Old  October 5th, 2017, 3:17am     #16
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DePro View Post
Thanks for the info, but I already tried allowing popups and it still doesn't work. Why has it worked all these years, but stopped working now?
That's a good question. I don't have a Mac so that's why I just shared links. Have you considered using Opera? Susan Fay says it works. At least until someone can figure out what's going on.
  Old  October 16th, 2017, 5:12pm     #17
DePro
Master Sweeper

Is anyone working on this problem with Safari and Shazam.
  Old  October 16th, 2017, 5:44pm     #18
Susan
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DePro View Post
Is anyone working on this problem with Safari and Shazam.
I don't think it's an OLS problem. I googled it the other day but didn't feel qualified to answer since I know nothing about Safari. People are having all sorts of problems due to an automatic Safari update and were going back to a previous version of Safari to get things to work right again. And I still don't feel qualified to offer any advice - maybe a google search will get you some answers.

Last edited by Susan; October 16th, 2017 at 11:17pm.
  Old  October 17th, 2017, 3:55am     #19
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I don't think it's an OLS problem. I googled it the other day but didn't feel qualified to answer since I know nothing about Safari. People are having all sorts of problems due to an automatic Safari update and were going back to a previous version of Safari to get things to work right again. And I still don't feel qualified to offer any advice - maybe a google search will get you some answers.
Same with FF! It was working just fine. I opened the browser to sweep and it did an automatic update and now robo doesn't work something to do with Java and the think crashes every 3 minutes. So frustrating! I'm back to using Chrome now.

Every time something like this happens it's a pita to try and figure out what is wrong. What can you do but just and move on!