Old  December 3rd, 2010, 11:47pm     #1
KatSmith
Sweeper

I really want to go
Ok, so I really want to go to this convention...and it's great cause I can work from anywhere as long as I have my laptop. However, I have no sitter for my 6 kids (well 5, the oldest lives out of state) and my husband has to work.

I think we need to have a contest for free nanny services and free chef services! :-)

On a serious note, I am a newbie to sweeping (love it) and I am trying my hardest to go to the Fort Wayne convention. I live in Orlando and see it is scheduled to be here 2014, maybe I should wait??? Nahhh....so I will work towards making a trip North!
  Old  December 15th, 2010, 10:12pm     #2
ariyana9501
Senior Master Sweeper

Well, GL with that! I think if I were you, I'd stay put for another year!!!!! But, if you do come up here, I'll see you there!!!!!

Time stands still.....
  Old  December 15th, 2010, 10:16pm     #3
nanisib
Master Sweeper

I think the convention was held in Springfield the year I moved here - still waiting for it to come back! Would love to meet everyone.
  Old  December 26th, 2010, 4:12pm     #4
KatSmith
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariyana9501 View Post
Well, GL with that! I think if I were you, I'd stay put for another year!!!!! But, if you do come up here, I'll see you there!!!!!
Still working on planning a trip there instead of waiting for it to come to Orlando. I think I might manage to pull it off! If so, see you there!
  Old  December 26th, 2010, 4:14pm     #5
KatSmith
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanisib View Post
I think the convention was held in Springfield the year I moved here - still waiting for it to come back! Would love to meet everyone.
Well hopefully it will be back there sooner than later so you won't have to wait long to meet everyone!
  Old  December 27th, 2010, 12:36am     #6
uclafan
Master Sweeper

KatSmith and NaniSib,
I believe there is a possibility the a future Natl. convention will be held in the Florida area. 2012 in Atlanta, GA and will be hosted by the Karen Biron (She's part of the team who did New Hampshire in 2009. They did a Fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use the link below, help me earn extras swagbucks when naming me as the referral and then search so your "Swag Bucks" will begin adding up too. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/meuclafan