Old  October 21st, 2014, 10:23am     #2896
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Tuesday's Blessing

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
Psalm 40:8 KJV

I delight to do thy will, O my God; Yea, thy law is within my heart.
Psalm 40:8 ASV

I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.”
Psalm 40:8 NIV

I delight to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.”
Psalm 40:8 ESV
  Old  October 22nd, 2014, 11:47am     #2897
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Wednesday's Spoken Word

A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!
Proverbs 15:23 KJV

A man hath joy in the answer of his mouth; And a word in due season, how good is it!
Proverbs 15:23 ASV

A person finds joy in giving an apt reply— and how good is a timely word!
Proverbs 15:23 NIV

To make an apt answer is a joy to a man, and a word in season, how good it is!
Proverbs 15:23 ESV
  Old  October 23rd, 2014, 12:41pm     #2898
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Thursday's Spoken Word

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2 KJV

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ Galatians 6:2 ASV

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2 NIV

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2 ESV
  Old  October 25th, 2014, 10:32am     #2899
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Saturday's Sacred Words

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Ephesians 5:19-20 KJV

speaking one to another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; giving thanks always for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father; Ephesians 5:19-20 ASV

speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:19-20 NIV

addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Ephesians 5:19-20 ESV
  Old  October 27th, 2014, 10:28am     #2900
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Monday's Message

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12 KJV

For the word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and quick to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12 ASV

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12 NIV

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12 ESV
  Old  October 29th, 2014, 10:05am     #2901
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Wednesday's Spoken Word

Praise to GOD - he enabled the surgeon to save a family member, yesterday in an emergency surgery. Please pray for the recovery of this beloved family member. They are elderly & have had a rough go with their health the past several years. In my home I have two beloved, that are ill - it will take about 6 weeks for them to recover. Prayers, appreciated. Thank you.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans 12:1 KJV

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service.
Romans 12:1 ASV

[ A Living Sacrifice ] Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
Romans 12:1 NIV

[ A Living Sacrifice ] I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
Romans 12:1 ESV
  Old  October 31st, 2014, 2:28am     #2902
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Just a note: family member has taken a turn - not looking promising.
Thank you for your prayers - appreciate continued prayers. God Bless you and your families.
  Old  October 31st, 2014, 11:15pm     #2903
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Trusting, praying and waiting Taking each hours as it comes.

Friday's Faithful Word

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. 1 Peter 5:8-9 KJV

Be sober, be watchful: your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour, whom withstand stedfast in your faith, knowing that the same sufferings are accomplished in your brethren who are in the world. 1 Peter 5:8-9 ASV

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. 1 Peter 5:8-9 NIV

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world.
1 Peter 5:8-9 ESV
  Old  November 3rd, 2014, 3:35pm     #2904
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Still touch and go. An infection has been added to the mix.
Thank you for your understanding in missing some scripture postings

Monday's Message

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Romans 13:1 KJV

Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; and the powers that be are ordained of God. Romans 13:1 ASV

[ Submission to Governing Authorities ] Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Romans 13:1 NIV

[ Submission to the Authorities ] Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Romans 13:1 ESV
  Old  November 4th, 2014, 2:35pm     #2905
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Tuesday's Blessing

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV

who also made us sufficient as ministers of a new covenant; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 2 Corinthians 3:6 ASV

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life 2 Corinthians 3:6 NIV

who has made us sufficient to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6 ESV
  Old  November 5th, 2014, 4:19pm     #2906
bigballofyarn
Senior Sweeper

I hope everyone is having a blessed week.

http://www.bigballofyarn.proboards.com
  Old  November 6th, 2014, 12:06pm     #2907
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballofyarn View Post
I hope everyone is having a blessed week.

Thank you

God Abundantly, blesses us each moment.
  Old  November 6th, 2014, 12:12pm     #2908
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Life is challenging & I know that with the Lord's Love, Grace and Strength - it will work for his Glory.

Thursday's Spoken Word

Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: Ephesians 1:9-10 KJV

making known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he purposed in him unto a dispensation of the fulness of the times, to sum up all things in Christ, the things in the heavens, and the things upon the earth; in him, I say, Ephesians 1:9-10 ASV

he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ. Ephesians 1:9-10 NIV

making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.
Ephesians 1:9-10 ESV
  Old  November 8th, 2014, 11:40pm     #2909
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Saturday's Sacred Words

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15 KJV

And if it seem evil unto you to serve Jehovah, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve Jehovah. Joshua 24:15 ASV

But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”
Joshua 24:15 NIV

And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15 ESV
  Old  November 9th, 2014, 12:23pm     #2910
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Thank you for your continued prayers My family remember still in the hospital now has pneumonia and another issue that may be caused by medication. They had to have another blood transfusion.

Sunday's Scripture: Spoken Truth

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18 KJV

Come now, and let us reason together, saith Jehovah: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18 ASV

“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool Isaiah 1:18 NIV

“Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool. Isaiah 1:18 ESV