Closed Thread

Old  October 8th, 2017, 1:02pm     #16
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
if we all went out & found a couple premium level sweeps to add, we could build things back up again.

The amount of people listing dropped when there was no "benefit" in it for them... ie when you were entered into a pool to win something.

I do when I can, but lately have had very little time even to do my sweeps daily.. I'll try to find some later today!

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  October 8th, 2017, 1:26pm     #17
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Now I remember why I hate clicking on emails google sends for my alerts on sweeps... click on a link that the page starts talking to me telling me my computer is in danger.... UGH!!

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  October 8th, 2017, 4:58pm     #18
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by duknuk View Post
You are too funny. Most come here for the sweeps and peeps. You come here for the large ground fowl.

I'm getting close to being able to get outside with a camera in one hand and be able to sit down without sound effects. I'm down to 1 cane - the back spasms are gone and I can bend my knee, for the most part. I'm getting there. Sorry for the long wait.

Hoping for wednesday to be able to take pics of my beautiful girls. It's supposed to rain for next 3 days.
I think your thread must hold a record for the longest running post in OLS history. I'm looking forward to the new photos too! Hope it all works out!
  Old  October 8th, 2017, 4:59pm     #19
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlptl View Post
That $30.00 a year is very worth it when you need a code word etc. Our loyal members help each other out when we have a problem with a win, an entry etc. The $2.50 a month is nothing compared to what you win in a year.

Jill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urlik View Post
Don't forget the tracking tools too for premium peeps.
Yep that's what I consider part of the format here!
  Old  October 8th, 2017, 10:12pm     #20
cyt
Senior Master Sweeper

I love it here too! To me it's the best. I've won so many awesome prizes over the years, including a car one year! Yes, totally worth every penny I have paid for it over the years! I would be lost without it.

Click here to check out my eBay listings http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcyt51!
  Old  October 8th, 2017, 11:11pm     #21
Brittni
Sweeper

I had only used this site for 3 days before I splurged and paid the $30 fee, the way it organizes my sweeps and all the other helpful information from other members has been such a blessing to a newbie like myself. I know for a fact that if I had not found this site I would not have continued to try sweeping which is something I have grown to love over the past month or two I've been doing it. Not to mention it's definitely helped a lot with Christmas coming up.

I just don't understand what someone else could be looking for within the sweep community. I love it!

Old  October 9th, 2017, 12:25am     #22
sdadolf
Master Sweeper

Reminds me of a time some years ago when I was telling a guy I met on a plane about all the trips I had won. The guy got real interested and said he was going to try sweeping as well. A couple of weeks later he sent me an email saying he was quitting entering because he had spent a couple of weeks entering and had not won anything. Right.
  Old  October 9th, 2017, 3:21am     #23
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdadolf View Post
Reminds me of a time some years ago when I was telling a guy I met on a plane about all the trips I had won. The guy got real interested and said he was going to try sweeping as well. A couple of weeks later he sent me an email saying he was quitting entering because he had spent a couple of weeks entering and had not won anything. Right.
I think that happens to a lot of people. I've been sweeping for awhile and dedicate a lot of time to it. It takes a lot of time and persistence for most of us to be successful. I'm still amazed every time I win something. The fact that I can sit at home at my computer and win something that is then delivered right to my door at zero cost to me is just as amazing to me today as it was the first time I won something.
  Old  October 9th, 2017, 6:40am     #24
sweepmama
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclave View Post
I think that happens to a lot of people. I've been sweeping for awhile and dedicate a lot of time to it. It takes a lot of time and persistence for most of us to be successful. I'm still amazed every time I win something. The fact that I can sit at home at my computer and win something that is then delivered right to my door at zero cost to me is just as amazing to me today as it was the first time I won something.
This

Old  October 9th, 2017, 7:24am     #25
nanajoyner
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/9692/msuniversesig4it.gif
  Old  October 9th, 2017, 9:26am     #26
jas11563
Master Sweeper

Quote:

Perfectly said!!! I still sit in stunned amazement when the "Congratulations" comes up on the screen, either from my inbox or on an instant win! I leave it open for ages and check in several times, just to make sure it is still there. Love this hobby.
  Old  October 9th, 2017, 10:12am     #27
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
The excitement is still strong!

Old  October 9th, 2017, 1:02pm     #28
Qncterra
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdadolf View Post
Excellent! I agree.
  Old  October 9th, 2017, 3:22pm     #29
HASAMA
Grand Master Sweeper

I find more more sweeps that are not posted here, and have been spending very little time here. With that in mind I would renew my membership in a heartbeat

For the most part I love the people here which is why I do renew

I have quit posting sweeps of which I was listing tons, not because I was not getting anything monetary from it but I could tired of a select few complaining to me about what i was posting and how they where being posted

Follow me on twitter @hasama36
Our NEW Revised Website is now up http://www.minsthins.com
Over 250,000 media related items currently being listed
  Old  October 9th, 2017, 4:42pm     #30
kahalaave
Senior Master Sweeper
Founding Member

why in such a hurry to get a refund? why not instead enter a bunch of sweeps for the prizes you want to win like cars or cash and see how your luck goes? Once you win something valued at $30 then your membership will have paid for itself but if you win nothing then just don't renew it.Personally i haven't won anything listed on this site this year so i won't be renewing at the end of my membership.Currently i have 500 sites in my folders so the sweep sites are out there if you are willing to look for them. i pay for memberships on 9 sites-if i have success with those sites then i renew if i don't then i don't renew. Btw i used to submit sweeps here alot but other sites have incentives to submit sweeps so why post them here on a site with 100,000+ members?

My Wins from 2018 and Back!
Closed Thread