FAT suite!! But I am packing... and from what I hear - going home to 10 days of friggin rain
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 12:55am     #201
michele is offline
michele
Gone Camping
 
michele's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 3,800
Location: Orlando, Fl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Just got home, got a few things unpacked and started having major swimming pool withdrawls. What am I going to do with no pool to go to every night??

Hope Jo, Vinnie and Panda all made it home ok, and that Tracey is taking care of my Lisa now.
Hell with the pool, what am I gonna do without all my pals??? Miss all of ya already!
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 1:06am     #202
tfacey is offline
tfacey
Senior Master Sweeper
 
tfacey's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,318
Location: Just left o' Cleveland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michele
Hell with the pool, what am I gonna do without all my pals??? Miss all of ya already!
WHAT?? Whats this ALL of you... I thought you only missed me
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 1:11am     #203
bewitched is offline
bewitched
Senior Master Sweeper

 
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 9,785
I still can't believe summer camp is over already.

So many amazing, beautiful people made it into my life this weekend and I'm so thankful. All the friends I hadn't seen in far too long, you all reminded me why I love you so much. Those I swear I had already met, (Moosie, Lila,Jessica aka my lesbian, Coo Coo), it was magic to finally be able to hug you.
To all the new faces and new friends I've made, I really hope we're able to see eachother next year if not sooner.

All kidding aside, these conventions really are amazing. It's such an honor to be part of a diverse group of people, all of who have huge hearts.

Can't wait until next year!

Reply With Quote
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 1:19am     #204
Xan is offline
Xan
Master Sweeper
 
Xan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,683
Location: Open to suggestions
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewitched
I still can't believe summer camp is over already.

So many amazing, beautiful people made it into my life this weekend and I'm so thankful. All the friends I hadn't seen in far too long, you all reminded me why I love you so much. Those I swear I had already met, (Moosie, Lila,Jessica aka my lesbian, Coo Coo), it was magic to finally be able to hug you.
To all the new faces and new friends I've made, I really hope we're able to see eachother next year if not sooner.

All kidding aside, these conventions really are amazing. It's such an honor to be part of a diverse group of people, all of who have huge hearts.

Can't wait until next year!

Ok. We need a group hug.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 1:21am     #205
michele is offline
michele
Gone Camping
 
michele's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 3,800
Location: Orlando, Fl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfacey
WHAT?? Whats this ALL of you... I thought you only missed me
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 1:24am     #206
tfacey is offline
tfacey
Senior Master Sweeper
 
tfacey's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,318
Location: Just left o' Cleveland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewitched
all of who have huge hearts.

And some of us have huge ASSES!
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 1:34am     #207
michele is offline
michele
Gone Camping
 
michele's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 3,800
Location: Orlando, Fl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfacey
And some of us have huge ASSES!
That explode on command.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 1:50am     #208
bewitched is offline
bewitched
Senior Master Sweeper

 
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 9,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfacey
And some of us have huge ASSES!
Like I said, it took all my strength not to yell out "Hey you're the one with the F.A.T. ass!" the first time I met you!


And you SO don't by the way.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 1:59am     #209
pestkaj is offline
pestkaj
Gone Camping
 
pestkaj's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,544
Location: around



It was Magic with Jazz hands baby. And somewhere there are pictures of us and Orlando to prove it.
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 28th, 2006, 3:04pm     #210
tignor is offline
tignor
Grand Master Sweeper
 
tignor's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 12,666
Location: Roanoke, Virginia
I missed all of you.

I won't make it next year, either, because of the big 5th anniversary Greece trip, then it's time to make babies so I hope I'm not so hugely preggo by the time Atlanta convention rolls around, because I really want to go. Can't hold off on the making babies anymore, though, so it all depends on that.

Hope you all thought of me when you put your panties on at the convention.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 1:41am.