Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborah62 View Post
I hate that I am back to where I was 2 years ago
I'm so sorry, Deb.

Old  April 21st, 2013, 5:28pm     #2012
Globug_47
Grand Master Sweeper

My sleeping schedule is so screwed up and not looking like it's going to get any better unless I take my sleeping pills .....which I hate having to take. I take enough pills as it is and hate the idea of even adding just one more those. Ugh! Didn't wake up until 1:30 p.m. and that'll cause me to saty up until the wee hours of the morning.

Then when I did wake up that late today, I was in such horrendous pain.

But when I look at what some other of OLS's member are going through right now in their lives, I try to remind myself that at least I woke up this morning.

Old  April 22nd, 2013, 1:47am     #2013
tinamarina71
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globug_47 View Post
My sleeping schedule is so screwed up and not looking like it's going to get any better unless I take my sleeping pills .....which I hate having to take. I take enough pills as it is and hate the idea of even adding just one more those. Ugh! Didn't wake up until 1:30 p.m. and that'll cause me to saty up until the wee hours of the morning.

Then when I did wake up that late today, I was in such horrendous pain.

But when I look at what some other of OLS's member are going through right now in their lives, I try to remind myself that at least I woke up this morning.

I hear ya Gloria - I live with chronic pain too (as you know) and some days it is just hard to get dressed and go to work BUT I see how much so many others are suffering , and I am grateful for my pain.

You have such a big heart Gloria .... I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

We got next to nothing moved today -too tired and sore and now I think I'm coming down with a cold ..... oye vey LOL.

Hugs to you and Becky, Deborah, and webgirl -may this coming week bring all four of you ladies a wonderful surprise. <3

"Yes, Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an A - Hole!"

TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU EXPECT TO BE TREATED!!
  Old  April 22nd, 2013, 9:33am     #2014
Globug_47
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinamarina71 View Post
[/color][/u]

I hear ya Gloria - I live with chronic pain too (as you know) and some days it is just hard to get dressed and go to work BUT I see how much so many others are suffering , and I am grateful for my pain.

We got next to nothing moved today -too tired and sore and now I think I'm coming down with a cold ..... oye vey LOL.
I know how much you suffer, Tina. Which is one of the reasons that I have a hard time complaining when I wake up having one of my few bed days.

But yesterday was one of my really bad ones. I felt as though every limb was one fire and nothing seemed to help. But like I said, I kept in mind that there are so many others (like yourself) that go through so much more than I do and suffer every single day. It put it into perspective for me.

Sorry to hear that you're coming down with a cold and didn't get more things moved into your new place. Yikes! If it isn't one thing, it's another, isn't it?

Here's hoping that today is a better and brighter day for everyone!

Old  April 22nd, 2013, 10:07am     #2015
noni1959
Senior Master Sweeper

Originally Posted by tinamarina71
[/color][/u]

I know how much you suffer, Tina. Which is one of the reasons that I have a hard time complaining when I wake up having one of my few bed days.

But yesterday was one of my really bad ones. I felt as though every limb was one fire and nothing seemed to help. But like I said, I kept in mind that there are so many others (like yourself) that go through so much more than I do and suffer every single day. It put it into perspective for me.

Sorry to hear that you're coming down with a cold and didn't get more things moved into your new place. Yikes! If it isn't one thing, it's another, isn't it?

Old  April 23rd, 2013, 1:37am     #2016
tinamarina71
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globug_47 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by noni1959 View Post
Originally Posted by tinamarina71
[/color][/u]

Awww Ladies - I am good. I promise. Every day in pain is another day of living and it sure beats the alternative - right?!!

Love to you both. Miss Loretta - love you gobs too.

Old  April 24th, 2013, 12:25am     #2017
noni1959
Senior Master Sweeper

Love you too miss Tina. My quote messed up but glad you figured it out.
  Old  April 24th, 2013, 1:11am     #2018
tinamarina71
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by noni1959 View Post
Love you too miss Tina. My quote messed up but glad you figured it out.

I am mad that this moving is not going as fast as I'd like BUT I do love our little OLS family.

Many of you are so much more to me than some of my blood family.

Old  April 24th, 2013, 2:34am     #2019
OLSPickedMyNick
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
I am mad that this moving is not going as fast as I'd like BUT I do love our little OLS family.

Many of you are so much more to me than some of my blood family.
I'm mad that I can't come and help you pack. I wish I had lots of money so I could go be with my peeps while they are in need. Like when IB had Liam and now you and Glo both moving. Hugs to you. I am so excited that you both are getting new places to live!

I am also mad that I can't sleep. I swear it totally sucks when you want sleep and it just won't happen.

Becky
  Old  April 24th, 2013, 3:04am     #2020
tinamarina71
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLSPickedMyNick View Post
I'm mad that I can't come and help you pack. I wish I had lots of money so I could go be with my peeps while they are in need. Like when IB had Liam and now you and Glo both moving. Hugs to you. I am so excited that you both are getting new places to live!

I am also mad that I can't sleep. I swear it totally sucks when you want sleep and it just won't happen.

Awww thanks Becky!! I feel the same way - I'd love to be able to go and help my friends and family too.

I get insomnia too at times because of the Fibromyalgia. I take Benedryl tablets to help at times. My doc said its perfectly safe and it works like a charm for me. It is not addictive and I never wake up groggy etc.

Maybe see if it will work for you??

I hope you get some sleep tonight. Hugs.

Old  April 24th, 2013, 1:10pm     #2021
Globug_47
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLSPickedMyNick View Post

I'm sorry about your sleep issues, Becky. I get that way too.....A LOT!

It seems like once I started getting older, I started sleeping less and less. At one point, I was only sleeping about 3 hours a day.

Now that I have my medical issues, my sleep is all messed up. The Oxycodone that I am taking for my pain kind of wires me for sound and then I'll 'crash & burn' from it. The other day, I was awake for 23 hours straight. And then there are days were I'll sleep for 10 hours....which is unheard for me.

I find that if I sleep past 10 a.m., I feel like I have wasted my whole entire day.

I hope that you start sleeping better, my friend!

Quote:
Awww thanks Becky!! I feel the same way - I'd love to be able to go and help my friends and family too.

I get insomnia too at times because of the Fibromyalgia. I take Benedryl tablets to help at times. My doc said its perfectly safe and it works like a charm for me. It is not addictive and I never wake up groggy etc.

Maybe see if it will work for you??

I hope you get some sleep tonight. Hugs.
Could you imagine the fun that me, you & Becky would have trying to get both you & I packed up and moved???

I hope that you finally get moved into your new home, Tina. I know how much you want to get moved and settled into your new home. Since we live in the same state, we should have worked something out to where we could have helped each other out with our moves!

You'll get moved in, sweetie. Then all of this stress is going to be a distant memory.

Old  April 26th, 2013, 1:40am     #2022
noni1959
Senior Master Sweeper

to all of you. I need to see if the benedryl tabs will help me. If I can stay asleep for a few hours in between waking I would gain a new improved attitude.
  Old  April 26th, 2013, 2:07am     #2023
tinamarina71
Senior Master Sweeper

Okay now I am really mad.

I have this "friend" for the last 5 years who I have given food to when her family had nothing. Gave her teen boys a couple of hours of work for $100 last summer.

She has been unemployed for over 2 years now because she kept taking off for her "health" issues.

I have several health issues myself so I am sympathetic to a point but I hold down a very high pressure, high stress job on a senior management level for a national banking institution. I run 2 branches locally and travel between both.

So knowing this "friend" has been complaining lately about not having any money etc and has 3 teen sons, I thought I'd ask her to come help me move some of our stuff over to the new house tomorrow and I'd give her $100 cash.

She agreed and then leaves me a message on FB that she can't come tomorrow - she's in too much pain.

So I've taken the day off - working remotely from home to get this handled and now I am screwed.

She cannot be that desperate for money because honey - if I needed the money that bad, I'd make damn sure I was there to earn that money , no matter how much pain I am in. I'd take 2 Aleve and grin and bear it.

I am so screwed tomorrow.

People suck.

Okay rant over. Thank you.

Old  April 26th, 2013, 4:20pm     #2024
Globug_47
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Okay now I am really mad.

I have this "friend" for the last 5 years who I have given food to when her family had nothing. Gave her teen boys a couple of hours of work for $100 last summer.

She has been unemployed for over 2 years now because she kept taking off for her "health" issues.

I have several health issues myself so I am sympathetic to a point but I hold down a very high pressure, high stress job on a senior management level for a national banking institution. I run 2 branches locally and travel between both.

So knowing this "friend" has been complaining lately about not having any money etc and has 3 teen sons, I thought I'd ask her to come help me move some of our stuff over to the new house tomorrow and I'd give her $100 cash.

She agreed and then leaves me a message on FB that she can't come tomorrow - she's in too much pain.

So I've taken the day off - working remotely from home to get this handled and now I am screwed.

She cannot be that desperate for money because honey - if I needed the money that bad, I'd make damn sure I was there to earn that money , no matter how much pain I am in. I'd take 2 Aleve and grin and bear it.

I am so screwed tomorrow.

People suck.

Okay rant over. Thank you.

Tina, I am so sorry.

Old  May 5th, 2013, 12:15am     #2025
Globug_47
Grand Master Sweeper

Wondering if I'll live long enough to see you choke from all your passive-aggressiveness? Sure hope so.

Always thought that there was a quivering coward behind all that passive-aggressiveness.