Old  April 17th, 2011, 2:06am     #181
flared0ne
Grand Master Sweeper

Cool
Hey, even groundhogs need to get out of their hole once in awhile...

I've never been to one of these, and it sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Might meet a few people in person I've only met as "one of my invisible friends" (as DW puts it).

And like my t-shirt says: "If you don't go IN, you can't find OUT". So throw me in the pool too. And thanks for the chance!
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 3:45am     #182
Janir
Grand Master Sweeper

I've been to 2 conventions and had a blast at both! They really are amazing experiences, it's so weird to be around all of those sweepers. (nice-weird, not weird-weird)

Please enter me KB, and thanks for the opportunity

Jan
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 10:27am     #183
sweepermarialynn
Master Sweeper

i have never been to a sweepers convention but always thought it would be cool to go! i would really enjoy meeting my fellow sweepers, and hopefully learn some new tips and tricks from them, plus share some of my own. it would be neat to meet everyone behind the scenes here as well, because i know alot of time and effort must go into a web site as great as this, and i would love to meet brent too and hopefully hear how this site all came to be, and how he decided one day to make such a wonderful website for all of us!

this is a wonderful trip for whoever is lucky enough to be picked as the winner! GLTA!!!!
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 10:53am     #184
amyltb
Senior Sweeper

Pick me!!
I really would love to go to a convention!! I have been sweeping for about 8 years now and loooove OLS! It would be so cool to actually meet some other sweepers and share tips and learn new things! Thanks for the chance to enter for this!
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 10:55am     #185
java007
Senior Sweeper

- Post why you would want to attend a National Sweepstakes Convention:

I would like to see what these are all about, and take in the sights! Would also like to find some great food in Fort Wayne (always one of the highlights of traveling anywhere )

- and what you might hope to learn.

Like others on this site, it is always helpful to pick up tips from others, find out more about the inside of how promotions are run, etc.

- If you have attended before tell us what you have enjoyed about past conventions!

Have never attended prior conventions.
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 10:56am     #186
johnverse
Junior Sweeper

Would Love Trip to Convention
Never been to one before, Maybe i could step up my level of sweepstakes knowledge to enter more and win more Sweepstakes are my passion
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 11:01am     #187
nello86
Senior Sweeper

Smile trip to convention
I would love to attend the convention but couldn't afford it and hoping to get a job soon. Conventions are a great way to meet new people and stay motivated. So far the sweepers are the best people who truly understand you and make it a fun hobby. I would take my best friend and let her see how wonderful the hobby is
nello86 in NY
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 11:47am     #188
ANKYdogg69
Junior Sweeper

I would love to Win
Dear Everyone! I wish to win this trip to Fort Wayne very much badly. My Wife is a Hoosier and all her Daughters are too. We could visit my Mother-in-Law in Jay County. I have been hooked on Sweepstakes for decades. I would love to attend a Sweepstakes convention.:smile11
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 2:25pm     #189
cbond416
Junior Sweeper

Convention trip
Went to Convention in San Diego,
found out about Sweepsheet and clubs,
would love to go again and learn
hints, tips, and make new friends.
New stratagies could help me to be a winner!!
Charlette
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 5:31pm     #190
Susan
Senior Master Sweeper

Would love to meet Brent & Nicole, see KB again, meet other OLSer's and get all the info I can about sweepstakes. And I've never been to Ft. Wayne.
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 7:36pm     #191
Ashton7
Master Sweeper

Hi. Would love to win the trip -- have never been to a sweepstakes convention before. I would hope to learn tips and tricks. I'd love to put faces to names, especially for many people I've "met" in the forums and/or participated in swaps with. And, of course, I'd just like to take a trip and have some fun!

Annie

My Blog
Startoons Parodies (Stargate Cartoons by my SO)
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 11:50pm     #192
uclafan
Master Sweeper

I'd like to attend this Natl. Sweepstakes Convention to see a part of the country I've never visited. And I look forward to learning the lucky ways of those who have won a variety of both BIG and SMALL prizes. I'm still awaiting that elusive car win plus a large cash amount.

My first convention in 2004, was San Diego and from there 5 others (Missed 2010). What I enjoy most is making and reuniting with both online friends and those met at previous conventions. New Hampshire was my fave because a North Carolina friend I'd known for 5 + years attended and at last we were able to meet in person. And in San Antonio, I met the infamous Cyd Hall of Childcare story fame for the first time.

Please use the link below, help me earn extras swagbucks when naming me as the referral and then search so your "Swag Bucks" will begin adding up too. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/meuclafan
  Old  April 17th, 2011, 11:51pm     #193
jlovely
Junior Sweeper

Thank you for the chance to win.
Well, with the economy the way it is and Iím a single parent, I only use my vacations to bring my son to visit with family, because I think thatís a priority. Iíve been to National conventions before, San Diego was my first. Iíve always come home with something new to try, from using a digital voice recorder, twitter/facebook, blogs, a rhyming dictionary to filters for my email and Google alerts. Iíve met some new people and started matching names with faces. Since my son doesnít have a participating ďdaddyĒ in our family, he is going to spend time with his GrandĒdaddyĒ on Fatherís Day this year. So I have the time to go to this convention. I just donít have the extra cash for $4.50/gallon a gas AND hotel stay. Iím not complaining, just trying to impose the term ďfamily budgetĒ and live by it. If I won this, I would take my older sister. We were too far apart in age when I was younger to have anything in common, but since she started sweepstaking, we now have lots to talk about. I hope to learn something new about sweepstaking at this convention too, but Iíll settle for learning more about the sister Iíve always had but just didnít have the time to know.
Closed Thread