Old  December 18th, 2016, 2:11pm     #3601
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Sunday's Scripture: Spoken Truth

“Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them. He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago),
Luke 1:68-70 NIV
  Old  December 19th, 2016, 1:15pm     #3602
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Monday's Message

And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven
Luke 1:76-78 NIV
  Old  December 20th, 2016, 12:00pm     #3603
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Tuesday's Blessing

[ The Birth of Jesus ] In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child.
Luke 2:1, 4-5 NIV
  Old  December 21st, 2016, 11:47am     #3604
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Wednesday's Wisdom of Spoken Truth

And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
Luke 2:6-7 KJV
  Old  December 22nd, 2016, 10:46am     #3605
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

I would like to encourage you to consider sharing the daily Bible Verse in an email to your spouse of friends (just cut and paste or look up your preferred translation and cut and paste) and when you read the daily verse read it once silently and then when at home read it out loud...feel free to share the verse at the breakfast or dinner table.
God Bless you and your families.

Thursday's Spoken Word

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:8-11 KJV
  Old  December 23rd, 2016, 12:09pm     #3606
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Friday's Faithful Word

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luke 2:11-14 KJV
  Old  December 24th, 2016, 12:38pm     #3607
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Saturday's Sacred Words

Christmas Eve Day

And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger. And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child. And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds. But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart. And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.
Luke 2:16-20 KJV
  Old  December 25th, 2016, 12:22pm     #3608
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Christmas Day 2016

May you and your families, feel Love, Joy, Hope and Peace as you celebrate the birth of Jesus...
God Bless You

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 KJV
  Old  December 26th, 2016, 2:26pm     #3609
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Monday's Message

Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: For mine eyes have seen thy salvation, Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
Luke 2:28-32 KJV
  Old  December 27th, 2016, 11:11am     #3610
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Tuesday's Blessing

Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psalm 103:1-2 KJV

[ Psalm 103 ] [ Of David. ] Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—
Psalm 103:1-2 NIV
  Old  December 28th, 2016, 11:39am     #3611
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Wednesday's Wisdom of Spoken Truth

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28 NIV
  Old  December 29th, 2016, 12:51pm     #3612
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Thursday's Spoken Word

[ Jesus Comforts His Disciples ] “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
John 14:1-3 NIV
  Old  December 30th, 2016, 1:18pm     #3613
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Friday's Faithful Word

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33 NIV
  Old  December 31st, 2016, 1:08pm     #3614
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Saturday's Sacred Words

This is what the Lord says— he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
Isaiah 43:16, 18-19 NIV
  Old  January 1st, 2017, 2:25pm     #3615
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

New Year's Day

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV