Old  September 13th, 2006, 9:47am     #16
positivelift
Senior Master Sweeper

Carol,

I'm running to the post office today with my raffle entries. I'm very sorry that I waited to the last minute!!!

Rob

Rob's 2014 wins
  Old  September 14th, 2006, 3:48am     #17
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Raffle entries
Reminder the last date to postmark your raffles is Friday. Rob, don't worry about running so late. Things happen and you are not the only one. Have a feeling I'm going to get pounded. Have reinforcements coming in tomorrow to get a jump on what we have already.

See you all soon!!! And for those who haven't signed up 000- hurry registration closed in two weeks.

Carol
  Old  September 23rd, 2006, 8:54am     #18
steflink
Senior Sweeper

I just got an email
To send in raffle entries....are they extending the deadline?

"...we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our election between economy and liberty or profusion and servitude."
--Thomas Jefferson

www.lp.org
  Old  September 24th, 2006, 7:54pm     #19
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Raffle Deadline
No the date has not been extended. It was over as of the 15th. There will be lots of door prizes and stuff to enter all weekend right at the convention, so do let the fact that those of you who missed this deadline be worried about not winning anything. I've worked hard to be sure there is stuff to win ALLLLLLL WWEEEEEEKKKKKKEEEEENNNNNDDDDD LLLLLOOOONNNGG and it's all because many of you are coming through with your donations of prizes.

We are gonna have a blast!!!!!!! Have to start practicing my chocolate shots so I don't get sick up there......let's see peppermint patties, chocolat covered cherries, chocolate cake. Have to go on a recipe search so I can ship it up to the hotel bartender. Anyone else have any good shot recipes or drink for that matter that are chocolate related or whatever if it is out of the norm let me know.

Carol