Old  April 3rd, 2011, 8:19pm     #16
luvey
Grand Master Sweeper

I would love to be able to attend a convention with my husband. We have never been on a vacation together, and I have never been to a sweeps convention, this would be a wonderful trip for us!.

I want to attend the convention to learn new sweepstakes strategies, tips, and meet my fellow OLS'ers in person! Each year after the convention I read the posts and pictures on the OLS forums and wish I could attend. Everyone looks like they have a blast there and the giveaways at the convention sound awesome too!
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 8:22pm     #17
NHKarenH
Sweeper

Smile National Conventions are a Blast!
I would love to attend this year's convention in Fort Wayne. I have been to 2 national conventions but would love to take my sister along who has not been to one yet. I love getting to put faces with the names of people who post online. Good luck to everyone!
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 8:40pm     #18
TTFN41460
Master Sweeper

I would love, love, love to win a trip to convention!! I have never been able to go and I have never the trip to convention contest and I would really be happy to do both this year!

Old  April 3rd, 2011, 8:53pm     #19
tracyb107
Master Sweeper

I want to win because i would not be able to attend otherwise

We won't forget RIP Det. Keith Dressel TPD End of watch 2/21/2007
RIP Mr Broom I Love You 01/04/09
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 8:57pm     #20
frogifer
Master Sweeper

Want to attend because I've never been to one, and all the other cool kids in my clique have ;-) It's true! I hope to learn some sweeping secrets that bring back my good luck.

I am so not competitive. In fact, I am the least non-competitive. So I win.
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 9:00pm     #21
Lucky15001
Senior Sweeper

I am l o n g over due for a trip to the convention. I have been sweeping since 1994, and have never been to a convention, but a lot of my sweepstakes club members have and said what a great time they had. It would be nice to meet people that share a common interest and perhaps win some awesome prizes. I only live 2 states away and would drive if I won this trip. Thanks for having this contest!!

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 9:00pm     #22
SeaDebi
Master Sweeper

I would love to go to a convention, I have never had the opportunity to attend. It would be awesome to meet other OLSers, and learn about all the new ways to enter sweeps (Twitter, Facebook, etc). I would love to meet my sweeping buddies, that have become very close to my heart over the last 9 years. The number one reason would be to see my ole buddy KB again, and maybe have the wiener mobile be there for us to admire again..LOL...Okay, I am being a dork now...

~ Let your heart guide you. It whispers - so listen closely~
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 9:00pm     #23
nanisib
Master Sweeper

I have never been to the convention. I missed the year in Springfield (where I live). I want to go and meet everyone I "talk" to on here!. So many wonderful people - so much information. BEST of LUCK to all.

Lisa
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 9:06pm     #24
Superfreshkidd
Junior Sweeper

Sweepstakes Convention
Something different to do.
I live near Chicago short drive Ind.
Nice way to spend a weekend.
I might get new information
Good luck to all sweepers!!
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 9:22pm     #25
SweepsAng
Master Sweeper

I would love to attend convention--I haven't attended in several years and boy things have changed! I would also love to have my husband tag along so he can finally "get it". I'm hoping to learn how to keep my sweeps a little better organized.
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 9:22pm     #26
Judekazooty
Master Sweeper

I'm Sweeping to Go
Meet other sweepers and learn more bout sweepin from them..I've won lots and thankful for wins, for this site and friends I've made on here the most. I've won and had lots of fun. GLTA!
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 9:26pm     #27
Bandbabe
Senior Sweeper

I would love to be able to go to the convention again this year. Times are tough and would be just wonderful to be able to attend and it be paid for. Please consider me.

Thanks
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 10:02pm     #28
germangirl
Senior Sweeper

I would like to attend the Convention because I have never been and I think I'd enjoy it. I'd like to learn some new tips from the experienced and lucky sweepers. It would be great to meet some of the OLS peeps.
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 10:23pm     #29
dougbrodie
Senior Sweeper

Convention
Have never been, would love to go, like to learn how to refine the things that I do when it comes to entering.
  Old  April 3rd, 2011, 10:28pm     #30
milo
Senior Master Sweeper

I would like to attend the convention because I would have a better chance to finally win something this year. It's not far from home, and seeing the photos of previous sweepstakes conventions made me want to attend one if I could afford it. Good luck everyone!

Liam The Wonder Pug
Closed Thread