Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  Old  April 21st, 2006, 6:45am     #16
TrinaWants2Win is offline
TrinaWants2Win
Grand Master Sweeper
 
TrinaWants2Win's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 15,013
Location: in my own little world
yes they need one in texas ( dallas LOL ) or oklahoma! i think i may sign up for the 2007 one though whats the cost and such?

Reply With Quote
  Old  April 21st, 2006, 8:20am     #17
kbsocial is offline
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep
 
kbsocial's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 44,166
Location: HoodWest
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinaWants2Win
yes they need one in texas ( dallas LOL ) or oklahoma! i think i may sign up for the 2007 one though whats the cost and such?

Not sure yet - we'll get that information at convention this year and I'll start a 2007 forum upon return
Reply With Quote
  Old  April 21st, 2006, 12:09pm     #18
Revawter is offline
Revawter
Gone Camping
 
Revawter's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,227
Location: The Gaydom !
The Deeeeeeeeeeeeeetroit one is gonna rock hardcore because I will be with my MOB (Most Official Bitches), Rachzel and Shellockjohn.

We will be perma-drunk.

And wearing hooker shoes!
Reply With Quote
  Old  April 21st, 2006, 3:24pm     #19
kbsocial is offline
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep
 
kbsocial's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 44,166
Location: HoodWest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revawter
I will be with my MOB (Most Official Bitches), Rachzel and Shellockjohn.

Go on girl - REP YOUR CLIQUE!!!
Reply With Quote
  Old  April 21st, 2006, 5:03pm     #20
Revawter is offline
Revawter
Gone Camping
 
Revawter's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,227
Location: The Gaydom !
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsocial



Go on girl - REP YOUR CLIQUE!!!

Hey, you are my clique too! But you are like, EVERYONE'S clique!!!!!! Little Miss Popularity Pants!
Reply With Quote
  Old  April 21st, 2006, 5:03pm     #21
viclen1954 is offline
viclen1954
Master Sweeper
 
viclen1954's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,610
Location: Dallas OR At the foothills of the Coast Range
OLS Sponsors Convention in 200??
A total tech Convention for online sweepers, newbies and experienced. Topics could include entering safely online, alternate email addresses, showing folks how to maintain a computer, how to get an OLS account, how to set up an email account, lessons in Roboform, etc. From conversations I had at the 2005 Convention, aged sweepers had actually won computers but gave them away because they did not know the first thing about them. What a shame. The amount of postage they were using a month from their pensions was shameful when they could have been entering online for a fraction of the cost, even with the internet and an OLS subscription. (and winning!) Conventionees could visit presenters tables for in depth information on the topics that interested them. Scheduled lectures could be attended by those so desiring. I see more up and mingling, gathering information, learning! Conventions should be a place to LEARN new things and what a ripe opportunity online entering presents. Truly one could make more $ educating folks in this aspect of sweeping than any other! Just ask Brent! I vote for OLS to host a convention!

My Wins
Reply With Quote
  Old  April 21st, 2006, 5:16pm     #22
kbsocial is offline
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep
 
kbsocial's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 44,166
Location: HoodWest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revawter
Hey, you are my clique too! But you are like, EVERYONE'S clique!!!!!! Little Miss Popularity Pants!

Doesn't mean they are MY clique
Reply With Quote
  Old  April 21st, 2006, 5:35pm     #23
Revawter is offline
Revawter
Gone Camping
 
Revawter's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,227
Location: The Gaydom !
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsocial
Doesn't mean they are MY clique

I am YOUR clique! Me me me!
Reply With Quote
  Old  April 21st, 2006, 6:23pm     #24
rachzel is offline
rachzel
Gone Camping
 
rachzel's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 614
Location: behind my Kenmore Mini Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revawter
The Deeeeeeeeeeeeeetroit one is gonna rock hardcore because I will be with my MOB (Most Official Bitches), Rachzel and Shellockjohn.

We will be perma-drunk.

And wearing hooker shoes!

i'm soooo gonna twist my ankle!!
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 2nd, 2006, 2:45am     #25
CARAN52 is offline
CARAN52
Master Sweeper
 
CARAN52's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,640
Location: Bucks County, PA
I went out to Detroit and met the Wolverines and the clubs up in that area in Apirl for Al's mini convention. I highly recommend getting in your registration to their convention as soon as this Phoenix one is over. There probably won't be as many spots open (that will be announced in Phoenix so maybe one of us going there can post to this board). Anyhoo, the members of the club are really great and the area was nice. We took a trip over to The Henry Ford Museum and Village. It is worth the time to spend the extra two days there to go through them if it is not a side trip already. You do need two days there though.

I would think if PHoenix sold out as fast as it did this year then Detroit will only sell out faster since it's located in central USA.

Hey guys there's always Hershey in October and there's still room!!
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 10th, 2006, 9:04pm     #26
gracepap is offline
gracepap
Grand Master Sweeper
 
gracepap's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 10,798
Location: NYC
Would love one in NYC! Have always wanted to go to MI though!

"It's nice to be important...but it's more important to be nice"
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 28th, 2006, 1:32pm     #27
kbruson is offline
kbruson
Master Sweeper
 
kbruson's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,865
Location: South of Boston
Hooray for Detroit... I can' wait!! You are all having so much fun...I wish I were there too!

Good Luck to ALL!!
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 28th, 2006, 2:11pm     #28
tangee43 is offline
tangee43
Senior Master Sweeper
 
tangee43's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 9,644
Location: Lives in DE, Works in PA, Born in NJ, Home in MS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARAN52
I went out to Detroit and met the Wolverines and the clubs up in that area in Apirl for Al's mini convention. I highly recommend getting in your registration to their convention as soon as this Phoenix one is over. There probably won't be as many spots open (that will be announced in Phoenix so maybe one of us going there can post to this board). Anyhoo, the members of the club are really great and the area was nice. We took a trip over to The Henry Ford Museum and Village. It is worth the time to spend the extra two days there to go through them if it is not a side trip already. You do need two days there though.

I would think if PHoenix sold out as fast as it did this year then Detroit will only sell out faster since it's located in central USA.

Hey guys there's always Hershey in October and there's still room!!

Hi! I'm fairly new to OLS, just a few months, but this caught my eye, because I am just over the DE/PA border and Hershey is not a ridiculous drive. Can anyone tell me what this post is referencing in October??? Thanks!!!
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 28th, 2006, 2:34pm     #29
sweeps aku is offline
sweeps aku
Master Sweeper
 
sweeps aku's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,329
Location: Lost out west
I believe this link will give you more info
https://home.comcast.net/~northeastminiconvention06

hope that helps

LUCK & LOVE!
Reply With Quote
  Old  June 28th, 2006, 10:25pm     #30
tangee43 is offline
tangee43
Senior Master Sweeper
 
tangee43's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 9,644
Location: Lives in DE, Works in PA, Born in NJ, Home in MS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeps aku
I believe this link will give you more info
https://home.comcast.net/~northeastminiconvention06

hope that helps
Thank you for responding. I appreciate the link.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 1:49am.