MY 2016 wins
MY 2017 wins
mY 2018 Wins
MY 2019 WINS
you JELLY?
  Old  October 18th, 2013, 5:21pm     #2057
Nickcoty
Master Sweeper

Mean people suck and there are far too many of them!
  Old  October 18th, 2013, 7:19pm     #2058
brightstarr
Master Sweeper

Some days are better than others, and I sure hope tomorrow is better than today has been.
  Old  October 19th, 2013, 1:40pm     #2059
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

ME : Hello
them :hello, you have an infected computer , we found ths out two weeks ago
ME : I don't have a computer,what are you talking about?
them (YELLING) why do you bother us? you have no computer

L O L

MY God BUT THEY are desperate
why do I bother them, SHESH, guess the guy forgot who called who

MY 2016 wins
MY 2017 wins
mY 2018 Wins
MY 2019 WINS
you JELLY?
  Old  October 23rd, 2013, 12:25am     #2060
LuckyButterfly47
Senior Sweeper

A couple months ago, I fell in love with the cutest little house. It was a 2 bedroom, 1 bath home near the park. It needed a lot of work but it was charming. It had hardwood floors and original woodwork that wasn't painted. The floors and woodwork needed to be restored but they are the main reason why I fell in love with the house. The house also needed a new kitchen. It had a large, fenced in backyard with a 2 car garage. It was priced low at $44,000. I tried to get financing from the bank but my debt-to-income ratio was too high so the bank told me to pay down my debt and reapply in a few months. The house sold at the end of June.

At the end of August, another house in that same neighborhood came on the market. It wasn't as cute as the first house but it still had a lot of character and charm. It was also a 2 bedroom, 1 bath home with hardwood floors and original woodwork. The park and bike trail were right across the street. It had a large backyard and a one car garage. It was priced a bit higher than the first house at $58,000 but the kitchen was in good shape. I talked to the bank and they said that I could get preapproved if I consolidated my debt. I have an appointment with another loan officer tomorrow to get my debt consolidated. In the meantime, the house was taken off the market yesterday.

Today, I was on the county property search website doing some research and decided to see who bought my first dream house. The owner of the home is Castle Investment Property LLC. I Googled them and found that they took out a building permit last month to do an interior remodel, roof and window replacement, finish the attic and basement and improve the garage. If this house ever goes on the market again, they are going to jack the price up 10X higher than it was before. I can almost guarantee that they will either paint over the beautiful wood trim or rip it out and put in that ugly white plastic stuff. I'm also pretty sure they will throw cheap laminate on the floors instead of restoring the original hardwood. As for the kitchen, I can image they will use the cheapest cabinets they can find at Lowes. The house is going to lose all of the charm that I loved. I fear that the second house I wanted to buy was also just purchased by an investor. The house across the street from my brother was purchased by an investor last year and the guy tried to get 100K out of it when it was clearly worth only 50K - it was a tiny house and he used cheap materials to fix it up. It sat on the market forever and my brother says that they gave up selling it and are now renting it out. I just hate how the cash investors buy up all the cheap fixers right out from under people with traditional bank financing. I can't afford to pay cash for a house. Now there's nothing for sale in my price range unless I want to drive 45 minutes to the city every day, like I'm doing now and is my main reason for trying to buy. I hope something good comes on the market in the next 6 months in my price range (50K) and in a good neighborhood and I hope I can get to it before the vulture investors try to get their grubby hands on it.
  Old  October 23rd, 2013, 1:07am     #2061
john1948
Master Sweeper

Everything's going great, been on T.V. two times this year, pushing my book , went to Fla. at the request of the state of Fla, went to American Idol, thanks to fox network, helped grandson, catch his first fish ,looking forward to winter .

[jericho season 1]
  Old  October 23rd, 2013, 5:29pm     #2062
sparkle8
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1948 View Post
Everything's going great, been on T.V. two times this year, pushing my book , went to Fla. at the request of the state of Fla, went to American Idol, thanks to fox network, helped grandson, catch his first fish ,looking forward to winter .
So why ya mad John??? Wrong thread maybe??

‎"A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerate the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected and outlast the unbearable." ~ Billy Graham
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sparkle8 If I win, you win at Swagbucks!
  Old  October 24th, 2013, 11:30pm     #2063
Mutchkin21
Master Sweeper

For those who say they are there for you, are actually not. For those who say they will be there or will attend, do not. Those who actions don't match their talk. Part of me is mad for allowing and another part of me is sad for not working out the way I hoped.

Always kiss your children goodnight - even if they're already asleep. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
  Old  October 26th, 2013, 3:33am     #2064
noni1959
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
For those who say they are there for you, are actually not. For those who say they will be there or will attend, do not. Those who actions don't match their talk. Part of me is mad for allowing and another part of me is sad for not working out the way I hoped.
I agree and saddened.
  Old  November 1st, 2013, 10:53pm     #2065
Ravin
Grand Master Sweeper

People can just suck! Today I had walked out front and I see one of my ferals that I care for come out of the house my husband built when he heard me. I look down the road and see a loose pit bull. Here it came it was super sweet and friendly and didn't even pay any attention to the cat, just looked at him and came up licking my hands. Female, had a liter not long ago. It's starving and dirty. I fed it, and check sites to see if anyone has posted a lost one. Nothing, so I put a lease on and walk down the road, two houses down waits her buddy and female chihuahua that is blind in one eye. I start going up to doors and knocking or ringing the bell asking if they are theirs or they know who they belong too. I thought if I couldn't find their home I would see in the rescue I'm with that if someone could foster them or see if I could find a place in another. This woman says I'm causing havoc because I was walking them and knocking on doors asking. She called animal services and I had no choice but to turn them over. I had already put a call in and was going to take them to see if they were chipped. My gut feeling was they were dumped. Its common out here.

Anyway, the pit was chipped but not the chihuahua. I hope they find their homes.

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” Buddha
  Old  January 14th, 2014, 4:46pm     #2066
ironbutterfly
Grand Master Sweeper

Another school shooting. This time in Roswell, NM Shooter was a fellow student and in custody. 2 kids in hospital.

All I Want For You My Son Is To Be Satisfied
  Old  January 17th, 2014, 10:36am     #2067
ironbutterfly
Grand Master Sweeper

Uh if the water isn't safe for pregnant women, it isn't safe period

All I Want For You My Son Is To Be Satisfied
  Old  January 17th, 2014, 11:26am     #2068
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

OMG lady its not my fault my last 2 jobs ran out of workI have lots of cooking and baking experience but you won't even give me a chance and think I can only be out front and poor coffee.
I had to bite my tongue but did not because I did not want to blow the chance of maybe being out front pooring coffee

What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?
  Old  January 17th, 2014, 4:07pm     #2069
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1948 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle8 View Post
So why ya mad John??? Wrong thread maybe??
lmao He is probably mad cause his grandson caught the fish and he didn't!
  Old  January 17th, 2014, 11:16pm     #2070
noni1959
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
lmao He is probably mad cause his grandson caught the fish and he didn't!