Old  March 21st, 2016, 9:36pm     #1
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

2017 National Sweepstakes Convention Information - Cruise
For those that are curious about the 2017 National Sweepstakes Convention - some information was shared this weekend at the NC Banquet

September 23-30, 2017 Norweigan Escape out of Miami
3 days at sea (which will be the convention days) with stops in Tortuga, Nassau & St. Thomas

A convention website will NOT be up until after the July 2016 convention.

Cruise packages will be live the end of April & we will post it here. Reservations MUST BE MADE through the link the convention hosts release.

This is the general information for the moment - released early due to ship packages opening in a month. Stay tuned to this thread for more information - thread will remain closed as this is all the information we have currently.

Old  March 22nd, 2016, 11:40pm     #2
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Stay tuned to info from the hosts that I will also relay here from the 2017 Sweepers Escape FB page!
  Old  April 2nd, 2016, 4:13pm     #3
gacarol
Senior Master Sweeper

Patience Grasshopper 2017 Cruise
I know KB will be posting updates to the 2017 Convention thread, but I feel this is important information posted by Gwen (convention host) on FB.

So much excitement! I love it! But we do need to be patient. Cruise registration will begin the end of April. A link to the registration website will be posted on this Facebook page and on several sweepstakes newsletter websites. Please DO NOT book your cruise through the NCL website. We have a block of 300 staterooms for our group and almost half of these have balconies. If you book through the NCL website directly you will be hurting the convention. The more rooms we book the more perks we get for the group. The weekly drawings for $100 in onboard credit is one of those perks which we are giving back to those of you who use our link. Use of the Escape theater for our convention sessions is another.

So...as my husband likes to say, "Patience grasshopper". Wait until the end of April and give us a chance to meet your needs before you go elsewhere to book your cruise.

Winners never quit and quitters never win!
  Old  April 24th, 2016, 10:05pm     #4
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

URGENT MESSAGE: There has been a change in the cruise reservation starting date. We will provide the link for you to sign up beginning at 12:01 am CST on Friday, April 29, 2016. The link to the sign up page will be posted here shortly before that time as well as on several sweepstakes newsletter websites.
Closed Thread