Old  August 31st, 2017, 12:09pm     #1
The Sweepaholic
Sweeper

Angry Subscription Renewals by Mail
The process for renewing a subscription by mail is horrific and has been for every year that I have been a subscriber. It takes forever and always delays getting my membership renewed, consequently I lose the opportunity to access my account and enter on-going and new sweeps.

I do not use Paypal for renewal.

The recent problem requiring me to use a credit card seems strange when my check has already been sent and received. Yet I have not received credit for my payment.

This whole process stinks and needs immediate correction.

Unhappy subscriber here!

Sweepaholic, LLC - Providing the ABC's of How To Win Sweepstakes

Old  August 31st, 2017, 12:21pm     #2
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Have you contacted Nicole?? She is the one that looks into the renewals. *Please note: she is working a new job so it might take her a few days to get back to any messages.

Also, when did you send your check?? Has it cleared?? As far as I know, that post office box is closed, so they will not receive anything that is sent there. Some issue been going on for a long time with it.

You don't have to use Paypal to renew.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  August 31st, 2017, 3:46pm     #3
The Sweepaholic
Sweeper

Karen_246 ... if they knew there was a problem with the PO Box being closed, then they should have alerted members about it so we would not be trying o renew our subscriptions by mail. Yes, Nicole has been contacted. I was told to renew using a credit card and bypassing Paypal. Just aggravated by it all.

My check was mailed August 1.

Sweepaholic, LLC - Providing the ABC's of How To Win Sweepstakes

Old  August 31st, 2017, 3:56pm     #4
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sweepaholic View Post
Karen_246 ... if they knew there was a problem with the PO Box being closed, then they should have alerted members about it so we would not be trying o renew our subscriptions by mail. Yes, Nicole has been contacted. I was told to renew using a credit card and bypassing Paypal. Just aggravated by it all.

My check was mailed August 1.
Oh I agree. One of the admins needs to make a post about not using the PO Box. I totally agree with that and that option needs to be removed from the renewal process.

Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  September 6th, 2017, 9:44am     #5
pushing60
Sweeper

renewal check returned
Post office states po box closed. How do you renew if you don't use paypal? would appreciate any help my membership will expire soon.
  Old  September 6th, 2017, 9:59am     #6
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushing60 View Post
Post office states po box closed. How do you renew if you don't use paypal? would appreciate any help my membership will expire soon.
You don't have to use Paypal to renew. There is a link below the paypal sign-in to click and then you can use a debit/credit/gift card to renew.

Old  September 6th, 2017, 10:22am     #7
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Question Am I correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_246 View Post
You don't have to use Paypal to renew. There is a link below the paypal sign-in to click and then you can use a debit/credit/gift card to renew.
Would it be more clear to say that you will be using OLS's Paypal, not the subscriber's personal Paypal?

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.
  Old  October 17th, 2017, 11:45am     #8
CharmCity
Master Sweeper

Question Is there anybody out there?
The automated countdown to my Premium expiration continues (3-day warning today), while my Paypal transaction AND my PMs to "Nicole" go without heed or action.
"Is anybody out there?"